Bullet
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It was a Dark and Stormy Night. A loud clap of thunder masked the rumble from the rifle that sent the Bullet my way. It parted not only my skull but also me from my life. It was then I found out that there is a way to get even and along the way, make a few new friends. It's comforting to realize there is something after.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Ghost  

The helicopter carrying my kidney for Stacey’s transplant had faded into the distance. The remnants of her mist had gently flown off with the wind leaving me alone on the hospital roof. A feeling, somewhat akin to a loss passed through me. I felt empty but I’m not really sure what it was. I was surprised that now I was a Spirit, I still had emotions.

Perhaps with her being so far away I guess I just missed her. She was one of only three people ... Spirits ... I knew. With all of them occupied, I began to think what I was sensing was, I was lonely.

Valerie, Marilyn and Stacey. As I wondered how soon another transplant might be arranged another thought came to mind. Stacey had said that I could visit her anytime. I just had to visualize ... think ... what she had sent to me and -- POOF -- I’d be there. OK, she didn’t say poof, but I got the picture.

“Picture! Get it,” shifted through my mind. Now I was making jokes to amuse myself. “Get a grip!” I thought.

But the idea Stacey had given me that I could “Visit” was interesting. So, I perked up the image she had given me wondering just what I needed to do. Finally I just thought “GO!” I laughed as I thought it couldn’t be that simple.

Boy, was I wrong! I felt that white silk wrap cover me and when it lifted, there I was, in Stacey’s bedroom, hundreds of miles away from my body back in Center City.

Her bed was exactly as in the picture Stacey had shared with me. Although, now the shades were pulled down and the curtains mostly closed over them. As an added touch, a white stuffed Unicorn was perched on top of her pillow.

“Cool,” passed through my mind and that was quickly followed by “Ain’t it!” filtering in. I know I wasn’t the one who said that. Stacy laughed, said “Me!” and was next to me again.

“Miss me?” she asked.

Just a wee bit embarrassed at being caught in her bedroom, I answered, “Yeah ... And lonely too.”

I told her, “I thought I’d try out what you mentioned to me about imagining something and then being there.” I paused, then added, “I wanted to see if it worked.”

“Well, tell me. Did it work?” Stacey said with a hint of a smile in her voice.

“No. It didn’t,” I sent off to her as a retort. “I just have a good imagination. I just think I’m here in your bedroom with you.”

“Oh, really,” came her reply. “Well, let me feed your imagination a little.”

Now I vividly remembered her being a Poltergeist and the “Wax on -- Wax off,” trick she had pulled with the lights in the operating room just before the surgical team arrived to harvest my kidney for her. But what she did next was in a league way beyond that little parlor trick.

Starting slow, Stacey dimmed the single table lamp sitting on the nightstand next to her bed. It had been giving the bedroom its only illumination so the room grew dark. A few moments later candles spaced around the room started to glow. Soon her CD system came on sending out a soft love song.

Stacey took my hand and I could feel her substance. I definitely felt I was there too. It made me feel as if I was alive again.

She moved in front of me and lifted my hands to her breasts. Leaving them there she placed her hands to my face, drawing our lips together. My hands reveled in being able to touch, to feel. My lips melted into hers. My body was alive and I could feel it trembling.

As I felt her lips part, I let mine go with hers. The tip of her tongue tested the edges of my lips and rolled over them to find the tip of my tongue. She tasted so sweet and her skin above her neckline was so soft. I could even feel her nipples pressing against the clothing she was wearing as my hands passed over them. Obviously she was becoming aroused.

Her tongue slid back into her mouth and I let mine follow. As it reached into hers, I could hear her say, “Like this ... don’t you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.