6 Chasing Canaries - Cover

6 Chasing Canaries

Copyright© 2010 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chet had goofed up. He'd performed the cardinal sin in relationships, getting drunk and sleeping with another girl. It was time to face his cheerleader girlfriend for the inevitable consequences. But sometimes, consequences are unexpected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft  

Lori was now draped over Chet's side, tracing circles on his chest with a finger, her eyes languid. Chet knew it was about time to take her home, but he just watched her, savoring both the press of her body against his, and the joy at their miraculous reunion. Then her finger paused, and her eyes went wide.

"What?" he asked.

A grin slowly spread across her face.

"Did you know Rhonda was the one that suggested I check you out in the first place?" she said slowly.

"Yeah, she finally told me that - on the day you fell off the cheerleader pyramid, actually."

"Really? Interesting timing ... Did you also know that after she seduced me at camp, and suggested I check you out ... that she would joke about being willing to break you in for me first, if I was worried about you not having any experience?"

"Uh, no, but she's always kidded around about that."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "So she's always wanted you, too."

"What? She..."

"God. We were just going to make you jealous tonight by me making out with Jimmy."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Then while we were out in the kitchen making the popcorn I told her what you said about Becky using your lack of experience to seduce you. And I remembered her joking at camp about her being willing to have sex with you.

"So I had this great idea, to put on a show with her to get you really horny, and then have her have sex with you, to once and for all get you over wondering what other girls would be like.

"I just realized ... it was like 'my idea' to teach her how to have an orgasm! It took years for the right opportunity to come along, for all the seeds she planted to work, but ... she did it again, didn't she?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.