Scenes From an Affair - Cover

Scenes From an Affair

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Scene 3: Early December 1979 - A Cambridge Apartment

Romantic Sex Story: Scene 3: Early December 1979 - A Cambridge Apartment - Taken from a story in Palimpsest, the founding partner of the law firm had a long and intense and difficult love affair with his father's mistress. WARNING: Unlike most erotic fantasies, this has a tragic end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"You're ridiculous," Edie mumbled quietly. Their conquest remained passed out in the bed behind Edie. They had all done too much of everything the night before.

"What do you mean?" grumbled Phil in a whisper, his head foggy and numb with a dull throb of pain located behind his eye sockets.

"You're trying to outdo me. And you're succeeding. When do you study?"

"I get by."

"Ridiculous. You're a fucking genius and you're getting by? I'm the low achiever in the house, fuckhead. I'm leaving with Myra."

"What?"

"You know we're just friends. Otherwise you're a dildo when I've got some cute female flesh to play with."

"You like my tongue."

"I love your tongue. But when did I ever reciprocate?"

"That's okay. But you just met the girl last night."

"I think she's cute, and we did talk, and she's smart. She goes to Holyoke for God's sake."

"Is she just an escape, Edie?"

"What difference does it make? I'm nothing but bad news for you. And do you know what? I'm not going to be doing blow anymore with her."

"But she drank and smoked and snorted like us."

"She's like you were that first night. It was all an adventure, playing in new territory. It's old for me, and unfortunately it's getting old for you. I'm sick of feeling sick in the morning. And I'm starting to need the shit before I get out of bed. Pretty soon I'll be whoring for a fix."

"Now who's being ridiculous?"

"I've had friends, Iggy. They look a lot like me."

"But you're rich."

"Fuck that. My dad gives me money, sure. But it will end. And it's not even enough if I get strung out."

"It's just cocaine."

"There's no just about it. I've seen it."

"So if you head off with the cute lesbian, that'll save you from me?"

Edie chuckled. "Maybe. Face it; we're bad for each other."

"It's not you."

"I know. And aren't I the problem there?"

"No way. I told you and she told you she's not the jealous type."

"That's not what I'm talking about. If I hadn't seduced you that morning, your mom would never have seen you together. She'd never have figured it out."

"Maybe, but I don't blame you. I love you Edie."

"I love you too my big bear. But I know how much you miss her."

"She's coming up here."

"Really? When?"

"Thursday."

"How?"

"Well, she felt terrible about Thanksgiving, that she refused to let me into her bed. She wanted to as much as me, but ... And she's taken trips and seen the tail. She goes to meet her sister in New York. Every day off she goes. The last couple times she hasn't spotted one. And then with Thanksgiving and her avoiding me..."

"If your mom's hired some private detective, how do you two communicate? If you had, you would have told me."

"We talked a little on Thanksgiving. She visited my room when Mother was busy with Oona."

"So you hooked up?"

"I wish. She wouldn't even let me kiss her. We held hands, but when I leaned over, she shoved me away and looked ... really scared. Yeah, so after she figured Mother stopped snooping into her business, she called me from a friend of her sister's."

"I guess that was smart of her, if a tad paranoid. When?"

"Thursday."

Edie slugged him in the shoulder. "Ow!" He rubbed it.

"Big baby. Shhh," Edie quieted him. His reaction had caused their new friend to toss and turn, but she didn't awake. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I would have. I just did."

"I'm glad. And I'm glad I won't be here."

"Why?"

"Are you kidding? You want me around when you reunite?"

"She likes you too."

"You really are ridiculous. Maybe she'll fuck some sense into you. Speaking of sense, I want you to promise me something."

"Of course."

"Promise me you'll get your shit together and start stretching those brain muscles you insist on frying instead and get back on top of your class where you belong."

"I'll try."

"Try shmy, just do it!"

"Yes boss."

They kissed. For some reason in the silence of the kiss, Myra awoke.

"Hey," whispered Myra, almost a groan.

