Bullet - Cover

Bullet

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was a Dark and Stormy Night. A loud clap of thunder masked the rumble from the rifle that sent the Bullet my way. It parted not only my skull but also me from my life. It was then I found out that there is a way to get even and along the way, make a few new friends. It's comforting to realize there is something after.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Ghost  

Valerie Gibbons.

That’s the woman my heart was transplanted into. I’m sure along the way I’ll find out why she needed a heart transplant but I don’t know that yet. What I do know is that I traveled along with my body to the hospital and was privy to all the discussions as to how to proceed. Valerie was nearing the end of her time for a transplant and soon she would not be strong enough to withstand the trauma of the operation.

So, the first harvest from me was my heart. To give them time to determine what to do next, I was put on one of those machines that acts like an artificial heart so the rest of my organs would be fresh.

I was afraid that at the point in time they disconnected me from that thing, that I’d disappear too. But don’t worry. That doesn’t happen. I’ve figured that out already. This life force thing that keeps my Spirit alive has more to do with my inner strength than my no longer, physical strength.

Although at its base level, I did get an interesting rejection of my presence in her body. “Who the fuck are you!” was her immediate response. Or rather her Spirit’s reaction to my intrusion. She was still deeply sedated and yet her Spirit was right there and it had the strength to want to fight me off.

Now this is going to sound a little strange to the living, but we connected. Her Spirit quickly got it that it was my heart she was getting and from that point on, there was a feeling of cooperation.

She quickly asked what happened. Even before I finished telling her, she volunteered to help in any way she could. After all, I had a mystery to solve. She said she loved mysteries. Real life ones even more.

I was soon to find out that Spirits connecting and the other half of the equation, the real body and mind, being connected to the Spirit and communicating with them are two different things. Minds as we all know, have a mind of their own. That sounds very redundant and repetitive but as I assume you are among the living, I ask you to think about it.

We all have our other halves. My question to you is how often do you communicate with it. The answer is, “Frequently,” but not in the way you believe. It’s basically where our dreams come from. When our brains calm down and go idle, the Spirit can have a little more control.

Dreams can tell us about things. Events that need to be reviewed and events not yet happened are among those things our Spirit sees. It all depends on the expertise of the Spirit regarding how much detail can be exchanged.

Now we’ve all for the most part experienced Deja Vu. That’s because our Spirits seem to be able to get a handle on the future or rather a “Possible Future.” They are always trying to figure out what to do in various situations and as they run through the myriad of things that can happen, they hit on ones that actually happen.

As for their ability to forecast the future. Well, if mine had figured out the moment the bullet was going to be traveling into my apartment, I’d have been somewhere else. It could also be that seeing the exact future is not part of my Spirit’s ability or perhaps, it knew but just couldn’t communicate it with my body. I often tended to be a little stubborn and my guess is that I hung up on that line of communication. I’ll leave the jury out on that one right now as I’m still getting used to my current situation.

It appears to me right now that psychics can switch on and off their ability to communicate with their Spirits. Spooky, eh? Through the years they, psychics, have been called many things from Witches to Crazy. Those people with the strongest Spirit are the best at communicating with it and have often been labeled Witches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.