The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

One of the more incredible aspects of Jeremy Mitchell's lengthy career as a rapist was that no one ever considered keeping track of the victims, much beyond the initial contact with the police and hospital. Had this been done, another sad statistic of his crimes might have prompted the Chief of Police to become more aggressive in his identification and arrest. Jeremy Mitchell had managed to impregnate ten of the girls that he had assaulted. Only four had chosen to abort, the others prevented by religious beliefs. Kerstin's pregnancy was number eleven, and because of the delay in its recognition, was beyond the term limits acceptable to the medical community. Of course, even these numbers were skewed because not all of the girls had reported the assaults, some choosing to deny it to themselves and others wanting to avoid the inherent publicity and feelings of guilt.

Jeremy had no feelings of remorse. Quite the opposite, in fact. He discovered a lucrative market on the internet for the secret videos that he made of girls trying on clothing in the dressing room of the store where he worked. He developed his own web site, posted tantalizing still pictures of girls in various stages of undress and then, for a modest twenty dollar fee, allowed subscribers to view up to three of the secret videos on line. With each, he was extremely careful to shade the image of the girl's face, to preclude anyone from identifying her, and to his delight, none of his subscribers ever complained about it. By the middle of the season, he was earning more on the videos than he was as a store clerk, but needed the job to secure his source for new films. He was careful to register his website officially, even went so far as to declare his income and withhold tax from it, just to keep himself above the grasp of the tax laws.

Several years earlier he had installed in his bedroom a series of hidden cameras to record his sexual exploits with willing partners. He played these videos repeatedly throughout the off season to entertain himself and his friends from time to time. One of his favorites was the video that he made of Donata Cerconi, the most beautiful girl he had ever fucked. It was also one of his finest recordings, one that he had edited almost perfectly and that included closeups of every orifice, both before and after his entry and departure from it. It showed the strain on her face when he first pushed into her ass, and the tension that had built up while he fucked her there and the relief she enjoyed when she finally came as he did. The very first time he showed that to his friends while they sat around drinking beer and bragging of their exploits, several of the others recognized and remembered her from the early summer visitors. It was hard to forget such a beautiful girl and all of his friends were more than surprised that he had managed to seduce her.

Several of those viewing it that night wanted to buy the video from him, but he would hear nothing of it. But as the night went on and the beers continued to be consumed, Jeremy imagined another lucrative source of income. He could copy the video and demand high dollars for it. The only problem was that he couldn't shield her face because that was an important feature of the movie. He promised his friends that he would consider it.

As the summer season neared its conclusion, the opportunities were fewer and fewer. By mid August, the impending start of the school year reduced the number of vacationers by nearly half.

Jeremy's last tourist conquest for the season was a very young Samantha Applegate from Bemidji, Minnesota. She and her parents had arrived to spend a week in the warmth before having to endure another frigid winter in the far north. Samantha had just turned thirteen and the trip to the beach was her present from her parents. Standing just abut five feet four inches tall, she had a cute face but the absence of any sign of breast development caused Jeremy to all but ignore her in Captain Jack's clothing emporium. It was not until he had retrieved his daily video discs and reviewed them for potential inclusion on his web site that he discovered young Samantha had a very full bush. No tits, he could see plainly, but a bush that would rival most adults. That made Samantha a candidate, for sure.

Like so many others before her, Samantha would rise early and swim and frolic in the ocean until the sun became to strong. By noon each day, her energy spent, she would return to their house, eat a light lunch, and then retire to her bedroom for an afternoon nap while her parents drove off to the golf course for an afternoon on the links. When Jeremy entered her bedroom, Samantha was sound asleep in her bed, still wearing her bikini. As flat as she was on top, Jeremy had already decided he would not bother with it. With one hand over her eyes, he quickly pushed a sock that he had found on her bedroom floor into her mouth as a gag, slapped a length of duct tape over her mouth to secure the gag and then another over her eyes.

"Don't scream or fight and you won't get hurt," he warned her. Quickly he pulled down the bottom of her swimsuit revealing the mass of pubic hair that had captured his attention. Still holding her hands in his, he fell to his knees and pushed his face into her bush. She squirmed and wiggled, trying to get away, but it was no use, his grip was too tight. He began licking her labia immediately, guiding and teasing his tongue up and down her hairy but very young crotch until she began to respond. That she did so unwillingly was of no concern to him, he just wanted her hot enough to be slippery. Without delay, he pushed his cock into her tiny cunt, pushing hard against her hymen and finally breaking through it, much to her dismay and pain. Samantha was about as scared as a young girl can be, terrified that this man would kill her before she could say goodbye to her parents. Jeremy was forced, because she was so young and tiny, to go very slowly as he entered her. But the walls of her cunt were covered with her fluids and the tightness of her muscles only served to further enhance the feelings on his cock. She was tight, she had a full bush and a smooth cunt, and that was all he cared about. Soon his thrusts were rapid and deep and she felt him expand just before his hot cum blasted into her. He had opted to ride her "high" to simulate her as best he could. When he shot his load into her, he felt her cunt muscles contract and chuckled that someone so young could be convinced to cum. He rolled her onto her stomach, removed both pieces of tape and was out the door before she realized that he was gone. His cum was still draining from her when her mother walked in the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.