Zugzwang Part 2: Zeroes - Cover

Zugzwang Part 2: Zeroes

Copyright© 2010 by Lxndr

Chapter 10: Hold Your Horses

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Hold Your Horses - After coming home, Eric Chase discovers another like him and has to deal with the fallout of the incidents of the first story. Meant to stand independently from Part I.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Violence  

Phoenix: Tuesday Afternoon

"What the hell happened here?"

Waking up at almost the same time, Brandy and Jordan looked at me, then at each other, then started giggling. Then one after another, they winced. Jordan laughed, and brushed some of Brandy's hair out of her face. "I guess we were a bit over-enthusiastic."

Brandy giggled. "Yeah, but it's not like we could help ourselves." She gave me an obviously-playful glare.

"What are you two talking about?"

"I know they took out part of your brain, campione, but I'm sure they left enough for you to figure it out on your own."

"And you call me a bimbo," Brandy said, which made both girls collapse into giggles again.

"I'm sure he'll figure it out," Jordan said to her, before leaning in to kiss her. "Remind me why we didn't do this before?"

"I always wanted to."

"Really?!"

"Girls," I said, "Where's Dad?"

"Um," Jordan said, "He's probably hiding in his room. He almost jumped me. You should be more careful, Eric. Luckily, we were saved by the bell. Well, the doorbell at least, though I'm sure your little princess over here was hoping it'd be more of a dinner bell."

"Well, yeah..." Brandy laughed off any embarrassment. "I was pretty sure Eric was here, and I'd been having these cravings..." she gave me another playful glare " ... and figured I might as well see if I could fill them. I didn't expect all THIS, though. What were you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Jordan tweaked one of Brandy's nipples. "Cori."

"Oh! She's hot. Good for you, Eric."

"He's always had a crush on her."

I blushed. "I tried to play a little bit of matchmaker. Her and Dad, what do you think?"

"He's been lonely since Cindy. That's a good choice."

Brandy frowned. "Mom's not going to like it. She still thinks of him as hers." She looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's not your fault she broke his heart. She'll just have to deal when Dad's happy again." I growled. "I'm sure I could even MAKE her deal."

Jordan and Brandy looked at each other. "Okay," Jordan said, "that was hot."

"Mmm-hmmm," was Brandy's only response. "Think you can satisfy my craving now?" She looked down at my crotch and licked her lips; surprisingly, my cock twitched, and began to come back to life. Benefits of being psychic, apparently.

"I probably should take a shower."

"I'll join you! I'm already dressed for it." She started gathering her jogging suit off the floor.

Jordan put on a fake pout. "Sure, abandon me. I suppose I should get used to it."

"Damn right!" Brandy said as she was getting up. "All of us slaves should get alone time with our Master."

I sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to get used to that word. Besides, Jordan, we're going on a road trip after this. It's not like you're going to lose me forever."

"See?" Brandy said, sticking her tongue out at Jordan as she sat down on one of the chairs. She pulled on her shoes, the better to avoid the broken dish shards on the floor, I imagined. It still looked painful for her to walk.

Jordan pulled herself off the table. "I should going to go check on Dad. AFTER I get dressed." She started picking up the tattered remains of her clothes, and started wrapping some of them around her feet - she'd been wearing. "Wow, I'm so going to need a new outfit."

Brandy "Hey, don't blame me!"

Jordan frowned. "Yeah, Dad was getting aggressive. He should be better now. Or maybe not ... Brandy, give us some time before you start in on Eric, okay?"

Brandy just nodded, looking serious.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," she said, grimacing. "They're just cuts. I'm sure we can clean them in the shower. I hope so."

I still had no idea what had happened, or where all the blood came from. Okay, yeah, sometimes I can be a little slow. In my defense, I was distracted by a pair of chatty, beautiful women. Plus I'd just had some frankly awesome sex. I figured I could get the story out of Brandy in the shower.

Since the guest bathroom was on the way to Jordan's little converted studio, she walked us there (well, more limped us there). "Have fun."

