Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 30: Return To Henry

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: Return To Henry - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After they had both satisfied their lusts the Emir rose and spoke to one of the eunuchs, "Fetch Maktum," he ordered, and a eunuch left the room at a run.

Several minutes passed and then a tall Arab whom Janice recognised as the Emir's chauffeur came into the room and performed an obeisance before the Emir.

~Are you fit to drive to Mayia Asrag again tonight?~ asked the Emir, speaking in Arabic so that Janice would not understand.

~As the Master pleases, was the routine reply; if his revered Emir wanted him to, Maktum would drive to hell and back, daily, and twice at the weekends.

~You may drive this woman back to the Imperial Voyager, said the Emir and then added in English, "Without an escorting eunuch."

Janice thought nothing of this, but Maktum understood precisely the implication of his Master's order. He was permitted to use the woman during the journey, if he wished. As they walked to the car, he thought about it. He had, of course, seen her naked in the rearview mirror while she was pleasuring his Master on the journey from Mayia Asrag to the Golden Palace. He didn't think she was particularly attractive, too thin for his taste. Nevertheless, his Master had offered her, and it might not be wise to reject such an offer. Who knew whether the Emir might not check up, and take offence if he had spurned a woman the Emir had seen fit to use?

About half way between the Golden Palace and Mayia Asrag there was a small oasis, and it was here that Maktum drew in to a small parking area which was deserted. Pulling over to the far end, under the palm trees, he stopped the car and got out. As he opened the back door, Janice started to get out, but he stopped her and roughly pushed her back into the car, joining her as he did so.

"Take off abaya," he demanded, and when Janice demurred he simply tore it off.

As rapes go, it was a simple and straightforward one, requiring little effort from the chauffeur. Maktum simply held her down, spread her legs wide and plunged into her cunt. His strength was such that her struggles were to no avail. He pumped for what seemed to her like hours, but was really only about ten minutes. Then he stiffened and she felt a flood of hot semen into her vagina and he was gone.

As she lay in the back of the Rolls, Maktum threw a fresh abaya into the back and ordered, "Clean up seat and floor with old abaya. Then throw out of window. Put on new one."

She realised that she had little choice but to comply.

When the car finally reached the Imperial Voyager Janice fled to her room in tears of anger and pain. Henry realised something was wrong and inquired why she was so upset. He assumed the Emir had said or done something amiss, and mentally shrugged his shoulders. There was little or nothing he could do to affect the Emir's actions, past present or future, except possibly for the worse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.