Bullet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was a Dark and Stormy Night. A loud clap of thunder masked the rumble from the rifle that sent the Bullet my way. It parted not only my skull but also me from my life. It was then I found out that there is a way to get even and along the way, make a few new friends. It's comforting to realize there is something after.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Ghost  

"Thanks Tammy," I thought to myself. "I really didn't need that reminder I'm dead.'

"Just thought I'd keep it real," she replied. Well, she sort of replied. She was reading my thoughts and me hers. It was just like talking though. I was comfortable looking at it that way.

"It won't be long till they start putting your skin onto me," she commented.

"I hope it works to perfection," I told her. She sounded nice and I can tell you that even though her face was covered with tape and her eyes sealed shut, I could see what was beneath the surgical coverings she was wearing and I liked what I saw.

I was sure I got the impression her Spirit was blushing. It knew I had worked out how to sift through visual images and well, seeing through people, walls and clothes.

One time a friend of mine, a young girl, had made the comment she almost never took off all of her clothes and she often put on a shift before she changed her underwear. She was so shy that she didn't want lingering Ghosts to spy her naked.

Tammy caught what I was thinking and laughed along with me when I thought, "If she only knew!"

I'm sure she would have been driven crazy if she knew Spirits had Superman's X-Ray Eyes! There's just nothing you can hide from an inquisitive Spirit.

Then I switched to my inquisitive eyes. Moving through walls as if they weren't there was a skill that didn't even have to be learned. It just was. The reason I mention that is I wanted to see MORE of Tammy, if you get my drift.

Quickly I was standing at the foot of her operating table. Just being wheeled in was the large tray carrying the strips of me that would soon be Tammy's new skin. I could feel her Spirit next to me and it felt like she had her arm over my shoulder.

These new sensations were pleasing and reminded me of what it felt like when I was alive. Tammy pulled herself almost into me. Yes, into me, almost as if as her spirit merged with mine. We had our minds together and I could feel more of her.

"Go ahead," she told me sensing just why I'd moved into her operating room. Then she cinched it when she said, "I know why you came over here. I don't mind."

I put my arm around her waist, Tammy's Spirit's waist, that is. I still had a lot to get used to in this new state I was in, but I could feel substance. Even though most everything was shadows and mind images, I felt something.

Looking into Tammy's Spirit's face, I discerned eyes and a face. I was sure it was what she was projecting to me, but I got comfort from that. I would rather see something rather than just a dark haze. I'm sure she understood that and was doing what I needed.

So, I turned toward the operating table and let my senses peel away what was lying on top of her body. There wasn't much to delve through though.

Just the surgical sheet with a big hole over her abdomen. Of course area that was covered with a very moist sterile cloth, keeping her torso prepared for the addition of my gift to her.

But, as I let the surgical sheet drift into oblivion, I didn't have to go any further as she was naked underneath. Beautifully naked.

If Spirits can drool, I must have done so looking at that extremely pretty body of hers. "Like what you see," she quickly asked me.

"You are so beautiful," I replied.

"I trimmed myself just for this operation," she giggled. "I didn't think I'd be having Spirits ogle at me though."

"You are so very beautiful," I said again.

"Thanks," Tammy, or rather her Spirit told me. Then I felt something on my cheek. It must have been a kiss because, with her that close, I felt also what her lips felt.

"I wish I'd known you when you were alive," Tammy told me.

"Me too," I answered. I know that seeing her lying there naked in front of me, I could still feel an urge, a desire to feel her body and meld with it. Yes, have sex with her.

Then Tammy surprised me, which if I hadn't been dead would have stopped my heart. "Spirits can have sex, you know," she placed into my mind.

"Wow!" I thought. I looked down what should have been my body and I couldn't see anything but an almost shapeless shadow where it should have been.

I was just about to say something to Tammy when I felt a searing across my stomach. I also immediately felt joined to her and her Spirit. The surgeon had placed the first strip onto her and Tammy's thoughts and life raced across mine.

"Yes," I told her, "I wish I'd known you earlier too."

"About the sex thing," Tammy said. "It's true. When I'm a little better, I'll teach you. I think you will like it. Plus, I think I'll like it too."

"Thank you," I told Tammy as thoughts of Spirits having sex made me wonder lots more about this Spirit thing I'd landed in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.