I smirked at her. "I will."

"Silly! I was talking to Brandy."

"Well, what kind of fun can she get into that I won't find fun too?"

"Details, details." Jordan slipped into her room.

I grabbed two towels from the linen closet and led Brandy into the guest bathroom. It was formerly a master bath, so it was rather spacious. Brandy dropped her clothes in a pile, and I stripped down, creating a second pile while she ran the shower. I was amused that, once I got my pants off, she stopped everyting she was doing and just stared. Her eyes started to glaze over.

"See anything you like?"

She shook her head, clearing it. "Of course I do," she said, dimpling at me. "You made sure of that." She licked her lips. "We need to give Jordan ten minutes, probably. Maybe five." Her eyes started glazing over again.

"No, I think ten is better," I said. "You still have to fill me in on what happened."

"Oh, come on. You haven't figured it out yet?"

"I have some ideas, but I'd rather hear it from you."

"Guess you'll have to find some way of making me talk..." she said, grabbing my cock and dragging me into the shower. "And don't cheat by using your mojo!"

"Why not, bimbo?"

She blushed and giggled. "Stop that!"

"That's not even the one that'll get you to do whatever I say."

"Oh, I'll do whatever you say anyway," she said, kissing me. "You know that."

"I'm still getting used to it."

"You should already be used to it. You have how many girls in your harem?"

"Um... 7 in Italy, and maybe nine here? And it's growing..." Somehow, the numbers came easily to me; at least my subconscious was getting used to it. "More in the 'herd', but that's more difficult to count."

"So ... fifteen for now? Plus you're still collecting more? Cool."

"Yeah, but there's also the guys. Dad, Eddie..." And when I said Eddie's name, something felt wrong. It almost caused me to stumble. I grabbed Brandy's tits, and pushed her up against the wall. "Now, princess, no more distracting me. Tell me what happened in the kitchen."

"No fair! Now I have to..." She pouted, with a smile on her face. "So I was out jogging, and I saw Jordan's car in front of the house, so I figured you might be here - those cravings are pretty strong, almost like a cigarette." She gave me a pointed look.

I rolled my eyes. "I wonder why that is."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Shut up. ANYWAY, I rang the doorbell. Your father answered, looking very ragged and heated. He grabbed me and tried to make out with me, but I pushed him away - all those self-defense classes really came in handy." She looked apologetic. "Then I started getting hot and aroused. Jordan had followed your Dad by then, and she was looking all hot and heavy too. Apparently they'd been going at it before I got there. Next thing I know we were making out, and stripping off our clothes."

She took a deep breath. "Then we found ourselves in the kitchen, and on the table. Guess we broke some dishes while trying to get the table clear. We were somewhat distracted." She took another look at me.

"Distracted by... ?" And then it clicked. "Oh, right."

"That was hotter than anything I ever felt, Eric! What the hell were you doing with Cori?"

"It was my first time doing anal." At Brandy's look, I said. "Hey, she talked me into it!"

"Sounds fun." She looked at my watch. "I think we've given Jordan enough time." Then she grabbed my cock and slid it into her.

As I thrusted her, I laughed. "This isn't going to help your oral fixation."

"I've got lollipops. And this'll help my cock fixation."

"Fair enough, bimbo." As I said that, she started cumming. It took all my willpower to not just join her.

"Oh my god," she said as she caught her breath. "Call me that again!"

I leaned in close, toying with her tits, and whispered. "Okay, bimbo." She started bucking under my hands as another orgasm ripped through her. I was curious - what the hell had I suggested that would have caused this reaction?

"Okay," she said, breathlessly. "That word is starting to sound better and better..."

"Oh really?" I thrusted into her again. "Bimbo." What can I say? I was curious ... and I was enjoying her explode into another orgasm. Each one seemed stronger than the last. And on this one, I exploded too. My legs almost gave out from under me. There's only so much a man can take.

As I withdrew from her, I grinned, "Glad you enjoyed that, bimbo."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.