Bear Hunt
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jake Johnson had been busting his ass at the steel mill in lone star Texas to build up a little cash for a hunting trip. When he discovered he could go bear hunting in Alaska for less than half what it cost to fly to Africa for a lion hunt. He bought a new pickup truck and a camper trailer and looked for the ALCAN Highway. One thing he didn't plan on was the temporal and spatial relocations that poped up, and they just spiced up the whole deal.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

After a couple of "Leave it to Beaver" episodes the girls got up to fix some lunch. I was all for it and I even tried to help. They finally put me to setting the table and before I was done they were putting large bowls of stew on it and a big platter of freshly made biscuits. We settled down to eat soon enough and we'd just finished when an alarm type thing started sounding from my office. I was happy enough since it gave me an excuse to skip cleaning the table and let me out of helping wash the dishes.

My computer's flat panel was flashing when I entered the office and when I went to it and moved the mouse the flashing quit and a video started playing. It had a time stamp in the bottom right corner and checking that let me know the video was taking place now, as in, it was live. The coverage was good but what it showed me wasn't.

A tall redhead was leading a redheaded girl somewhere and they were moving pretty fast. Soon the scene changed and I saw three men chasing after them. That part was speculation since they weren't in the same screen with the woman and girl, but I took the hint from Aldo's previous warning. Suddenly the video went away and a map popped up showing me where this was all happening. I could tell it was less than a mile from where we were and the look at the woman had let me know I'd rather have her with me than leave her to the ones chasing her.

I left the office, picked up a Marlin and told the girls where I was going. They wanted to come along but I dissuaded them and asked them to get a snack ready in case I came back with guests.

I left the cave through the front entrance and started trotting toward where the action was. I hoped I could keep the map in mind and get to the right spot, but it had looked simple when I saw it.

Less than ten minutes later the redhead and her daughter were headed my way and she was even better looking than the video had showed. There was a little confusion when I revealed myself but when I told her I was a friend who'd come to help her she understood my talking, just as advertised. They decided to follow me and we took off heading for my cave.

Not five minutes later there was yelling behind us and I turned to face them. Four men were coming at a run and they all had spears in their hands. I shouldered the Marlin and shared some lead with them.

The first one was knocked down promptly and it caused the others to stop. It didn't cause me to stop firing and the other three were on the ground soon enough. I turned and asked the woman if there had been more in on things and she said she didn't think so.

We walked over to the dead or dying men and they were hurt too badly to give us any trouble. I collected their spears and their flint bladed knives and then turned around to lead the woman and girl away. It was a short walk back to the cave and our new arrivals were shocked when they saw the inside of the cave.

Of course the others were up to see who had come along and I turned to introduce them before I remembered I hadn't introduced myself. I told the new woman my name was Jake and she told me she was Linka and her daughter was Sata. I repeated it for the others but I knew it was a needless formality.

The next development wasn't a formality though since a meal of stew and plenty of biscuits hit the table almost right away. Linka and Sata sat down and I could tell from their deliberate method of eating they had missed a meal or two lately.

After they'd finished their meal the girls took them on a tour. I didn't go along but began wondering where they were after about fifteen minutes. Just then Chika came out to get me and lead me to the shower and tub room and I got a hint right away that Linka was even more attractive than her clothes had revealed. Her pink tipped titties were something special and of course her carpet matched the drapes. I was even a little ashamed of myself for admiring Sata in her youthful nakedness, but what the hell. I knew I wasn't a complete pervert and if she was naked anyway I might as well take a look.

I was pressed into service for washing their hair and I didn't mind it a bit. In fact, when some of the soap fell onto Linka's titties I was Johnny on the spot to rub it in and then rinse it off again. Of course I felt it my duty to give her bush a thorough washing too and I even made sure she was clean between her spectacular buns.

Soon enough they were washed and dried and with nothing really important to do so late in the afternoon Chika led us all to the bedroom and we showed Linka where we were going to sleep. She was amazed, and especially so when they had her lie down on it to see just how comfortable it was.

Soon I was encouraged to lie in the bed with her and since we were both naked still my dick was rising and Linka took it as a good thing. She took hold of it, gently, and pumped it for a stroke or two. It seemed just like an invitation to me so I put my arms around her and shoed her about kissing.

Things moved right along after that move and soon enough I was between her spread legs with my one eyed snake seeking a hole. I found a warm and wet one which was ever so tight, but I slid it on up her and she seemed all for it. Chika and Shika joined us right away and even Sata joined to kibitz and also pet and stroke around on my back. Linka didn't take long to get with the program and she was moaning and straining her hips up to me in seconds. Near the last her long legs wrapped around me and she was fucking back at me with enthusiasm. She even got her cookies right at the last and it let me go ahead and share a load with her. Of course I crashed directly into sleep.

I guess I was out for about thirty minutes and as often happens, I missed out on the post coital discussion. Chika and Shika had learned Linka had a twin sister who had been mated to one of the men I'd dispatched. It was pretty much agreed I should go and claim her too, and all this had happened while I was sleeping. Oh well. I wasn't going to turn my nose up at another big-breasted beauty. At least everyone agreed it would be fine to wait until tomorrow to go for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.