Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: Courting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: Courting - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Second Officer Charles LeBoeuf had been contemplating acquiring an English wife for some time. He was well aware that he could not court an English woman while on duty for long periods in the Gulf, and that a mail-order bride, or something comparable, was his best hope. He realised that a virgin was out of the question, but felt that virginity was over-rated. After all, virginity was once-only and in an English bride would always come with a total lack of sexual training.

With the return of Tamsin from the Golden Palace, unmarried, English, and his boss's daughter, his prayers seemed to be answered. True, she was pregnant, but several of the women whose details he had seen from various dating agencies had been either widows or unmarried mothers. He decided to try to get to know her a little, and so he haunted the Admiral's quarters, dropping in at odd moments for 'a drink' or 'to discuss technical matters in private'. Henry realised what he wanted and was far from unwilling to let Tamsin decide if she liked this young officer.

With Henry removing himself from time to time, the young people quickly reached an agreement that Tamsin would play deck tennis with Charles regularly. It was during their first game that their hands touched 'accidentally' and less than a week before their first stolen kiss.

'How odd, ' thought Tamsin, 'I'm pregnant and have done all manner of things with the Emir and in my father's bed, but I feel like a bashful school girl on her first date when I'm with Charles.'


A week later, Henry woke as Janice, on one of her rare visits to his bed, was sucking gently on his prick.

Pushing her off, he asked, "What shall we do about Tamsin?"

Janice considered how best to answer, and chose tact, "She seems to be seeing a lot of Charles LeBoeuf lately?"

"Yes. I thought they might marry, and quickly, before her pregnancy starts to show; if he'll have her, that is."

"I'm sure he will," said Janice, "but he is very Kobekistani in his ways."

"Right, I'll discuss it with him. Now get out and send her in here. I'll have a last session with her before she goes to him."

Janice gave him a look of pure spite as she went out, but she made sure the door was closed between them first.

To Tamsin she said, "Up, slut. Go and fuck your father."

Tamsin wondered if it were a trick, since she knew Janice had spent the night with him, but decided that she had better not risk calling the older woman's bluff. If her father had called for her and she did not come then there would be hell to pay; if he had not called, and Janice was lying, then the hated step-mother would be the one in trouble.

In Henry's bedroom she was left in no doubt as he threw her on the bed face down and plunged into her arse. