Beginning Her Education - Cover

Beginning Her Education

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robin is 13 years old, but her mother, Angela, knows its time for her to begin learning what it means to be a woman. And their older male friend, Robert, is the luckiest man in town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual  

Angela was in her early 40s and her daughter, Robin, was 13 and getting ready to enter her freshman year of high school. It was obvious they were mother and daughter despite the difference in their ages. Robin was very attractive and her mom, Angela, was equally good looking. Whenever Robert was in their presence, he reloaded in his mind what he saw and experienced around them, and replayed it over and over again back at home.

Robert had known both Angela and her daughter for a few years, and when he got the call to come over to their house — by himself — he wondered what was in store for him. The two of them were frequently at the same parties that Robert and his wife went to, and Angela and Robin were both very friendly to him.

Robin answered the door and invited Robert in. "Hi, Robert," Robin said and hugged him as though it was the first time she'd seen him in months.

"Mom, Robert's here," she shouted so Angela would know to join them.

Angela came into the front room from the kitchen and she smiled warmly and gave Robert another big loving hug just like Robin had. Robert knew where Robin got much of what made her so sweet and special. "Hi, hon," Angela said, "thanks for coming over."

"Hello, Angela, how are you two doing?"

"We're great, Robert," Angela said as she moved the three of them toward their family room and Robin and Robert followed her lead.

Angela showed Robert to a seat on the couch and Robin sat down there with him. Angela pulled a chair over where she was near both of them. Robert hoped these two beautiful females weren't noticing the effect they always had on him. Both Angela and Robin gave Robert instant erections whenever he saw them or was near them. He had an ulterior motive whenever they hugged him close; he loved to feel their breasts and their hard nipples poking sexily against his body.

"Robert, we know you're our best friend, and Robin and I have a big favor to ask of you," Angela started. Angela hesitated for a brief moment, and then pressed ahead with what she wanted to say.

"You know Robin is getting ready to begin ninth grade in late August. It's a big time in a young teenager's life. I'm assuming, Robert, that you've noticed that Robin has already become a young woman, right?"

Robert nearly choked at Angela's obvious reference to Robin's physical development and the fact that she had a very nice body and a noticeably developing set of sexy breasts. He turned to his right, and looked warmly at Robin sitting there next to him.

"Oh, yes, I've noticed."

"And, we have noticed, too, hon," Angela said. "Robin and I both feel you really enjoy being in our presence. You're so sweet and so much fun to be with at the parties and times we've spent together."

Robert hoped this was all moving in a positive direction. He liked Angela's directness but he wasn't quite sure what to expect next from her.

"Here's our request to you, Robert. You know there's not a man living in our house or in our lives, and we see you as the closest male in our family. Is that OK with you that we both feel that way?" Angela asked as Robert looked into her eyes and then turned to look at Robin, too.

"Oh yes, I love that you two feel that way about me," Robert answered.

"Let me stop beating around the point, honey. Would you give me a hand to help Robin become a young woman in learning how to pleasure a man and make love with him?"

Robert nearly choked; what he'd been fantasizing about forever was actually happening.

"Yes, oh, yes, Angela, I'd be so honored," Robert responded. Turning to face Robin, Robert asked her, "Robin, is this what you want, too?" He wanted to get a feel for what she and her mom had agreed on. Most of all, he wanted to know what Robin really wanted from him.

"Oh, yes, Robert, it was actually my idea, right, Mom?" Robin answered eagerly.

"Wonderful," Robert responded. "When do we start?" Robert asked, his cock pressing hard against his pants, and now he hoped both women could see how they affected him.

"What did you have in mind, ladies?" Robert asked.

"Robert, Robin is a virgin and she's never had any experience with a man's cock before. She and I have developed a very special relationship and intimacy as two females, but we need to let her learn and experience the side of sexual experience with a man."

"OK, I think I understand exactly what you're saying," Robert smiled and looked at Robin. "Has Robin learned the lessons you've been able to teach her so far, Angela?"

"Yes, very well," Angela smiled. "Robin has not only allowed me to show her what it feels like to be sexually pleasured by a woman, but she's also learned to do that for me, too. Robin has learned to love every part of my body, Robert, and she's become quite an experienced lover with me," Angela said.

"So what you're telling me is that you've shown Robin what it feels like to have her pussy licked and eaten, and you have taught her how to eat your pussy and pleasure you, too. Great! OK, well, can we get started?" Robert asked.

"Yes, and before we get started. K and I have talked, Robert, and she knows precisely why you're here and why I asked you to come over. She said take all the time we needed."

"OK, that's all I need to know. How do you and Robin want to start?" Robert asked.

"You're our model, Robert. I want to show Robin everything she needs to know about being with a man. Everything."

Robert stood and he turned toward Robin. "You ready to start Lesson One, Robin?"

"Oh yes, Robert, I've been looking forward to this much longer than you'd ever imagine," Robin replied, and Robert could tell from the look in her eyes that there was already a lusty hunger and a desire for far more in-depth carnal knowledge burning there that needed to be fed.

Robert stood from where he'd been sitting and unzipped his pants and pulled them down and off onto the floor at his feet. He knew his cock looked pretty hot inside his briefs, totally hard and pushing firmly against the front of his underwear. He let Angela and Robin see the size and bulge of his hardon in his underwear before he removed them and allowed them to see his naked cock. Then, he hooked a finger in both sides of the waistband and pulled his briefs down and completely off of his legs, allowing the two women to see and appreciate the size of his hard cock and of his cum-filled balls.

"OK, ladies, where do you want me for Robin's first lesson?" Robert asked.

"Right here, Robert, you just sit back down and let me show Robin what to do with that beautiful hard cock of yours," Angela answered.

"Ladies, I feel like you're a bit over-dressed for the situation, don't you?" Robert said. "Can I talk you two into at least getting down to your bra and panties?"

"You do?" Angela laughed, and she said to her daughter, "Robin, let's do what Robert asks and take off everything but your bra and panties."

Robert sat there on the couch, his hand wrapped around his cock, wanking it up and down as he watched both Angela and her young daughter Robin take off their tops and pants. Both women were wearing sexy bras and panties, and Robert loved to see both women in just their underwear. He noticed that Robin didn't show any reluctance or holding back from taking her clothes off as her mom requested. He also noticed that sexy young Robin had a nice B-cup set of tits and he could also see and admire her nice pussy mound through the front of her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.