Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: A Young American

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Young American - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

Sharon Klein had been brought up in a fairly strict household. She was also the child of her parents' old age, an afterthought as they put it; actually an accidental conception by a forty-five year old mother who thought she was past child-bearing age. Paradoxically, both mother and father welcomed the arrival of the new child. She had a happy childhood and did well at school. Automatically she went off to an Ivy League University, where she was to read Classical and Modern Arabic.

In her first few weeks she became friendly with another freshman in her sorority, Maria Jeslyn Suarez, who was studying Law. They had actually been at the same high school, but had not moved in the same circles there. At University they quickly became inseparable, Sharon's dark chestnut hair contrasting with Maria's artificially blonde long tresses. This led to them being nicknamed "Chocolate and Cream" by one of the wittier of the girls in their dormitory.

For the first few months they steered clear of male company and were quickly labelled as lesbians by some of the boys they had rebuffed. They had even discussed this with all the gravity of the young, but had decided not to experiment with this aspect of their sexuality before trying men first.

They went out as a pair several times, sometimes returning to the sorority house together, sometimes one would meet a promising boy, and sometimes both. Still both remained virgins despite some near misses.

Discussing this, and the problems of first encounters, they agreed that splitting their hymens themselves was the best idea, or at least Sharon said it was and Maria agreed. Sharon bought the dildo and soon it was working perfectly with no more soreness. They were ready for their first encounter with a hard male organ, preferably one each.

Then they met the James twins, Michael and Peter, and everything changed. The twins were physics students in their Senior year and were identical; worse than that, they dressed identically, so few people could tell them apart. This was compounded by them swapping identities from time to time to tease their friends. Nobody knew if they did it in class, but they almost always got identical marks in tests, so there were those who seriously suspected that they were telepathic as well as identical. The oddest thing about these two, however was that Michael had been born just before midnight, and Peter just after, so although they were identical twins they had different birthdays.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.