Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 42: Party Time

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42: Party Time - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

By late evening all was ready for the birthday party which Henry still did not want. He had spent all day trying to work out a reason for cancelling it, or even for his own absence, but had not found any excuse that sounded even half-way believable, bearing in mind that as the new owner of the Kobekistani registered ship, the Princess could have him thrown overboard in a fit of pique.

'In my job, ' he reflected, 'the pay and rations are good, and the work is not onerous, but the skipper of the Imperial Voyager certainly has to earn his money sometimes.'

A bullet-proof glass box was on board, dating from before Henry Hargreaves's time, from the days when the old Emir used to stand on the bridge and was considered by security to be too good a target. They had built this glass box to protect him from assassination attempts, and somehow the Princess had heard about it. She had ordered the young bride to be stripped and put, blindfolded in the glass box, but strict orders had been given that she was to be left untouched.

The Admiral had reluctantly made a compromise over the invitations and a general invitation to the Princess's party was issued to all the officers. However, the Admiral made it crystal clear that only officers who were not on duty should attend, and that anyone leaving his post while scheduled to be on duty would return to Kobekistan in disgrace for punishment.

Reluctantly he attended the Princess's suite half an hour after the party's scheduled starting time and he found Elaheh playing the gracious hostess, wearing a sophisticated Western cocktail dress and high heels. He suspected, though, that there was little or no clothing beneath the dress. The party was going well; all were happy and the drink was flowing. There was much speculation about why Kate was blindfolded and in the glass box, but the Princess would not say anything.

Three of the royal entourage, Kalyn, Mi Lee, and Amina had clearly been instructed to dance for the guests' enjoyment; watching them stripping for groups of horny sailors seemed to be just the right thing to get everyone in a party mood and keen for whatever the Princess had planned. Eventually, the Princess called for quiet and ordered the opening of the glass cage. Kate was wheeled to the centre of the room, dripping with sweat from the close confinement in her badly ventilated cell.

When she was in the middle of the assembled guests there were yelps of joy from the male crew members as Elaheh said, "Now she will light up the evening for a while, and then she is yours gentlemen, for a while at least."

Removed from her muscle cramping confinement, Kate, still blindfolded, was quickly bound in a tight coil with her hands fastened to her ankles in front of her belly. A dildo with a lamp on the handle was pushed into her arse hole, and she was hung from a hook high above the guests' heads like a human chandelier.

An hour or so later, the unfortunate English bride was lowered on a rope until she was only about four feet off the floor, and in this cramped position she was caned by Princess Elaheh with sweeping upward movements to strike her arse, which was the lowest hanging part of her body.

CRACK! went the birch cane across the hanging buttocks.

From the very first stroke, the hapless woman screamed as though she had been torn apart, and then she sobbed, with the tears running out from beneath her blindfold, "But it's my honeymoon. You can't do this to me, Princess."

CRACK! a second stroke followed the first.

"I'll do whatever I want," gloated the Princess, "and you can just put up with it.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

By the sixth stroke the victim had subsided completely, leaving her sobbing and moaning at each blow. The whole of the displayed arse was red and black and blue with bruises, but with each sob came a moan which sounded rather like one of pleasure.

The Princess ordered her to be given sexual stimulation, and a vibrator was inserted into her cunt to bring her to the very brink of orgasm. The officers also took turns to nip very gently at her clitoris with their lips. The Princess gave strict orders that she was not to be allowed the satisfaction of a climax. Time and again she was brought to the edge, and occasionally another stripe of the cane was administered to her abused arse cheeks.

Eventually the Princess tired of this amusement, and ordered that Kate was to strapped to a torture chair. This was a very rudimentary chair made of metal, and fitted with a small electric shock device. The victim was strapped to the chair and a probe on an insulated handle allowed electric shocks to be administered to any part of the body. The power of the shocks could be varied, but this model did not have enough power to kill a normally healthy young person, though it could administer quite serious burns.

The Princess embarked on an interrogation designed to elicit the lurid details of what she claimed was Kate's sordid past. The guests eagerly took turns administering electric shocks to the young bride's nipples and pussy to ensure that she told them everything.

Boredom soon set in as it became clear that Kate had had a very sheltered life. The only confession of any interest was that she had feelings of desire for a girl who had been a flat-sharer with her at university, and although nothing ever happened, she had always wondered what sex with another woman would really be like. She had found out with a vengeance in the hands of Elaheh's slaves in the last few days. However much they tortured her, Kate's life had been so sheltered and innocent that she couldn't even make up any interesting fantasies for the audience. Several of the crew members begged for permission to fuck one or other of her holes, rather than play with her mind, but the Princess had other plans.

The seat was raised to an upright position and a leather strap replaced the blindfold to hold her head rigid. Elaheh first ordered the eunuchs to crop her red locks with scissors, and then a straight razor was used to scrape the remaining stubble off her head and to remove her eyebrows so she was completely bald. Next, the Princess directed the eunuchs' attention to Kate's pubic region, but did not allow them to use the depilatory foam that was normal in Kobekistan. She insisted that each hair was individually plucked with a pair of tweezers, and there were three of them working simultaneously to maximise the pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.