Nautical Delights
Chapter 28: Janice's Privilege

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Janice's Privilege - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Janice moved off after the Emir with alacrity. It had suddenly dawned on her that this man could not only sack her husband; if she annoyed him too much he could have them both beheaded, or worse...

Outside, the Emir got into a Rolls-Royce which was waiting and Janice, scrambling into her abaya, joined him. Looking round she realised that all the windows were darkened to provide protection from the sun, and from prying eyes.

As the car moved off the Emir said, "You may suck my prick, once you are naked."

Janice stared at him through the eye holes of the abaya for a long moment, and then started to remove it. The Emir obligingly pulled it off her head and she was once more revealed in her two piece pink satin jacket and skirt she had worn for the wedding. Reluctantly she opened the jacket and he could see the white lace brassière holding her small breasts up to present a cleavage.

"Six," said the Emir.

"Six what?" asked Janice.

"Six strokes of the whip for your disobedience so far. If you continue to delay it's going to be a painful night for you."

Janice was naked in a matter of seconds and kneeling on the floor of the car with a mouth full of Royal cock as she fondled the crown jewels.

"Better," said the Emir as he stretched languorously, "We have about an hour and a half to the Golden Palace from here. See if you can keep me hard until we get there, without me coming, of course."

After about half an hour he had her kneel on the seat beside him so that he could fondle her arse and cunt as she sucked and licked him. It was an hour into the journey when she felt his balls tighten for the fifth or sixth time and this time her frantic pressure on the base of his prick failed to stop the flow of semen and she received a mouthful of sticky, hot salty fluid, which she had the good sense to swallow. After she had cleaned his prick, he settled back in his seat and Janice did likewise.

Timidly, she asked, "May I ask you something, Master?"

The Emir waved a hand idly in acquiescence.

Janice's question surprised him, "Your English is excellent. Where did you learn it?"

"Oh, that. I left Kobekistan when I was four and did not return until I was twenty-three. I went to school and university in England."

Janice pressed on, "Well, in that case, why did you expect me to undress in front of the Bishop and everybody in church?"

"Actually, I didn't. It was your husband's suggestion. I wasn't very surprised when you refused."

"Yet you say you will punish me, whip me for that?"

"Of course. Your Master ordered it and you disobeyed. Now that ends the matter."

Wisely, Janice did not speak to the Emir again until they were in the bedroom at the Golden Palace.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.