Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 4: Appointment

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Appointment - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

As they prepared for their evening the two women discussed what they should wear and how they should look.

"I think one of us should shave her cunt," said Sharon, "He might want a womanly thatch or a little child's hairlessness. We can offer both."

Maria looked doubtful. Previously she had only kept her bush trimmed, but Sharon insisted that it was Maria who should shave.

"You are the one who mentioned being spanked as a child and I saw his face when you said it," she declared.

Later Maria was selecting some nice clothes to wear when Sharon said, "Forget how you will look with your glad rags on; it isn't a social evening. I expect we will be nude most of the time, so wear as little as possible, and only things you can get out of easily. I don't think he will enjoy watching you take ten minutes to get out of your tight pants. I'm wearing a loose sweater and a skirt."

Prompt at seven that evening Sharon rang the door bell at the Dean's house. As soon as she touched it, the door opened and, to their surprise, the Dean emerged in jeans and a hooded top such as a student might well have worn. This did not disguise him from close inspection, but Sharon realised that at a casual glance they might have been three students out for the evening together.

"We'll use your transport," he said, "Or were you foolish enough to arrive in a taxi?"

Maria led the way without replying to a very battered vehicle that had once, many years before, been a smart Cadillac and they all climbed in.

"Where to?" she asked.

"Sleepytime Motel," said the Dean, naming a notorious building just out of town which specialised in renting rooms by the hour.

Ten minutes later the three of them were in a seedy room at the motel. The large bed had a coverlet on it with several cigarette burns and the bedside stand was chipped and marked with the rings of countless drink glasses.

The two young women stood nervously wondering what, exactly, to do now, and what might come later.

"That will be twenty-five dollars please," said the Dean.

The girls looked blankly at him, mystified as to what he meant.

"For the room," he snapped, "You don't imagine I'm paying for it, do you?"

Silently, Sharon took the money out of her purse and gave it to him. He put it away and sat down on the bed.

"Now is your last chance to back out. Maria, get naked fast or both of you get out and go home tomorrow. Sharon, you sit here beside me."

Maria hesitated for a moment, but then stripped off her sweater to reveal that she had not worn a brassière. This was quickly followed by her skirt, and she slipped her knickers off with it.

Meanwhile the Dean's had had snaked its way under Sharon's sweater and was stroking her back. She shuddered as he did this and he looked at her quizzically.

"Cold hand," she explained and he smiled. "Too bad," he remarked, moving the hand round her, and on to her bare breast.

Maria stood before him, barely a couple of feet away, stark naked and rather apprehensive, watching her friend's sweater undulate in an odd fashion as his hand fondled the breast beneath it.

"Good," said the Dean slowly, "Now move slightly to my right, rest your left hand on the top of my head to keep your balance, and lift your right leg as high in the air as you can."

Maria complied, opening her secret parts wide to his view.

"Lift the knee higher with the other hand," he ordered.

Again Maria did as she was told, bringing the knee almost to her breast and making her vagina gape open. Sharon winced slightly as his grip on her breast tightened.

Suddenly he released the breast and withdrew his hand. Reaching out with his right hand he grasped Maria's hip to steady her as his left hand stroked her newly shaven mound.

"My, my," he murmured, "You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

One, then two fingers slid into the gaping warmth between her legs and Maria would have fallen but for his steadying hand which gripped her hip quite painfully.

"Nice," he said, "wet and ready for me," and Maria realised that it was true; she was turned on by the situation, "Sharon, get on your knees next to her, open my zip and take out what you find in there."

Sharon readily complied as the sight of her friend being fingered had made her damp also. His prick was already fairly stiff and so it was not easy to pull it free of his jeans, but soon she was stroking it. Without any further orders she bent and took it in her mouth, tonguing it as she had learned from the twins.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.