Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 35: Dinner

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: Dinner - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"I don't care what you want. You will eat dinner with us, and you will wear the costume the Emir has ordered!" he raged, "After all he has seen you in a lot less than that, and so have most of the others, I expect."

"I ... will ... not!" she said.

Turning to the eunuch, Henry took his whip and swung round all in one movement, lashing at her bottom.

Whish ... THWACK.

Janice yelped, more in shock than pain, for Henry was still not an expert with the whip and the blow had been a light one.

"Now change, or you'll get six from the eunuch!" ordered Henry, "And six more if you need them."

Janice stared at him and slowly started to undress.

"If the Emir wants anything, you will indulge him," he added, "Even in his bed; especially in his bed. After all it won't be the first time."

Janice stared at him for a moment, remembering the night of Tamsin's wedding, when she had been taken by the Emir and then offered by him to his chauffeur; an offer which had been accepted.

She dropped her eyes and mumbled, "Yes, Master."

A few minutes later she contemplated her appearance in the full length mirror. The silk gown buttoned only at the neck and gaped down the front, showing most of her breasts and all of her belly and close shaven mound.

'Actually, not bad for twenty-nine, ' she thought, subtracting six years from her real age as she habitually did, 'I wonder if the Emir will want me again?'

As she considered this possibility a thrill shivered through her nipples and clitoris. At some of her memories she felt her pussy begin to dampen, and that reminded her to oil herself in both entrances before dinner, just in case.

As they went into the main stateroom of the Emir's suite, Henry was surprised at the mise-à-table which had full eating places only for three people, although there were chairs for seven. Each place was marked with a place card and the mystery was soon cleared up; only the men would be eating. The Emir would be flanked by Tamsin and Janice, while Henry found himself between the two wives, the Princess Ayda and the Princess Alima, formerly Mrs. the Honourable Diana Featherstone and her daughter Susan. He had heard the story that the Emir had made a number of trips round the world looking for Western wives and had finally settled on this impoverished widow, daughter of the equally impoverished Earl of Bargoed, and on her daughter, and had married them both in a single ceremony.

The third eating place was marked for the Second Officer, Charles LeBoeuf, and the Admiral wondered why the high panjandrums who were accompanying the Emir on this trip were not invited. Shrewdly he guessed that there were a series of interlinked reasons which involved keeping people in their places, and ensuring that the sexual choices were not complicated by the inevitable inter-service protocol problem of having the General present.

The dinner went well, with the women sitting watching as the men enjoyed their food and wine. All the women got were drinks, intended to loosen them up a little for whatever the Emir decided to do later.

After dinner, as they were enjoying coffees, the Emir wandered over to Henry and said, "Would you be so kind as to lend me Janice for tonight? I'm a little bored with the wives, you know."

"As you wish, sir," was all Henry could think of in reply, because he knew that it wasn't really a question.

As the Emir left the room, closely followed by a reluctant looking Janice being urged into the bedroom by a eunuch, the officers each took their leave also, Charles with Tamsin on his arm and Henry alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.