The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With a scissors that he found on her dressing table, he removed her nightie while she lay prone on the mattress. His head went immediately to her breasts, engulfing one in his mouth and sucking on her nipple. With his tongue he toyed with it until it began to respond. Donata was terrified, both of him and of this strange feeling in her body. Jeremy stayed on her chest for what seemed like an eternity until he finally released it from his oral grip and sat up.

"You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen," he whispered to her and then slid down lower, his body between her legs and his mouth inches from her bush. He paused once again to marvel at it and then began to blow lightly through her pubic hair. Donata tensed again. He felt her abdomen tighten and then heard her ask him please to let her go. He answered by pushing his chin lower and extending his tongue into her hair, precisely at the opening of her vagina. He could taste the moisture that had already formed inside her, and it made him hungry to taste more. With his tongue extended fully, he pushed it into her vagina and began to move it, dart it in and out quickly. Donata moaned softly, and then again a little louder as he pushed his tongue up between her lips until he reached her clitoris.

"Wh ... what are you doing? Please stop. Don't. A good person doesn't do this."

"That may be," he whispered, "but it is something that I am going to do and I guarantee you will enjoy it. Just be quiet and relax." He teased her clit with the tip of his tongue, moving quickly over it, back and forth, up and down, listening for her breathing to quicken. Without warning, he sucked it into his mouth, holding it firmly in his clenched lips, pulling it away from her body and then tormenting it with quick hits with the tip of his tongue. To the completely inexperienced Donata, this was all that was necessary for her to experience, even involuntarily, her very first orgasm. She had no idea what she was feeling, but it completely overwhelmed her. Her legs slapped against Jeremy's head, pounding his ears as she lost complete control of her body. When the muscle contractions began to subside, he stopped, sat up a little and looked at the face of his beautiful victim. The only word to describe what he saw was serenity. Donata was calm, her breathing, although through her mouth, was more relaxed. It was time.

Jeremy moved slightly and positioned himself in front of her crotch, pushing her now limp legs up over his shoulders. With one hand, he held his cock and aimed it towards her vagina and then slowly, gently pushed into her. Her moisture was her life saver. She was very slippery, and the head of his cock quickly became lubricated, even before he began to push through her hymen. But push he did and she cried out, not loud, but enough so that he went continued with even more care so as to not cause too much pain. It couldn't be helped, however, and he finally tired of being a gentleman. With a more aggressive push, he was in and her cherry was broken. His momentum carried him further into the unopened walls of her cunt, and yet slippery as they were, he still felt resistance as he continued to enter her. His cock bottomed out before he was fully into her, but he didn't mind, he thought,, because she is so beautiful. He began his motions, moving in and out of her, at first slowly and then increasing the tempo. He was so excited that he knew he would not last long, but he wanted her to cum first. He rode a little higher on her and could feel his cock rubbing against her hair covered split. Soon she was moving her head back and forth, hidden by the mask but thrashing none the less. Suddenly he felt her legs wrap around his body and pull him into her. At the same time, her cunt muscles clamped on his cock and froze him into position. He could not move, in or out, and with a final effort, allowed his cock to explode its load. When she relaxed enough for him to move, he pulled out and rubbed himself against her now blood engorged labial lips, causing her to have a reflex orgasm quickly.

"I wish that I could see your face as we do this, but I can not take the risk of you seeing mine." I would love to be able to see it when you cum. I am sure that you are your most beautiful at that moment." Donata did not reply. What he could not see were the tears that were running down her face as she lay crying in silence. She had dreamed of sharing this moment with her husband, not with a stranger in a rented house on a beach in Virginia.

Her thoughts ended quickly when she felt him moving against her body again. She felt him enter her a second time, and his motions began immediately. As much as she hated what was happening to her, she could not deny the emotional roller coaster that she was feeling. First hatred towards it, then a rapid build up of excitement and near panic as her body overtook her mind and did what it wanted to do. This time she could feel her hips responding to his thrusts, and she realized that she was actually making a grunting noise as she slapped herself up to him. She didn't understand this but she knew that she wanted more of it, whatever it was. Her body began to shudder uncontrollably, she felt her stomach muscles almost cramping as every part of her body went a little crazy. She felt him thrust hard then, three, four, five and then a very hard sixth time, each time blasting his hot jism deep in her body. All she could do was sigh.

As much as he wanted to, Jeremy knew that he was risking everything by remaining here too long. He had dreamt of fucking her anally as well, but it would be anther twenty minutes before he was hard enough for that, and in reality, he didn't want to cause the pain in her that he knew that act would. He pulled out of her as his cum began to drain from her body, seeping down between her cheeks and pooling on the bed sheets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.