Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 15: Invitations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Invitations - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

In late October the plans were well in hand for the Thanksgiving Party at the U.S. Embassy in Kobek city.

"With respect, it's very simple, Ambassador. We have a list of all the invitations you have received in the last twelve months and we simply invite all of the Ambassadors who sent them."

"But I haven't been here for twelve months yet," Sharon objected.

"Not you personally, the U.S. Ambassador receives invitations, even when there is nobody in post," the Head of Protocol replied, "I suggest that you simply follow precedent and allow your staff to deal with minor details such as the contents of the invitation list."

"It is officially the Ambassador who sends these invitations, is it not?" she persisted.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then I will personally approve every name on the list, and every name left off the list," Sharon decreed triumphantly.

As they left the meeting the Deputy Head of Mission and the Head of Protocol looked at each other and wordlessly agreed on an immediate meeting. They took their juniors with them and gathered in the Head of Protocol's office. By the end of the meeting they had decided to draw up the invitations list as usual, and for the list of people "left off the list" they would supply the Ambassador with an alphabetic order list of every other person who had had any contact with the Embassy in the previous year, however trivial the matter had been. That would run to hundreds of names, and no indication would be given of who or what each person was, or why they visited the Embassy. By such actions senior people are made to keep their interference out of trivial matters.

In early November, the U.S. Embassy held the Thanksgiving Party for all the diplomats based in Kobek who had been on the Head of Protocol's original list. The Emir was not originally included on the guest list, but Ambassador Sharon Klein had insisted on his inclusion. The Deputy Head of Mission was not surprised when he refused. The Head of Protocol had reassured everyone that this was not an insult, he had never accepted an invitation to any Embassy event, so they had previously given up inviting him.

In late December, invitations were sent at deliberately short notice for an Informal Christmas Party to all the senior diplomats based in Kobek who were considered as "friendly" to the interests of the USA. The Emir would not normally have been included on the guest list, but Ambassador Sharon Klein had again insisted on his inclusion. The Deputy Head of Mission was pleasantly surprised when, on this occasion, he accepted. He would, of course, have to be the Guest of Honour, being the only head of state present. It would be an ideal occasion for a little canvassing of his favours, and would certainly put the U.S. Embassy at the top of the bragging rights league among the western diplomats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.