Pool Party

by crotalusw

Copyright© 2010 by crotalusw

Erotic Pool Party Sex Story: Being invited to a pool party has always led me to fantasize. Sometimes, those fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotic Pool Party Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

I love that little ding sound I get when a new email arrives in my Inbox. There's a satisfying feeling that comes over me when I feel like someone thought of me and sent me a message.

Sitting at my desk, working out the available flow increase in a pipe network, I barely heard the ding of an arriving email message. I finished my calculations and did a quick gut-check to decide whether my calculation yielded an acceptable result, then turned to my computer and clicked on the Outlook button on my task bar. The top message was from a good friend of mine and had "Pool Party" as the subject.

Intrigued, I double-clicked on the message, opening it. It was an invitation to a pool party, welcoming the warmer weather of spring and the coming swim season.

I was thrilled! Though I call her my friend, Michelle's been more than that over the past, few years. She's been the object of more than one fantasy, my mind wandering down any number of prurient paths with thoughts of her. I had often imagined caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples into a state of electric frenzy. I could easily picture her stunning eyes, half-lidded with desire, looking to me and urging me to heights of ecstasy. Thoughts of her lying back with her legs spread, allowing me access to her hot, wet pussy often caused me to spill my seed while masturbating.

Coming back from another stroll down fantasy lane, I read her invitation again. I was surprised that she was holding her party on a Thursday, but was pleased as well, since it was the day right before my regularly scheduled Friday off, thus starting my weekend with a bang. The timing couldn't have been better. The party was scheduled to start just after work so I wouldn't even have to drive all the way home prior to attending.

I hit the Respond button indicating that I would be attending her event and grinned as my mind sank back down into the depths of my fantastic depravity.

The rest of the week seemed to both fly by and crawl at a leisurely pace. My calculations were part of a larger design and time seemed to flow rather well while I was caught up in them. Those times when I had to wait for my team members to complete their portions of the design so that we could verify continuity were torture. I was luckily able to find things to occupy my time, but concentrating on the upcoming party didn't seem to be one that made time go by any quicker.

Finally, Thursday crept over the horizon and dawned bright and clear. I had my swimming gear in my car and tried to concentrate on my design as the day's minutes dragged onward. I was more excited for the party than I had thought, images of Michelle in a swimsuit constantly swimming through my mind's eye throughout the day. More than once, I found myself rooted to my desk, knowing that people would easily see my excitement if I were to walk around the office. My slacks weren't designed to hold an erection in tight and conceal it.

When 5:30 finally arrived, I shut down my computer and gathered my things together. I practically sailed down the hallway and the stairs to my car. I don't even remember the drive over to her house, so caught up was I with thoughts of how Michelle would look.

I pulled up to the side of the street in front of her house, grabbed my swim gear, got out, locked my car doors, and walked up her driveway. There was a small sign on the front door that said, "come around the side of the house and join us in the backyard."

The crunch of gravel under my feet accompanied me down the side of the house to the backyard. I'd been back there once and had been quite pleased with the landscaping. It was a truly wonderful backyard. That was before the pool had been put in so I wasn't sure what I'd see. As I rounded the corner of her house, I saw the pool for the first time and was floored. It fit so well in the backyard and looked like an oasis. Michelle's sense of style was evident and I felt transported into another world of bliss. The shrubs she'd had installed around the pool were the perfect touch, making it feel like those in the pool weren't caught in a concrete jungle, but were surrounded by nature. There was even a small waterfall to one side, emptying into the pool, carrying the feeling of being in a secluded pond far from civilization a step further.

I saw Michelle walking out of her back door with a platter of goodies and walked towards her. She heard me and looked up expectantly. She grinned when she saw me and my insides melted. I love it when she smiles at me. I noticed she had a wrap on around her, hiding her curves from my view. She looked sexy in the wrap and I had to stop myself before I spent too much time imagining my hands sliding that wrap down her body to reveal her body to my sight. I didn't want her to think I was too perverted too soon.

"Hi," I said as I got close and wrapped her in a warm hug.

"Hi, yourself," she said with a little laugh.

We hugged a little longer than is usual for just friends, enjoying the feel of another person close and in our arms. After a bit, we broke off and she looked pointedly down at my clothes.

"I still need to change," I said in response to her look. "May I use your bathroom?"

She laughed and said, "You don't want to just change right here?"

"Oh, I think I'd enjoy that a bit too much," I said, enjoying her teasing.

She laughed, but gave me a bit of a challenging look, then led me inside to her bathroom. "You can change in here," she said.

When I came back out onto the back porch, she saw my swim trunks and said, "awww ... I had hoped you were coming out in just a towel!"