"Hey beautiful," smiled Edie. She nestled in beside the adorable five foot tall Japanese American. Despite her lovely, cute face and petite body, Myra had proclaimed her butchness, wearing flannel and loose fitting khakis and no make-up at the Rat, a Boston punk club, her hair a grown out buzz cut. Signals clear, Edie swooped in immediately and captured her heart, even talking her into sharing a bed with a man, promising Phil wouldn't touch her.

The promise didn't exactly pan out. Myra had never played with a real dick, but having masturbated with a vibrator had lost her hymen. When they got home from the Rat, the two ladies stripped quickly, pressed pussies together, kissing and stroking breasts. Phil fucked Edie doggy style while Edie brought her new lover to climax with her mouth. When Phil revived, stroking himself while the ladies sixty-nined, Myra took interest in experiencing her first real cock. She stroked it and even tasted it. In the end, despite the size, with Edie straddling Phil on his lap with her back to him, making his enormous cock become hers, Myra mounted it and fucked it, kissing and fondling Edie the whole time, at least until an immense orgasm distracted her. Her climax was joined by Phil's and Edie's, who had been stimulated by the cock and Myra's and Phil's fingers. It had ended the evening. Everyone passed out.

"Go make coffee, Iggy," Edie ordered.

"Yes boss." He got out of bed, finding his robe to cover his nakedness, and made coffee and squeezed oranges and toasted bread.

When Edie's mouth approached Myra's, Myra jerked back, warning her new lover, "Super-ultra morning breath!"

Edie smirked. "I can take it if you can." They kissed.


"I figured you'd be home," said Edie on the phone.

Phil informed her, "We ordered pizza."

"Did you go to class?"

"Just the morning. Marisol called me early at a pay phone on the way here and we met at Harvard. I showed her around, then we headed home and..."

"Sounds about right. I waited for some of the 'and' part to finish."

"Hey Eddie," said Marisol, her head leaning against the receiver and Phil so she could listen in.

"Hey Sol." They had assigned nicknames the morning they first met during the post fuck chat.

"How's your mate?" asked Marisol. "I heard she's adorable."

"For a butch bitch, she's a doll."

"Is she there?" asked Marisol.

"Nah. She's at the library studying. I kind of waited for her to leave."

"Is she jealous?" asked Phil.

"Maybe. I don't want to push it. It's not so much you, Iggy. Even though we'd been roommates, I assured her I found much more pleasure and comfort in her arms. But she doesn't know about you, Sol, and our all too brief liaison. Despite being a doll and smart as shit, she fears others in the little dyke brigade here at Mount Holyoke. She doesn't realize they can't hold a candle to her. First time we met up, most of them thought I was some bimbo, a temporary lesbian. They don't trust lipstick lesbians much. I kind of let them know they could fuck themselves if they didn't get me."

Phil chuckled. "I'm sure you did."

"Yeah, but I think they liked it. I started getting some interesting glances. Myra noticed. I fucked the shit out of her that night just to let her know where my heart stood."

"Good for you," said Marisol. "So coming here wouldn't be such a good idea."

"I miss you too, my beauty. But you two need to reacquaint. Maybe next week. I could borrow the Vulva for a couple days."

"Vulva?" asked Phil.

"Her Volvo. It's a cunt's world here in College Land, so I decided the sobriquet seemed appropriate." She heard them smooching over the phone. "Sorry to interrupt you lovers. I guess it's safe to call you from here instead of writing, Sol."

"But I love your letters."

"Yours are cool too. Sort of dense and pretty like Garcia Marquez."

"I wish."

"No really."

"Thanks. You write like no one I know. Sort of reporting, but with real personality."

"I'll send you Creem magazine. It's my version."

"You should be a journalist."

"I think so too. I'm going to take classes at UMass."

"That's great, Edie," both Phil and Marisol stated.

"I figured you'd like that, Pip. Love you."

"We love you too," said Marisol for the both of them. The line disconnected.

"So you two exchange letters?" asked Phil.

"She sent me a letter after you guys settled in. No return address on the envelope. Just Eddie Noman." They chuckled. "I answered. Just to be safe she sends them to my sister and I send her mine from there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.