Without a Reason

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2010 by Bakerman

Erotica Sex Story: Two men force their way into a motel room and proceed to rape the mother and daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

JonnyB and Rico are two young men in their early twenties. They are on a wild ride cross-country and are looking to do and hoping to find in no particular order mischief, trouble, danger and excitement.

The next town was maybe an hour away and the one after close to three so it looked like they would be calling it a night sooner than later. Thundering down the highway they caught up to another vehicle displaying out of state plates so the cruised along side and check out the occupants.

Two females, one oldish, one young, possibly mother daughter. JonnyB gave them the eye but they tried to avoid contact, slowing down or speeding up until eventually the men got bored and sped off.

Just outside of town they found a place to park and observe the road and as dusk settled over the woods the women's car came into view. Sure enough they indicated and turned off the highway and into town. The men followed at a discrete distance.

The women went to a motel near the far side of town. There was nothing beyond the motel but woods. The car park was sparsely populated with vehicles; meaning most of the rooms were empty. This allowed people to be spaced around the motel with empty rooms between them and other guests.

JonnyB and Rico observed this all from across the road, they watched the women carry one small bag each inside, which to the men meant they were only staying the night.

They looked at each other and JonnyB said "hard and fast?" Rico replied, "No, long and slow." JonnyB nodded his head and the men punched fists and sat back and waited.

Streetlights were coming on and the town was winding down for the day. The women came out of the motel and walked to a nearby restaurant. The men got a god look at them as they walked the street.

Mother; 40'ish, long legs short blonde hair, nice rounded hips they swayed as she walked. Daughter; late teens, thin, small boobs, brunette hair down past her shoulders. Both women wore skirts, the mother had a matching jacket over her blouse, the daughter wore a long sleeved T. It was mild now but the radio had predicted it to be colder tonight.

Once the men were sure the women would be eating for a while the took off to get the necessary "supplies" for this evening.

They were back on site when the women returned to the motel. Most of the rooms were already dark and there was only some young guy manning the desk at the moment.

They gave the women time to get comfortable and then took a sports bag from the back seat and made their way to the rear of the motel. There was a gate through which the rubbish and laundry was collected so they were able to slip in without anyone seeing them.

JonnyB stood to one side of the door, bag in one hand, knife in the other. Rico held a travel blanket folded over his hands, knife underneath. He knocked and stood squarely in front of the spy hole smiling.

The mother answered without opening and Rico, in his most polite voice, told her he had extra blankets as it was expected to get cold tonight. He stayed in the light and raised his hands to the door so the woman could see the blanket. The sound of the chain coming off the door broadened Rico's smile. Next the door lock clicked and as soon as it was free of the frame Rico hit it with his shoulder and JonnyB swung around into the space cleared by the opening door.

Rico threw the blanket at the older woman who was caught off; JonnyB secured the door just as the daughter stepped from the bathroom. He had his knife at her throat in a heartbeat and Rico grabbed the older woman and held his knife to hers before she had a chance to understand what was going on.

JonnyB tapped the daughter on the shoulder with the blade and said, "towel, loose it".

When she took too long to respond he grabbed the towel, spinning her around as he tossed it into the vacant bathroom.

Now naked the men got a good look at her, thin and lean, long legged and small boobed. Small bush of hair between her legs. Jonny B pushed her to sit in the room's old style desk chair. All timber with arms and slatted back.

From the bag JonnyB took a hand full of elastic tie downs, strips if elastic with a snap clip to hold it tight. He secured the daughter to the chair with straps around her wrists and ankles.

Now it was mother's turn as she was now outnumbered two to one. Rico looked at her and asked "mother - daughter?" the woman nodded.

Rico placed the knife at the top button of her blouse and like JonnyB told her to loose it. She must have been getting ready to use the shower as her shoes and skirt were already off.

She tried to stare down Rico but he met her challenge, warned her that the rooms either side were empty and if one of them caused any trouble then it was going to be paid back on both. Quick thrusts of the knives and both would be dead and the men long gone before anyone found them.

The blouse came off and Rico whistled at the breasts bulging from the confines of her bra. It was black and smooth, designed for t-shirts, and Rico tapped it with his knife and told her to take it off.

She was wearing pantyhose of a very faint beige colour that were maybe a shade darker than her skin. Black lace panties, bikini style, showed through the material. She looked to have kept herself in shape with a barely noticeable roll around the middle.

Now the bra was gone and Rico grabbed the flesh of a breast, squeezed and mashed it, before tweaking the nipple. His hand slid over the skin of her chest and repeated it on the other then swift as a snake his hand was around her throat and holding tight.

"Now you tried to ditch us on the highway, without a reason, so now we are all going to get really friendly.

JonnyB had stripped off while Rico held the woman and his cock was getting harder by the second.

When Rico saw that the daughter was secure and JonnyB ready he again tapped the mother on the shoulder with his knife and issued a new order "knees". He positioned her on her knees directly in front of her daughter then JonnyB stood with his cock at her face and twisted his hand into her hair until she winced and finally opened her mouth.

Rico sat on the bed, just a few feet separated all of them, and along with the daughter got ringside seats as the mother showed them what a cocksucker she was.

The mother was taking some of JonnyB cock but he clearly wanted more getting worked on so he held her head still while he flexed his hips to push more of his boner into her mouth.

Soon she was making satisfactory coughing and gagging noises that turned JonnyB on more.

Now that she was aware of what was required she took almost all of it on the next swallow. JonnyB was enjoying his throat fucking of the old lady and was deliberately holding her head on his cock so she gagged more. Now when his cock came from her mouth it was coated with her saliva.

Tears had formed and were making her eyeliner run in little black lines under each eye. Saliva foamed around her lips and dribbled down onto her breast.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.