The Beach Bum
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Donata Cerconi is an absolutely beautiful girl, just fifteen years old, whose facial beauty makes people stop what they are doing and look at her in amazement. She is tall, almost five feet nine inches, but she is gorgeously slender without being skinny. Her hips are slightly rounded, her breasts developed to a full B cup, but what adds to her beauty is her coal black, shoulder length hair that highlights her face and her equally coal black eyes. Her complexion is a natural light olive tone, and it is not unfair to presume that almost any boy or man that she meets anywhere will do anything for her that she requests. She is just that beautiful!

She is also a part of a very religious family, one that strictly conforms to the principals and ideals of the church. Donata ( Donna as she is called by her friends) is not allowed to date yet, at least not without being accompanied by another couple, and then only to school approved functions. She attends the high school serving her parish and is in the top ten percent of her classmates academically. And, just for good measure, she has a little brother, as do all older sisters, for whom she has almost no appreciation and even less tolerance. Santino, Italian for Little Saint, is nothing close to his namesake. If any young man can find a way to get into trouble, it is he, and especially if it involves tormenting or teasing his sister. When their parents are not around, the most heard phrase is "Sandy (his nickname) I am going to kill you this time!" And if she could come close but not quite, many times I believe she would try.

The two children are well cared for by a stay-at-home mother, Teresa, and an extremely hard working construction boss father, Salvatore. It is Salvatore who stands in the hallway of their New Jersey home, arms folded in front of his chest, with no smile to be found on his face as he is introduced to Donata's companion for an evening. It isn't necessary for him to say anything other than "Hello" in order to convey, quite clearly, to the companion just exactly how Salvatore expects him to behave in the presence of his daughter. There is no teen aged boy in America who does not understand that message.

The Cerconi family arrived in Virginia Beach about ten o'clock on the following Saturday morning, assigned the House number 23, more to the north end of the beach.

Perhaps it is the nature of mothers and daughters everywhere to suddenly feel the need to shop when presented with that opportunity. Sunday morning (after church), the Cerconi women found their way to Captain Jack's Closet only to fall under the charm and gaze of none other than Jeremy Mitchell. Unlike most male clerks who stuttered and stared when Donata entered a shop, Jeremy, who had seen her approaching and experienced his astonishment at her beauty before her arrival, acted cool, calm and polished as they entered, immediately conveying a feeling in the two women that this man is accustomed to assisting beautiful women and will not make a scene over their beauty. In fact, Jeremy was doing everything in his personal power to ignore that very beauty in hopes that they would find swimwear that they would try on, and his camera would catch them unawares. He was as nonchalant as he had ever been in his life and the two women bought into his act completely. They lingered, they shopped, they looked and by the time they made their way to the fitting room, Donata had at least ten suits to try on, which in Jeremy's eyes, meant ten opportunities for some of the hottest pics in the country.

Apparently the income of a hard working construction boss is substantial because almost sixty minutes after entering the shop, the two Cerconi women left Captain Jack's with five very full bags. Jeremy arranged for two young men, ten year olds to be sure, to carry the packages for the ladies. He gave each of the boys five dollars from the cash register and replaced it with a note explaining the expenditure as a courtesy for the two women who had just spent in excess of nine hundred dollars on new clothing in the store. During a break, Jeremy went to the back and watched the results of his surreptitious recording. He only needed to watch a short segment before he stopped the playback and removed the disc, replacing it with a new one, He did not want to risk anything happening to this recording.

He saw her for a second time the next evening, shortly after he finished work, as they both appeared at a small ice cream shop on the beach. They made small talk, he reminded her where she had met him, and he complemented her on how perfectly the suit that she was wearing belonged just for her. It was the routine tone of his conversation, so different from what she experienced with most guys, that caught her interest and made their conversation enjoyable. There was no "hustle" or sweet talk or any such thing from him; his approach and his conversation was as ordinary and unpressured as any she had ever had with a boy. When her mother came looking for her, Jeremy greeted her too, as Donata reminded her mother of their prior meeting. Jeremy excused himself and went walking down the beach in the direction opposite rental home 23, just in case they were paying attention to him. He knew where they were staying; he didn't have to make them aware of that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.