Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

That was a pretty inane comment I had made, but it turned out to be a good choice after all. Dad started laughing, and I began to worry because he couldn't seem to stop. It wasn't a hysterical laugh, but it could have turned into one if it had gone on much longer.

Fortunately, Mom began to stir at that point, and Dad turned to look after her. I got out of bed and slipped on my boxers before tossing a robe to Amy. She put on the robe and came to stand beside me. Of course, we were concerned about what would happen to us, but we were also very concerned about the health of our parents. Mom was not the type of woman to faint over some trivial matter, so I was sure that we were in deep shit.

I was flabbergasted when Mom said, "Well, I hope you two enjoyed that as much as it sounded like you did!"

That started Dad to laughing again, but he was in full control of himself this time, so I was not worried about him. Amy hit the crux of our concerns immediately when she asked, "Mom, what's wrong? Why did you faint? You never do that sort of thing!"

Mom smiled and said, "It was from pure surprise. Your scream made it sound like you were in deep trouble, and we rushed in to save you from a dire fate. We certainly never expected to find the two of you so deeply engaged in what we thought was out of the question for Johnny for another year. Not that we thought that he was incapable of engaging in sexual acts—we just assumed that he was not interested. I was so naïve that I assumed that no dates meant no interest. It never occurred to me where his real interest lay."

Dad asked, "I'm curious. How long have you two been doing this? Amy, we thought that you had fallen head over heels for that high school jerk you had been seeing."

"No, I junked him last Friday night. Later, I'll tell Mom why, and she can tell you. I'm too embarrassed to talk to you about it. Johnny and I have only been fucking, oops, sorry, having sex since that Friday night. I was in a mess when I came in from the date, and dear Johnny helped me out. That was our first night of sex, and that was when I fell for him like a ton of bricks."

Mom said, "Well, kids, as long as Amy stays on the Pill, I guess you can keep going, now that you have started having sex. However, I will warn you that there is no way that you can hope to make this a permanent arrangement. In fact, Amy, I am going to insist that you continue to date so that you can get some idea of what the world has to offer in the way of future mates. Obviously, though, I will have to see about getting a double bed for this room first thing tomorrow. Johnny will just have to wait one more day before he moves in with you, Amy.

As soon as she said that, Amy jumped at Mom for a big hug. Dad was next, and I was at the bottom of the totem pole where I usually was in this house. I still couldn't tell if Mom and Dad approved of the fucking between Amy and me, but it looked like they were willing to tolerate it. I guess they were more broadminded than I had given them credit for being.

Dad dropped the other shoe by saying, "I know this means that you two will be having sex every night, but it does not mean that you can slack off on the homework. Very simply put: no homework, no sex! Get used to it. Life is not always as fair as we would like it to be." That was fair, so we didn't argue.

I guess that our parents figured that there had been enough lecturing for now. They left us together, and Amy grabbed me in a bear hug. "Oh, Man, Johnny. Isn't this wonderful! I am so relieved that Mom and Dad are not going to freak out over us fucking each other. So, what do you think of the doggie position?"

That change of subject made me lurch for a moment. I was still trying to come down from the shock of us being discovered in flagrante delicto. Well, if they could accept it, I sure could. Apparently, we had come up smelling like the proverbial rose. That was good enough for me. Now back to the question posed by Amy.

"I put it in the class of a novelty. I don't like not being able to play with your tits and clit very easily in that position. The fucking itself was not that much different. I guess I really didn't notice enough change in the feel of it to think that it was any better than the missionary position."

"Oh, Johnny, I agree with you completely. I can't see what is so great about the doggie position. You are probably right that its main attraction is its novelty. Well, that's one we can scratch off our list, but there are a lot more positions that I am anxious to try!" Wow! I wondered if a monster had been created. Kama Sutra, here we come.

It seemed kind of odd that school on Monday was not so different than it had been for the last umpteen years. I don't know what I expected, but the mind-numbing sameness was definitely not it. Of course, no one here knew that I had been fucking my sister for three days, and I was not about to tell them. I figured that was not my secret to give out. If Amy wanted it known, she would have to be the one who spread the news. However, somehow, I was able to detect subtle signs and signals from girls that I had never noticed before. Shit, some of them were actually embarrassing! Well, I was going to ignore the signals for now. I was certainly getting plenty of sex at home, so I had no need to branch out.

The one exception that I couldn't ignore was the signals coming from the 9th grade social studies teacher. Ms Abigail Hawkins had the reputation of being a notorious flirt. I had seen some of it directed at me over the past few months, but she seemed to get more demanding as the school year wound down.

OK, my sessions with Amy had increased my bravery, so I started to flirt back. That was a dumb maneuver! The next thing I knew, Ms Hawkins had me staying after school to "help" her do things that the custodial staff was supposed to do. I got worried over where this seemed to be heading, so I asked Amy for advice. That little minx told me to fuck Ms Hawkins if I thought I could get away with it. If Amy was OK with it, I was willing to take the chance.

One afternoon, Ms Hawkins had kept me over to help her put up some sort of inane decoration for the room. I've forgotten what, Valentine's Day, maybe. Anyway, she had me steady her by holding her legs while she stood on a chair to hang something. Anyway, while I was holding her legs below the hem of her rather short skirt, I could see that she was wearing regular stockings and not pantyhose. I could also see that she was wearing a thong for panties. Well, well, Ms Hawkins.

I'm sure that she had it planned all the time, but she pretended to step backwards off the chair and fall enough to cause my hands to ride up her leg all the way to her crotch. She sat in the chair and pretended to feel faint. She also carried on about twisting her leg above her knee, and she wanted me to look at it because the school nurse had already gone home for the day.

Now, let me ask you, would you have refused to look at a woman's thigh if she asked you to? Of course not! She sent me to lock the classroom door because she was afraid that a custodian would walk in and see her with a student examining her thigh. When I got back from the door, Ms Hawkins had shucked her skirt and was leaning over the chair back ready for me to examine her thigh. This was too good an opportunity to miss, and she knew it!

First, she had me run my hand up and down the inside surface of her right thigh. Ostensibly, I was looking for a pulled or tense muscle. I was doing this from behind Ms Hawkins as she leaned over the chair. Her pussy was definitely swollen with arousal, and moisture was already puddling on her thong. I rubbed her thigh all right, and I made a point of letting the edge of my hand rub against her pussy every time I could manage to get close enough. Sometime in there, I heard her gasp as I touched her thong-covered pussy. I decided to go for broke and said, "Ms Hawkins, I can't quite reach the place that is giving you the most trouble. Please let me adjust your clothing so that I can do a better job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.