I was a bit shocked at how forward she was. We'd talked about sexual things in the past, but had never taken it that far. I began to wonder if she'd been fantasizing about me, too.

I'm sure I was blushing, but tried to cover it up by saying, "I figured I'd save a little something for later."

"Let's swim," she said with enthusiasm.

"Sounds great," I responded, dropping my towel on a chair and then taking the few steps necessary to launch me off the side of the pool into the crystal clear, blue water.

The first shock of a cool pool on my body is always thrilling. My heart skips a beat and I feel like I need to breathe deeply, but have to fight it while I'm under water. I swam over to the end of the pool, staying under water the whole time, then burst forth against the side, breathing deeply and enjoying the feeling of the water around me. I grabbed the edge and turned around to see where Michelle was.

She was standing by the stairs, watching me with an amused smile on her face. When she saw that she had my attention again, she reached up and slowly undid the tie on the wrap, letting the fabric melt from her body and fall to the edge of the pool. I gulped. She was even more stunning than I'd imagined. Her skin was starting to bronze with the coming pool season and the color of her suit highlighted her skin beautifully. Her body curved in all the right places and my hands yearned to reach out and caress those curves, running up and down her body to explore each and every inch. Her breasts stood out proudly from her chest, filling her top and making it strain to hold her.

With a snap, I shut my mouth and realized that I'd been staring. I swallowed the knot that had appeared in my throat at the site of her and looked up into her laughing eyes.

"I'm glad you like it," she said. "I got this suit just last weekend and was dying to try it out."

"Oh, I definitely like it," I said, grinning from ear to ear.

She walked slowly down the stairs, letting me drink my fill of the vision before me. I was caught up in the moment, my mind a blur. She soon swam up to me and grabbed the edge of the pool beside me.

"Earth to Mike," she teased. "Anybody there?"

I laughed at myself and blushed again. "Yeah, I'm here. I guess I got caught in a mind warp there."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said, laughing some more. "Race ya!"

With that, she kicked off from the side and started a strong stroke through the water. She knew me well enough to know that there was no way I was going to just let that slide without a competition.

I kicked off strong from the side and knifed my way through the water until I surfaced and began a powerful freestyle stroke. As a little kid, I never learned how to swim well and would just flounder my way along. In high school, one of my friends suggested we take swimming as our PE sport and I figured it would at least give me some knowledge of what I was doing. I learned well and could do several strokes technically well, though I still wasn't going to be able to compete seriously.

In spite of my technical skills, my lack of practice caught up to me and I realized in the last, ten feet that I wasn't going to catch her. With a grin, Michelle popped up after touching the side and watched me make the last stroke into the edge.

"You're pretty good," she said.

"But you're amazing," I responded. "I can tell you've done that a time or two!"

She laughed, "Yeah. I've been known to swim a lap every now and again. So ... now that I've won, what do I get?"

Suddenly nervous, I wasn't sure how to respond. I ached to hold her and to do things to her that I'd dreamed about, but I wasn't sure just what she wanted and I definitely didn't want to make her nervous and chase her away.

I settled for safety.

"Best two out of three?" I asked.

"Okay," she chuckled, obviously understanding my thoughts. I never could keep my emotions out of my eyes. "But loser has to do what the winner wants!"

That sounded fair to me. However, I'm not so sure it was fair the way she suddenly yelled, "Go," and took off from the side of the pool!

I struggled to catch up to her and just managed to edge her out this time, though it was really close and I was definitely winded.

Gasping, I said, "Well that was close ... and almost fair. I'm starting to think you want to win!"

She laughed and said, "Ready? Go!"

She kicked off for our final run. I gulped in as much air as I could get and kicked off for the other end of the pool. I swam quite a bit under water, stroking for all I was worth. I could easily tell that typing on a typewriter and clicking away at a calculator were NOT the right way to get in shape for swimming across a pool as fast as I could. There was no way I was going to catch her on this final run.

When I finally touched the other side and stood in the shallower end, she was standing there grinning at me.

"Slowpoke!" she chided. "Catch your breath then I'll collect my prize."

The gleam in her eye was full of mirth and promised a myriad of pleasurable experiences. I wasn't sure how to read it as I stood there gasping for air.

When I could finally breathe somewhat normally, I looked at the beauty next to me and asked, "what do I owe you for being so slow?"

She took a step towards me and softly said, "kiss me."

I'm sure my mouth stood open at that, but I wasn't about to deny her, especially when her desire matched mine so well. I stood and closed the gap between us. I slid one hand up along her face, to cup her lightly and pull her to me. I pressed my lips to hers, molding them easily to fit. My other hand slipped around her waist, holding her body against mine. She felt very good against me and my mind centered on our lips, enjoying the feel of hers moving against mine and how well we fit together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.