Bear Hunt
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake Johnson had been busting his ass at the steel mill in lone star Texas to build up a little cash for a hunting trip. When he discovered he could go bear hunting in Alaska for less than half what it cost to fly to Africa for a lion hunt. He bought a new pickup truck and a camper trailer and looked for the ALCAN Highway. One thing he didn't plan on was the temporal and spatial relocations that poped up, and they just spiced up the whole deal.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

I guess the fatigue from my marathon drive up, topped off with the exertions of the welcome aboard fuck really did a number on me since I'd obviously slept through the night. I'm not sure what woke me, but it was one of the most pleasant experiences in my life. If you've never spent a night in an Igloo, sleeping in bearskins with a warm and friendly woman snuggled up to you I can recommend you give it a try, first chancet you get.

That was it, what woke me anyway. I'd tried to snuggle closer to Chika and she hadn't been near enough to reach this last time. When I opened my eyes I knew why. She was cooking over a small fire and glory be, she was boiling water for campfire coffee. My eyes opened just in time to see her put a handful of coffee in the enameled coffee pot. She hadn't noticed I was awake yet so I eased my head back up on the pillow and just watched.

It was a new treat for me, watching a woman make coffee in the nude, and the ways her titties were swinging and swaying woke me up even more surely than the coffee would later.

"Oh, you're awake. That's good, since coffee is about all I can cook in here. As soon as we've had a couple of cups I'm gonna suck your dick to earn my breakfast and then I hope you'll take me to a cafe for it," she said, and I told her it sounded like a hell of a deal to me.

When the coffee was ready she poured us a mug each and I noticed we had similar taste in the proper dishes to use for coffee. She poured it up in twenty ounce insulated plastic Texaco mugs. Exactly like the ones I always used.

When we had the coffee down Chika was good to her word. She crawled over to where I was laying in the furs and started looking around for something to suck on. She found it while it was still rising to the occasion and she latched onto it with her mouth. Someone had taught the girl how to suck a dick the right way and it wasn't long before she had some cream to chase her coffee with.

I got my lazy ass up and dragged on the clothes I'd abandoned yesterday after I caught my breath. I noticed Chika was wearing the same sort of clothes she'd had on yesterday, but they weren't the same ones exactly. I finally noticed a small chest of drawers off to the side in the Igloo. Of course it couldn't be off in a corner.

She pointed out a thunder mug in case I needed it and I asked her if it wouldn't be better if I went outdoors and she said it would save emptying the mug later, so I hit my knees and headed out the exit. I was back inside as soon as possible. I wanted to ask her a million questions about her home, but I didn't. Mostly what I wanted to know was how it could be so warm inside since it was made of ice. It was damned sure cold outside this morning.

We drank more coffee and then I was ready to find the cafe for breakfast. Chika had a better idea though. She wanted to pack up her things and just leave from here, now.

"If we're going on a hunt I might as well empty this place out. In case you haven't noticed there's no way to lock it up," she said, and then laughed.

I nearly laughed myself when I saw how easy it was to pack her up. She had all her weapons in a sort of duffle bag. Of course it was full of padding, mostly to keep them from clanking together. I thought we would be in for a hold up getting the chest of drawers emptied and packed up, but she fooled me with it. She went over to the wall where it curved over it and pushed out two of the blocks of ice then we went outside and lifted the chest of drawers completely out. It only took her a minute or so to put the blocks back in place with my help.

Next on the agenda was rolling up the bearskins and they were easily crammed into the back seat of my four door pickup and the place was closed up by inserting a purpose made ice block which just fit into the end of the little entrance crawlway and then we were ready to scoot.

She gave me directions to the cafe and we went in and ordered breakfast. It came, we ate it, and then we were like Willie Nelson. On the road again.

Chika gave directions and we headed for our proposed camping spot. We'd only gone about five miles and we'd just passed someone walking along the road.

"Stop!" Chika said and her tone let me know she meant right now.

When I got us stopped Chika was out the passenger door and started walking to the person walking along the side of the road.

"Come on, Sheka, we'll give you a ride," she said.

I didn't know what I thought about all this, but I settled down as soon as I saw it was another pretty Inuit girl. Chika had her slide onto the front seat and then she got right back in beside her.

"Jake, this is my friend, Sheka," Chika explained and then motioned for me to take off again.

"Sheka, where were you going?" Chika asked her.

"Just away. That nasty assed Carlton was up at home trying to talk Daddy out of me again. He'd wised up though and brought a half-gallon of Early Times with him. I was sure Daddy would let him get the better of the deal as soon as he got drunk so Mama told me to get away from there. She said she'd straighten Daddy out tomorrow after he'd slept it off.

"Daddy has pulled this shit before though and I'm afraid it will cost him some body parts this time. Mama said she was going to cut three of his toes off so he'd remember better next time.

"I've got it made now though. Carlton ain't got nothing to get around on except his feet, and if y'all get me a little farther down the road he'll never catch up," Sheka said.

"He sure as hell won't. We're heading out on a bear hunt and he'll never find you. We'll be six days from here for Carlton with him having to walk, and especially since he won't have any idea where you went." Chika said.

"I can't go on a bear hunt, the only clothes I have are the ones I've got on," Sheka said.

"Well, maybe we can stop at the big Wal-Mart in the next town. I've got a little money coming from Jake already," Chika said.

"Don't worry about that. I've got plenty of money with me and I can buy Sheka some clothes. Hell, I intended to buy you some anyway," I said, wanting to sound like a good sugar daddy already.

It sure made the both of them smile wide and I wasn't sure why until Chika explained to me.

"Jake, if you buy us clothes we'll be married to you. At least we will as long as you keep providing for us. I don't think it is exactly a law, but it is tribal custom and that carries more weight than law to us. Even the real police consider it law since they're usually Inuit anyway." Chika said.

"Well, will you girls marry me?" I asked.

"If you get us into Wal-Mart just try to stop us," Sheka said, and then she and Chika laughed at me.

Hell, I didn't give the first shit about what it might cost. I had my Master Charge card with me and I was practically sure the girls couldn't reach my limit, since it was a debit card at my bank first and only switched to credit after I'd used up my whole bank account, and I knew I had plenty of money in the bank just now.

I was surprised at the size of the Wal-Mart since it was easily the biggest one I'd ever been to.

It was the most fun I'd ever had shopping since both Chika and Sheka got started in the ladies unmentionables department and they slipped me into the dressing room to help them try things on. I wasn't really needed but I still enjoyed the show, especially since they thought sheer bras and thong panties were exactly what they needed. I don't know if they picked the best thing for a hunting trip, but I am sure they got more mileage out of my dick with their choices.

"See, Sheka, I told you he had a big dick," Chika said, pointing to the bulge in my pants.

"I can tell. Maybe we should pick out some underwear for him so I can get a good look," Sheka said.

"Hell, he must be a Texan cause he don't even wear underwear. I'll show ya," Chika said and then she unfastened my pants and dropped them. Of course my dick was standing tall and Chika took hold of it for a little manipulation and soon had Sheka helping her with it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.