Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

All five of us graduated at the same time, so that was one inconvenience that we avoided. After graduation, we had a meeting where we reorganized into the "Mr. Smoothie Corp." We wanted to move to a location where our organization could grow, both in dollar value and in number of employees. We even jokingly talked of franchising. All we really settled on was that we would move to Los Angeles and raise our price to $1,000 per basic contract. Sue thought that we could charge more than that, but she went along with the rest of us, rather than fight over that detail at this point.

Our problem with moving to a new city was that we would lose all of our current contacts. We depended on word-of-mouth advertising, so the loss of contacts would set us back quite a bit. Fortunately, we had a good nest egg that could carry us for six months under the worst of circumstances. We decided to go for it, but we were going to hedge our bets a little bit. We had two fathers, mine and Ho-Kang's, who were well off financially, so we got them to agree to a line of credit to help us get started. Both men thought that we would fail in a short time and be willing to work at a more conventional line of business, but they were willing to spend a few thousand dollars to let us see what the real world was like.

We moved to LA and found a small office to rent. We could work out of that for now, and it provided the main function of a place to have a telephone. Sue kept all of our records in ledgers that she kept hidden at home. We hoped to be a legal operation, but we were not sure what we could get away with until we tested the waters.

We found a house in a middle class neighborhood, and we all moved in. The house was an old one that the real estate agent assured us was a bargain, but it had five bedrooms and three baths, so all of us could live in it. The "corporation" bought it and leased it to us at $1 per year. Sue insisted that was the best way to beat the taxes. She was the accountant and budding CPA, so none of us argued with her.

As expected, it was Sue who got us off the ground with our business by quickly making friends with some women who had contacts in the movie and TV industry. It was amazing how many lonely, sex starved women there were in the LA area. We had our first contracts within three to four weeks, and we took off from there.

Ho-Kang had the first contract with a starlet who was a recent import from Taiwan, and she was going nuts because she had no idea who she could trust. She had been told so many horror stories about how American men preyed on foreign women that she was afraid of being raped and murdered if she stepped out of her apartment. For a $3,000 contract, Ho-Kang took her to a fine restaurant and to a place where they could dance. He then took her home and fucked her silly. She had such a good time that she tipped him $500 as he was leaving the next morning.

That was the ice breaker that we needed. Not long after that, we were getting a lot of calls for all-night dates that involved dining and dancing, as well as fucking. All four of us were booked pretty solid, and Sue began to get pissed because she felt that she was being overlooked by me as I took out client after client.

Sue's problem was settled by me promising to keep Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays open for her. Sure, it cut into our income, but Sue was such an important part of our organization that it was essential that we kept her happy. I admit that I really enjoyed those nights out with Sue, and the other guys did not begrudge me the time I spent with her.

Sue again proved to be correct about the rates we should charge, and we were soon up to $5,000 for an all-night date. I think that in the first year, one or another of us fucked virtually all of the female TV personalities working out of the local studios. We even had dates with some of the married ones when hubby was away on "business."

Word got out that we would also provide stud service to those women who were serious about wanting a baby, but not willing to go through the usual red tape for one reason or another. I was the first one to draw one of those contracts, and I figured it would be similar to what I had done on occasion back at the university. Well, it was and it wasn't.

My first client was the wife of a famous action star that was as gay as you could ever hope to meet. She had married him for a stupendous amount of cash up front back in the days when being gay was still death at the box office. Actually, the studio had arranged the marriage, and the only requirement she had to meet was to be seen in public hanging on his arm at least twice a month. Otherwise, she was to stay away from his boyfriends and not to be around when they had an orgy.

She had a separate house on the star's Malibu estate, and never went anywhere near the main house where he lived. She felt that she was getting old and her biological clock was coo-cooing at her, so she had to do something real damned soon if she was ever to have a child. She heard about us and how discreet our services could be, so she called our number and talked to Sue.

Sue had a way of getting a lot more information from a woman than she had originally intended to tell, so Sue knew the whole story by the time Mrs. X hung up. The deal was that I would spend three days with Mrs. X during her next fertile period. She had been taking the Pill to regulate her cycle, so she figured to be as fertile as it was possible to get when she stopped taking the Pill. I was getting $20,000, which was cheap as far as she was concerned. Mr. X would take the credit for the child, so that part was covered. In fact, the studio was paying my fee in order to protect their investment.

When the day came, I took a taxi to Mrs. X's house and presented myself at the front door. A maid welcomed me in and ushered me in to see Mrs. X. As expected, her reaction was that she was surprised that I was so young, but I countered with the statement that was just a testament to my virility. I sat on the sofa beside her and drank a cup of coffee while we talked. I had brought a small suitcase with me, and the maid took care of that while I conversed with Mrs. X.

The maid was an old friend of Mrs. X and was in on the charade. She was totally in favor of the plot, mostly because Mrs. X was so rarely fucked that she was becoming a real bitch. It was so hard to find trustworthy male partners for Mrs. X in the LA area, that she usually had to go out of town to find a decent fuck. The maid was hoping that our company would alleviate that situation.

For the next three days, I was to become Mrs. X's sex slave, or vice versa. Mrs. X wanted me to fuck her at every opportunity that I could get hard. I was pretty sure that I could outlast her, so I was not worried. In fact, we had only talked for about 15 minutes when Mrs. X wanted her first roll with me in bed. I immediately acquiesced, and we adjourned to her bedroom. I suggested that it had been a hot ride in the taxi, so I needed a shower. Furthermore, I suggested that we get to know each other better by sharing the shower.

Mrs. X laughed at the idea, but then gave in with only a very short pause. I think that she had never taken a shower with a man and was curious as to what it would be like. We stripped and went into the bathroom. Yes, there was a very large shower, even though it did have only one shower head. Ever the gentleman, I offered to adjust the water temperature, and that was when I was informed that such a thing would not be necessary. The temperature of the shower water was regulated by thermostat at 86°, which was what she preferred. That was certainly OK with me, so I turned on the water and stepped in. She was right, the temperature was perfect.

I held her hand to help her in, and Mrs. X giggled at the act of chivalry. She joined me in the shower, and I closed the sliding plastic door. The falling water covered her back, and I spread some liquid soap over her. I massaged her back as I spread the soap, first on her back and her arms. Then I wiped the soap down her ass and hips, continuing to massage her really beautiful skin. The muscles of her buttocks trembled as I rubbed them, and I was having an obvious effect as she began to breath at a faster rate. She wasn't panting yet, but she was headed there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.