Mr. Smoothie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

There was a call for my services that surprised me somewhat. It was to service a certain Ms A. It was only after I arrived at her apartment that I found out the she was the coach for the women's gymnastic team. She was really a good looking woman, except she had very small breasts for my tastes. Of course, small breasts are desirable for a woman gymnast.

Anyway, Ms A ushered me in and we sat to talk for a few minutes. It seemed that she had been talking to Mrs. C and some of my other clients and got such a good recommendation that she wanted to experience it for herself. She gave me the $500 before we sat down, so that formality was out of the way, so I asked if she had anything specific in mind?

Ms A said, "Well, I have to admit that I have some rather kinky ideas, and I hope that you are willing to experiment with me. I don't want to orgasm too soon so I want to skip all of the conventional foreplay. I have a tube of KY jelly that should be adequate lubrication for my vagina if you are willing to indulge me."

"Ms A, I am at your disposal. I am as kinky as the next guy as long as no serious pain is involved. What would you like to do?"

"The first thing is for us to get out of these clothes and go into my exercise room. I'll show you what I have in mind in there." She led me to her bedroom where we both stripped completely naked. I will admit that walking very far with a 7-inch hard on sticking out in front and waving in the breeze is not all that comfortable, so I was glad to find out that we were only going to the next room.

Most of the floor was covered by an exercise mat several inches thick. Various items of gymnastics apparatus were scattered about. This was a very large room with a high ceiling. She commented, "This house was built by an artist, and this room was his studio. Fortunately for me, the ceiling is high enough to allow for a number of exercises." I saw a balance beam and a small trampoline. There were some parallel bars, but I wondered just how much could be done with them.

"What I have in mind does not involve any of the apparatus you see, but the large mat will be helpful. I will lie down on the mat and I would like for you to coat my vagina liberally with the KY."

She handed me the tube of KY and lay on the floor on her back. Her pussy was totally clear of hair, so I had no trouble seeing where she wanted to be coated. She raised her hips and supported them with her hands while she spread her legs into a "V" shape. I could easily reach her vagina from this angle, and I dumped a generous load of the KY into her cunt. I spread it around with my finger, but there was a limit to what I could reach with my fingers. I did the best I could, but there was a goodly section deep in her cavity that I could not reach.

"Wipe you hand with one of the cloths over there on the side table. Then you can use your erect penis to spread the rest of the KY." She said this while continuing to hold her spread position. So far, I was agreeable, but I wondered what kind of weirdness she had in mind. Her inner pussy lips were rather large and extended well out from her outer lips. Frankly, they hung out so far that I was worried about how I was going to function with them as I had never before seen such large lips on a pussy.

I was getting into position to insert my cock when I ran into the first difficulty. I kept hooking my cock on one lip or the other and flipping it over so that it got in the way of my penetration. Ms A laughed at my difficulty and said, "Use some of the KY as glue to paste the aggravating things out of the way. That should keep them clear so that you can enter me."

A good suggestion. Now I was able to concentrate on my main job. I pushed my cock into her hole and it slipped in easily until I came to the part that I had not been able to reach with my fingers. I backed out to gather some lube on the end of my cock and pushed in again. I did this three more times and reached the limit of my ability because my pubic bone struck hers. I pointed out this limitation to Ms A, and she said that was entirely deep enough. I pulled out and she relaxed on the mat.

"Now, if you will lie down on the mat on your back, Mr. White, we can try my first experiment." I did so and she straddled me. I am curious to know how far you can penetrate in several positions that I will assume. Don't worry, none of them will be painful."

I agreed, so the first thing she did was to squat down over me and insert my cock into her cunt. Her feet were flat on the mat, and she was in the classic squatting position. She pushed down as far as she could go until her cunt swallowed my cock. She held that position for a few seconds and seemed to sigh in satisfaction.

She backed completely off my cock and kneeled on the floor so that she was supported by her toes and knees. She returned to my cock and inserted me into her cunt again. It seemed to me that I did not penetrate quite as far this time, but I could not be certain. She again held the position for a few seconds and removed herself.

"OK, one last try." She unhooked a swinging bar from the wall and let it swing over me. I had to adjust my position a few inches to meet her conditions, then she squatted down on me again and had me penetrate as far as I could. She then grasped the bar and pulled herself up a little so that her feet were off the mat. She then did a split so that each leg was stretched out to the side at 90° to her body, whereupon, she lowered herself back onto my cock to get the maximum penetration that I could manage. Ms A held that pose for a few seconds and then used the bar to pull herself off of me. "Fine, Mr. White, that completes my experiments. Let's go fuck."

I must admit that I can and will do a lot of lying around if you will pay me $167 per hour to do so, but I was dying of curiosity. "Just what were you trying to determine, Ms A?"

"I want you to use that fucking position where you put my ankles on your shoulders. I have heard so much about the depth of penetration possible with that position that I must try it. The experiments were to calibrate your cock so I would know which position gave the most penetration."

I have to admit that I was startled at that explanation. I figured that was carrying the scientific method to its ultimate ridiculous extremes. Oh, well, I was certainly willing to go along with her since she was paying the bill. We got on her bed and assumed the aforementioned position, and I plunged in my cock. Imagine my surprise when Ms A almost shouted, "My God, it IS deeper this way!" Well, I didn't know if I agreed with her, but I sure did like this position.

I began to stroke in and out at a relatively slow pace, since I was not sure that she was really ready for a good fucking. Since it was not my usual warmup conditions, I couldn't be sure that her cunt was ready for me. Therefore, I figured to take it easy for a few strokes until I was sure that I would not harm her. Hurt her? OK, since it was her idea to do it this way, but I was dead set against harming her.

As I felt her cunt adapt to my cock, I sped up to get more feeling into the action. Ms A seemed to agree with me that going faster and pushing harder was now called for, and she quickly began to moan. Her moaning got louder and settled into the rhythm of my stroking, so I knew that I was doing it properly. I was determined that she would get her money's worth out of this fucking. At nearly every stroke I was rubbing against her G-spot, and at every stroke I was pressing on her clit, so I knew that I was giving her all that I had. Something I didn't expect was having her moans turn into kind of a singsong continuous melody.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.