Beginning Her Education
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robin is 13 years old, but her mother, Angela, knows its time for her to begin learning what it means to be a woman. And their older male friend, Robert, is the luckiest man in town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual  

"What do you think, Robert?" Angela asked as she looked their friend in the eyes and wanted him to give her an honest answer.

"Angela, are you kidding?" Robert asked. "Robin, are you ready for this?"

"Robert, yes, yes, I am so ready for you to teach me how to make love," Robin said. Robert's cock almost immediately started hardening in a full erection for the third time since he'd been there with Angela and Robin. Robin looked him in the eyes, and then she stood in front of him in only her bra and panties, and then she reached up behind her back, unfastening the clasp of her bra. Robert didn't know if Robin had ever done this before, but she was getting undressed like she knew just what to do to get his attention.

Robert could hardly believe how sexy was when she shrugged the cups of her bra down away from her sexy young breasts. Robin had dark brown nipples that matched the darkness of her beautiful brown hair. After her bra was lying on the floor at her feet, Robert watched as the sexy teenager hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her bikini panties and quickly pulled them down and off onto the floor at her feet, too. Standing there totally naked in front of Robert, Robin was obviously making herself totally vulnerable and available to Robert's eyes and to his attentions.

"Robert, what do you think?" Robin asked as she stood there in front of him.

"Wow, again, Robin, wow, wow, wow," Robert responded. He stood and walked to the sexy young teenager, taking her in his arms and pulling her close against him in a sexy embrace. He could smell the aroma of her perfume that she'd put on special for him. He mainly focused on feeling her young rounded breasts pressing firmly against his chest, and her pussy was pushed firmly against his large thick cock. He leaned back and kissed Robin's soft lips gently at first and then more passionately as he felt her responding.

"Angela, can we use your bed?" Robert asked as he broke the embrace and kiss with Robin, and picked her up in his arms.

"Yes, please, Robert, bring her into my bedroom," Angela encouraged him as she followed Robert with her daughter in his arms.

Robert laid Robin in the center of her mother's bed, and he helped her get comfortable. Then he moved onto the bed with her, and spread her legs so he could have her pussy and help her get ready to be fucked. Robin had already started shaving her pussy smooth like most of her girlfriends were doing. He was sure before that she probably had a sexy bush of dark brown pussy fur. Robert's cock flinched as he could see the wetness of her pussy. Robert bent over, spreading Robin's thighs further and then he buried his hungry lips in her young virgin's pussy.

Robin was getting more and more aroused from just the anticipation of Robert licking her pussy and then fucking her. Robert loved to eat pussy and he gave Robin one of the best pussy eatings he'd given any female in quite awhile.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, mmmmmmmm, yes, that's so good, Robert," Robin moaned as she experienced having a man's lips in her pussy for the first time. Robert licked and kissed her pussy and loved the fact that she was very wet and obviously aroused and eager for her first fuck. "Yes, lick me, oh yes," Robin pushed her pussy up against Robert's mouth as he licked her cunt lips and her clit. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, mmmm," Robin moaned as she exploded in a strong orgasm.

When Robert brought Robin off, he knew things were rapidly moving in the right direction. He wanted to continue to eat her pussy until she came again, but he also wanted to take full advantage of actually being naked with this sexy young teenager that he'd been lusting after for several months. Robert pulled his mouth away from Robin's hot young pussy and he gradually kissed his way up above her groin over her lower belly and then up to the very sexy sight of her budding twin B-cup breasts, naked and fully ready for him to pay some attention to.

Robert cupped Robin's right breast and caressed it gently as he moved up, closing his sucking lips over the hard nipple of her left breast. Robert had seen Robin's nipples aroused and poking out against her tops many times, but now they were naked and the sight of her perky nipples was very sexy. He flicked his lips over both of her nipples and Robin moaned hotly in response. Robert wanted Robin to suck his cock again but he was fully hard from the hotness of being naked with her in foreplay, and he knew there was something much hotter waiting for him – the chance to take Robin's virgin pussy.

Robert loved the feel of his thick hardon right at the vee of Robin's splayed thighs as he was sucking her breasts and then occasionally kissing her soft wet lips. He could feel and sense Robin's arousal, and he stopped and looked over at Angela as she was there beside the bed, watching Robin lost in the throes of her first lovemaking.

"You ready for this, Angela?" Robert asked.

"Robert, you know better than that, this is all Robin's show now, you'd better ask her if she's ready for you to be her first lover," Angela said as she felt her pussy growing increasingly wet and horny from watching her teenaged daughter and one of her best adult male friends about to enjoy a "first fuck" experience.

"Yes, Robert, yes, please, make love to me," Robin begged as she spread her legs and pulled her heels back slightly towards her ass to give him room to move in between them and mount her. Robert could wait no longer. He moved on his knees in between Elizbeth's legs and he used his right hand to guide the head of his large thick hardon straight towards Robin's waiting virginal pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.