Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 6: Career Women

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Career Women - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

After she graduated and then went on to gain a Master's Degree in Arabic, Sharon rather lost touch with Maria, who had all but disappeared into a large law firm near Wall Street which specialised in corporate affairs, and within which Maria specialised in regulatory matters, already with half an eye to politics.

During this time Sharon had several fairly unsatisfactory lovers, none of whom really turned her on, though she did not understand why. She had tried most variations, including one session with a fellow student in her arse. He was extremely careful, lubricated her well, and only tried to enter when she was thoroughly aroused; nevertheless, it was not a pleasant experience for her, and she resolved never to let anyone try it again.

Sharon progressed well, becoming an Assistant Associate Professor at an early age. This was only partly due to her innate ability with languages; she had also made the fortuitous choice of Arabic, in which there were relatively few specialists and for which there was increasing demand. There were other factors as well.

She recalled that when they wanted to influence an important man once before, her friend Maria had done 'anything' to get what she wanted, even talked her room-mate into bedding someone she didn't like just to smooth Maria's path.

'To be fair to Maria, it helped me as well, letting the Dean of Studies fuck me, ' she mused, 'but Maria did not ask me first.'

Sharon shuddered at the memory of those dreadful hours, yet could not help remembering the frisson of excitement she had felt when she realised she was entirely at the mercy of a man who had complete control of her future...

It because of that experience that Sharon decided to follow Maria's example and use her sex to get her whatever she wanted. And what she wanted was the post of Associate Professor at the University where she was already employed as a lecturer. She requested, and got, a private meeting with the man who she had determined would be the key decision maker in the appointment process, a man she had never, to her recollection, even seen, let alone spoken to.

Waiting outside his office, Sharon was trying to decide whether she would appeal to his sense of continuity or his professional judgement in getting him to support her application. Suddenly she became aware that she was becoming distinctly damp between her labia; this man had the power to alter her career, and her whole life, for she would have to move to another job if she failed to get this promotion. The thought turned her on immeasurably.

Asking the secretary to hold her boss off for a moment, she slipped into the ladies' room and took off her brassière and knickers, hiding them behind the cistern.

"He's ready for you now," said the secretary as she returned.

Sharon took a deep breath and walked into the man's study, where he was standing looking out of the window. She shut the door carefully, and then locked it. The snick of the lock made him turn and look at her quizzically.

"I won't ask why you locked it," he said, "But I will ask why you think it will help your cause if you let me make love to you? I admit I have seen you from a distance around the campus, and I find you attractive."

"I won't let you make love to me," she said, plunging ahead now she had committed herself, "but you can fuck me today, and again once after I am appointed. Today will be rushed, but the second time, after I'm appointed, will be all night in a comfortable bed. There will be nothing I won't let you do then."

"How do I know that you will keep your word?" he asked.

"We just have to trust each other. When you have fucked me today, I can't be sure you'll get me the Associateship, just as you can't be sure I'll invite you to dinner to celebrate when I've been appointed."

He considered this for a few moments and Sharon moved them on to the next stage by unbuttoning her blouse and opening it to reveal her firm round breasts.

"Are they real?" he asked,

"Come and check for yourself," she invited.


It was just after she had achieved tenure and full Professor status that she read in the newspaper that her friend from University days had been elected to the Senate, albeit in the minority party, and was being spoken of as a rising star in the world of politics.

'Senator Maria, ' she thought, 'Well that won't be enough. With her silver tongue, she might just talk, or lick, her way into a big job, like Secretary of State or of Commerce.'

It never occurred to her that Maria's sights were set much higher, though she remembered that Maria would do anything to get what she wanted, sacrificing anyone she thought necessary to further her own ambitions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.