Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

By the end of the week, my reputation was spread all over the high school among the girls. The boys never heard of me, and that was fine with me. Amy was besieged with requests for my services. At first, she kind of laughed off the whole thing, but some of the stories she heard were so touching that she had to pass them along to me.

A lot of the problems were from rape victims who were so afraid of men that they refused even to go unaccompanied anywhere in public. It appeared that there was a gang of rapists who were preying on the freshman girls at the high school. Nobody knew who they were, but it appeared to be sort of a fraternity that made attacks with four or five boys attacking a girl who was somewhere alone. So far, any girl with a date was safe, but a girl alone was just a victim waiting to be discovered. I couldn't do anything alone to stop the rapes, but I could do something alone to help the victims. I know that it sounds weird that fucking a rape victim would help her, but it often was what was needed to help the girl reestablish her confidence in herself, both as to her desirability and her measure of self worth. Anyway, I promised Amy that I would try to help if she was absolutely certain that this was what the girl wanted.

Amy set up the first meeting of a victim and me at a neutral place. In this case, it was at the home of another victim whose parents both worked, so they were not around in the early afternoon. Amy delivered me to the house and left with the girl who lived there in the car with her. The only two people in the house were the victim, whom I will call "V" to protect her identity, and me.

V was a little apprehensive when I first showed up, but I tried to use every one of the subtle moves that Amy had taught me to loosen her up. We talked for a few minutes about the differences between high school and middle school until V started to relax a bit. She was sitting on the sofa, and I was sitting in a overstuffed chair. I was trying to look as nonthreatening as possible, and I must have succeeded.

After a bit of idle chatter, V invited me to join her on the sofa. I was careful not to make any quick moves as I got out of my chair and moved to sit on the sofa, but not next to V. We seemed to be making progress, and I did not want to scare her off. After a few more minutes, V wanted to talk about the rape and how brutal it was. I listened to her, seething inside, but trying to act like a concerned friend who was interested in her, but not in the sordid details of the rape. We had been in each other's company for about 30 minutes, and V had worked her way closer and closer to where I was sitting. Finally, she was close enough for me to wrap my left arm around her shoulder and for her to put her head against my chest. That's when she started crying. I let her cry for about 15 minutes, listening carefully for any signs of hysteria. There weren't any, so I relaxed a bit while I held V and waited for her to stop crying.

She was the one who looked at the clock and gasped, "Oh, dammit, I have been wasting time! Please don't be angry with me."

"V, I could never be angry with you over this tragedy. The only way for you to recover is to work it out of your system."

"I thought you were here just for sex. Amy said that you had agreed to fuck me despite what had happened to me."

"I'm not here just for sex. I'm here to help you to throw off this feeling of guilt that you are carrying around. You are not the guilty one, but you believe that you are, so I want to help you to throw away that terrible and false burden."

"Oh, Johnny, you are so sweet! Please kiss me. No one but my family has kissed me since the attack. I feel so dirty! Can you stand to be close to me without feeling contaminated?"

"V, you are not dirty. You are a beautiful woman who was the victim of a brutal attack which you did not deserve. I would be pleased to kiss you, and I would consider myself lucky to be able to do it." I kissed her gently on the lips, and V kissed me the same way. After a few moments of this, I opened my lips enough to push my tongue passed my own lips to touch those of V. She jumped a little when she felt my tongue, but she quickly accepted it into her mouth. We exchanged tongues for a few minutes as I held V in my arms. I could feel the tension flow out of her body as she surrendered to the wonderful feelings associated with the kiss.

Here was where we deviated a little from the script. V took my hand and placed it on her tit and pushed hard so that I could not help feeling her outstanding and nearly rigid nipple. That was all of the hint I needed, and I moved my other hand to her remaining tit. I massaged both of them, including the nipples. Only a minute of this was needed for V to grab her blouse and pull it over her head. Let me tell you, V had a very nice set of knockers. They were nice to look at even though they were covered by her bra. I didn't wait for an invitation this time, but reached around her and unhooked her bra fastenings. The bra fell away, revealing a set of very good looking B cup tits. V tossed the bra to one side and pulled me to her after pulling my tee-shirt over my head.

The kiss was broken at this point, so I took the opportunity to suck on her nipples, swapping back and forth as the mood struck me. I played with the nipple I wasn't sucking, so V got a lot of stimulation to her nipples in a very short time. V began to moan and twist her body on the sofa. I figured that the time was near, so I asked, "Do you want to go to the bedroom, or do you want to fuck here on the sofa?"

"Let's go to the bedroom. I know where it is. Follow me." I grabbed up our clothes and did just that. We wound up in what I assumed was the master bedroom, since it had a double bed and a bathroom through a connecting door. For the moment, we didn't need the bathroom, so we made a bee-line for the big bed.

V plopped down on the bed, which was already turned down and had a towel lying across the middle at convenient ass position. She moved to the towel and lay down with her knees lifted in the air. "V, can I try something a little different with you? If it works, you will have the sexual experience of your life. If it doesn't, we can return to the normal missionary position."

V agreed, so I got between her legs, both of us were naked by now, and raised her legs so that her ankles were supported on my shoulders. Amy reported that, in this position, I could bang her clit with my pubic bone and rub her G-spot with my cock as we fucked. This quickly became her favorite position, and I had no complaints, so it was now also my favorite.

I had seen this position used on the web shows, so I knew pretty well how to use it before Amy and I had ever tried it out the first time. I now had considerable practice with it, so I was confident that I could do V justice with this position.

I checked with my finger and found that V was very wet, something that I was not sure was going to happen, what with her recent rape experience and all, but V seemed to be rapidly returning to normal. I rubbed my cock head through her pussy slit and made sure that I had plenty of lubricant on it. Before moving on, I also laid my cock lengthwise against her slit and moved up and down until I had a generous coating over the whole thing. This was another advantage of this position: it was easy to get plenty of lube on my cock before I ever stuck it into a pussy.

Finally we were ready. I slowly slid my cock into her pussy hole and felt her react as she automatically tightened up to exclude me from her vagina. I said, "V, I thought you wanted me to do this. Have you changed you mind? If not, you must release you tight muscles so that I can slide in without hurting you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.