Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 1: A Problem

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Problem - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

His Magnificence Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, had been on the throne of Kobekistan for twenty-one years and Mr. Ambassador George K. Armstead, Ambassador to the Court of the Triple Palace of the United States of American was enjoying himself. He had rented a house well away from the embassy to use for unofficial pleasures. He had also purchased a local girl in a slave auction and was whipping her unmercifully. Fortunately for her, he was fat, unfit and unskilled in such matters, so he could not whip her hard, or for very long, or to much effect. The chief result of the whipping was that he had the best erection he had experienced for years, and this was soon put to its intended use, filling the girl with his jism in a matter of moments.

While he was thus amusing himself the Deputy Head of Mission was in his office reporting to the Secretary of State in Washington, D.C., that the Ambassador had, in diplomatic terminology, 'gone native'.

Three months later Ghada Baroud, the advisor on foreign affairs to His Magnificence Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, seemed disturbed.

"Oh my old friend," the Emir said to him, "Something is troubling you. Tell me what it is and I can perhaps help. If you don't tell me I certainly can't."

"Master, it is the newly appointed Ambassador from the United States of America," said the advisor.

"Well, what about him? He should be here soon, should he not?"

"Master, the Ambassador should arrive tomorrow. There is a terrible problem about that."

"What problem?"

"Master, the Deputy Head of Mission has sought advice on the protocol of the arrival."

"Spit it out, Ghada, what is the..." the Emir stopped in mid sentence as he realised what must be troubling the diplomat, "Oh, are they sending a woman?"

"Yes, Master," said the relieved old man; he had feared the wrath of his master if he had been the bearer of this terrible news, rather than His Magnificence discovering it for himself.

"No problem," said the Emir, "I decree her to be a man for all legal purposes in Kobekistani territory."

"And on the streets, Master?"

"Do you think a military escort everywhere will be needed to enforce my decree?"

"Truly you are wise, Master."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.