Mr. Smoothie
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

I just had an inspiration: if I or one of my employees is pressed by a law enforcement officer to state his profession, he should say that he is a gigolo. There are laws against prostitution, but no laws against being a gigolo. In fact, I suspect that most men would stand in awe of another man who could make a living as a gigolo. I think that we could get away with it if we didn't make too much noise about it or give too much detailed information. I'll have to tell Sue and Joe of my idea. It can't hurt anything even if it doesn't help.

Meanwhile, we still have to make a living. Sometimes, though, there is more to it than that. There was another call for me to visit Ms A, the gymnastics instructor. I had liked her, even if she did have some weird ideas. In this case, somebody had told her about "double penetration," and she decided that she wanted to try it out. The problem was that this would take two men, one to fuck her in the pussy and one to fuck her in the ass, all at the same time. The only way that I could handle this was to have Joe join me on the call.

The first problem with this was whether or not Ms A would consent to being fucked by an African-American. The next question was whether Joe was interested. Of course, he would be paid for his participation, but he was still smarting from his visit to Ms L. There was the question of whether or not he would agree if I was the one to do the ass fucking. Of course, the customer had the final say so, but we could simply walk out if she wanted us to do something Joe wouldn't like. I say it like that because I am agreeable to any kind of fucking as long as it does not involve children and is not extremely painful to any of the participants.

I asked Sue to call Ms A and confirm that she was willing to accept Joe as one of the fuckers and to remind her that she was going to have to pay for two people, not one, so it would cost her $1,000. Sue called and Ms A was OK with both requirements. Next, I contacted Joe and explained the situation to him. He was not real interested in a joint venture, especially one involving anal penetration. I did tell him that I would take on the anal part of the project if that was the only reason that he was reluctant to join in.

Joe thought about it for a day and called back to say that he would go along. Good, so Sue contacted Ms A and made all of the arrangements. Joe and I showed up at Ms A's house on a Friday afternoon and were ushered in with no hesitation on Ms A's part. She gave me a check for $1,000, and I accepted it, even though a normal requirement was that we be paid in cash. I didn't like the possibility of a check leaving a paper trail, but I was willing to make an exception in Ms A's case. She had too much to lose in case of a foul up, so I figured that she was safe.

We sat in the living room and gave Ms A a chance to get comfortable with Joe. She had never met him, though this was my fourth trip to visit Ms A. She was willing to accept Joe if I vouched for him, which I did. That settled, we worked out the mechanics of the situation. She accepted that Joe would take her pussy and I would take her ass.

We figured that the anal penetration would be the most difficult since Ms A had never done that before. Therefore, she and I would couple before being joined by Joe. Actually, neither Joe nor I had ever done a DP (Double Penetration) before, we were forced to look it up on the web to get some idea of the best way to accomplish the feat.

After considering all of the options, Joe and I had decided that Joe would be on the bottom with Ms A in the middle and me on top. Joe was going to have so much weight on him that he was not going to contribute much except his cock. I would provide most of the motion, and Ms A would try to transfer a portion of my motion to Joe.

However, once we got to Ms A's home, we realized that our initial plans were based on a false assumption that Ms A would be larger than she was. I had completely forgotten that Ms A was a gymnast and, therefore, was quite small. We considered the possible alternatives and decided to try to make this work by having all three of us lie on our sides.

We adjourned to Ms A's bed to try it out. We all stripped and I lay on the bed on my back. Meanwhile, Joe, who had the most experience with ass fucking, took on the job of lubricating Ms A's ass so that I could slide in. He squirted some KY jelly from the tube directly into her rectum, and she squealed when the cold stuff hit. Then he lubricated his forefinger and began to to work it into her anus. Once he had a reasonable amount of enlargement of her rectum, he inserted another greased finger beside the first and repeated the job. A third finger in her rectum was deemed enough stretching, so she was ready to couple to me. I put a liberal dose of KY on my cock and invited Ms A to plug me in.

Ms A climbed on top of me with Joe's help and lined up her lubricated ass over my cock. Joe steadied Ms A while I aimed my cock at her anus. Joe had done a good job of getting her enlarged so that I had only minimum resistance to sliding passed her sphincter. Once my cock head was inside, she was able to slide right down on my cock without any real trouble. Ms A said that she didn't expect any trouble from shit in there, since she had run three bags of enema solution through her bottom that morning, and another bag just before we showed up.

After she had bottomed out, we rolled over on our sides and Joe slid into her cunt. He had used some KY on his cock just to make sure that he could slide in easily enough. At last, we three were ready for the great experiment. I started moving first because we had to establish a rhythm with the ass fucking before Joe started in. Ms A was completely surprised at how much she was feeling as my cock moved back and forth in her colon.

Joe started to move as soon as he felt that he had the rhythm and we moved together so that I went in as he pulled back, and he went in as I pulled back. Ms A squealed and asserted that she had never realized how wonderful this could feel. She chattered on for a few minutes about how she could feel both of us move and how great it was, but she eventually was caught up in the sensations to the point that she could not talk. Now, she began to moan in sync with our fucking. She was not able to contribute anything beyond her two holes because we had complete control of her body. She moaned and panted like a woman possessed.

Joe and I could feel the other cock as it was moved back and forth. We felt it through that thin membrane between the cunt and the colon, and it was a real eye-opening experience for us, too. Ms A did something I had never seen her do before: she began to have multiple orgasms. A new orgasm would start almost the moment the previous orgasm had ended. As a result, she never really came down from the high of the previous orgasm before starting the rise to the next one. This meant that each succeeding orgasm seemed to be built on the previous one, and she kept coming harder and harder.

These orgasms kept building until she had one final blast of an orgasm and fainted. Joe and I came about this time, too, so there was no way we could have continued the pounding we were giving her even if we had wanted to. He pulled out first, and then I gently unplugged from her ass hole. A lot of cum flowed out of her two openings onto the towel that we had been lying on. Joe and I went into the bathroom and washed off the evidence of our little escapade. Neither one of us showered, we just used washcloths to do the cleaning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.