Beginning Her Education - Cover

Beginning Her Education

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robin is 13 years old, but her mother, Angela, knows its time for her to begin learning what it means to be a woman. And their older male friend, Robert, is the luckiest man in town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual  

"Angela, are you ready for your turn now?" Robert asked as he slowly pulled his cock out of Robin's pussy, wet with her daughter's pussy juices and his thick cum coating it.

"Yes, Robert, I am more than ready," Angela said as she quickly unfastened the front closure of her bra and pulled it and her bikini panties down and off onto the floor beside the bed. Robin jumped up from the bed where Robert had just taken her cherry pussy, and she embraced her mom with a loving daughter/mother hug, their naked bodies pressed together. Robert realized it was nothing more than them silently acknowledging their dual pleasure at having him fuck both of them. But, he had to admit that seeing Angela and Robin embracing like this was very erotic in itself.

"Robert, before you and I play, there's one other thing I want to do first, OK?" Angela asked as she turned Robin with her back to the bed and had her sit on the side, her beautiful legs spread apart. Angela bent down and pushed her daughter's thighs further apart and then she moved her face in between the younger girl's legs and began licking and kissing Robin's pussy. She knew that Robert's cumload was already seeping from Robin's just fucked pussy and she wanted her daughter's creampie. She could see the copious seed of Robert's load in her pussy and Angela eagerly began licking the sexy young pussy lips. Robin moaned and squirmed under Angela's eating her pussy and she quickly began to orgasm. Angela continued to lick Robin's pussy until she came a second time and then she stood and turned to Robert.

"OK, big boy, I am ready for you now. Have your way with me, Robert," Angela said as she leaned up, kissing their sexy male friend on the lips. Angela had secretly thought about Robert in very explicit ways for several months, and she had no idea that when she'd cleared it with Robert's wife for him to come over, that she would not only get him to help sexually educate her daughter, Robin, but that she'd also get the chance to fuck Robert, too.

Robert walked towards Angela, taking her naked body in his arms and pulling her body close to his in a very intimate hug. Robert had been admiring Angela and Robin both from a distance for quite some time. Now, he'd deflowered Robin, and he was holding Angela's sexy mature womanly body in his arms, before he helped her onto he bed and proceeded to fuck his sexy female friend, too. Robert broke the embrace just enough that he could cup Angela's sexy full breasts and he soon had her moaning and ready for him to take her. He knew she would be very wet and more than ready for him because of the hot sexiness of her having watched him fuck Robin and then the eroticism of her licking and sucking Robin's creampie. Robert knew this would be one very hot fuck to remember.

In only a few minutes, Angela was begging Robert to fuck her, and that was more than he even needed to let him know it was time to quit foreplay and do it. He had Angela sit on the side of the bed, and then he did her just as she'd done Robin. Robert buried his face in Angela's hot pussy and he quickly brought her off to a powerful oral-generated orgasm. As soon as he could tell that Angela was cumming, Robert rotated Angela's shapely legs over and up onto the bed. He had a huge raging hardon from all of the sexual hotness of being with these two sexy women, and he was now ready for the Main Event – taking Angela with her teenage daughter watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.