The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The party started at seven and Jeremy and Sonny arrived thirty minutes later. Jeremy's pals were pretty smart in some ways. They knew that giving these high school kids beer would make their conquests easier, but it would also bring the cops if anyone blabbed. Serving only soft drinks also reduced the otherwise obvious question of their age. If they "couldn't" buy beer, logically they must not be much older than the girls, or so it appeared. In the three years since they had graduated, not one girl had ever raised the question. By nine o'clock, the party guests numbered about twenty, most of whom were still in high school, plus a few other and of course, Jeremy and his pals. The absence of parents made it seem more relaxed and the presence of four bedrooms gave ample opportunity for the more aggressive guys to find some privacy with their dates. Jeremy and Sonny mixed with the others, danced, and just partied, but Jeremy kept a watchful eye on the couples moving down the hallway to the bedrooms. At an appropriate moment, he guided Sonny down the hall and, apparently quite by accident, brushed against a closed bedroom door. The door, Jeremy knew, was not latched securely, and when it opened, they both had a very clear view of two very naked students, she with her legs thrust in the air and he with his cock thrusting into her.

Jeremy waited for Sonny's reaction but when it was limited only to her blushing, he said, "Whoops. Don't let us disturb you," and kept walking down the hall. He knew that all the rooms were occupied, and his only purpose for taking this short stroll was to let Sonny see with her own eyes what high school students did at parties. He stopped in the hallway, turned her up against the wall and kissed her tenderly but passionately on the lips. Sonny responded after a minute, putting her arms around him and pulling herself closer to him, thrusting her tiny breasts out against his chest.

"Look," he said, "I only live three blocks away. Let's get out of here and find our own privacy, where we won't be disturbed." He never really gave her a chance to reply but just took her hand and walked out the front door. Two minutes later they were at his house and Jeremy made a point of locking the front door behind them so that she would feel more secure. He took her into his arms again and kissed her hungrily. Two minutes later, he scooped her into his arms and carried her to his bedroom, softly letting her slide onto the bed. He pulled off his shirt, dropping it on the floor and then moved to his dresser to adjust the lighting and activate his camera system. Sonny waited for him and opened her arms to him when he joined her. She had never done anything like this with a boy, Jeremy was only the second boy to kiss her, and the only one to kiss her with such passion and excitement. They kissed for several minutes, Jeremy pushing his tongue into her mouth and causing her to feel flushed in her face. She felt his hand move to her chest, slide under her top and the cup her breast. He caressed her, on top of her bra and finally reached behind to unsnap it. In a singe motion, he removed her shirt and bra and immediately returned to caressing her breasts and nipples. He moved his head lower and ran his tongue over her nipple causing Sonny to shudder with excitement. She had never felt like this before and was losing control over what she was feeling. When he sucked her entire breast into his mouth, she felt her entire body tense and then relax again. She clearly did not understand these feelings. She felt him nibble her breasts and nipples, teething them gently and that made her even more excited.

Sonny had chosen to wear a simple short summer skirt. He moved a hand to her waist, found the solitary button and opened it. Very quickly he moved both hands to remove her skirt and panties, pausing to look at her, and then at her crotch. Instinctively she moved her hands to cover herself, but Jeremy moved between her knees and slid her hands away.

"Don't be embarrassed," he told her. "It's beautiful." He began kissing the inside of her thighs and then moved directly to her labia. Sonny had no idea what he was about to do, but she was lost in a dream world of emotion and was in no way capable of telling him to stop. She could feel his breath on her there and then felt his tongue pushing gently up the split of her labia. He lifted his head slightly and blew lightly through her pubic hair and across her clitoris and that simple contact was enough to cause her to shudder violently. In the midst of that reaction, she felt his tongue flick across her clit twice and then felt him suck it onto his lips. That was all that her body could withstand. Her first orgasm sent lightening bolts of feelings through her body, her legs slapping against his head and her chest heaving into the air. Jeremy continued to chew on her clit, pulling it with his teeth and sucking it into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it until she pleaded with him to stop for a minute.

Sonny was embarrassed beyond belief when she felt a rush of moisture flood her crotch. She was certain that she had wet the bed from all the excitement, but when Jeremy touched her there, she realized that it felt completely different -- warm, smooth and slippery. She watched as Jeremy pushed his own shorts to his knees and she looked in amazement at his erection. She had never seen an erect penis, and instantly knew that it could never fit inside her. But he moved too quickly for her to say anything, much less stop him, and she felt it touch her, touch her skin and lips and then she felt him begin to enter her. He knew she was a virgin, there was no point in even asking. Holding his cock in his hand, he continued to push into her, stretching and finally breaking her hymen and causing Sonny to cry out in pain. He could see the fear in her face, and the tears streaming down her cheeks. The head of his cock was in her, but that was all and he knew from how much pressure was on it that she would be very tight. He held motionless for a minute until she relaxed again and then he continued to push slowly into her vagina. She was wet and warm and unbelievably tight. Jeremy was pushing the walls of her cunt out for the very first time, and those muscles were resisting his efforts. As tiny as she was, her vagina was also very shallow and Jeremy reached full depth before he was even half way into her. Slowly he began to withdraw, once again holding motionless at the top until he saw her eyes open and look at him as if to ask if this was all there was to it. He resumed his travels inward and felt her shift her hips a little for comfort. His tempo, for some reason with this girl, never increased much beyond the slow rate at which he began. He was seriously concerned about not hurting her, and his patience was rewarded when she experienced her first vaginal orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.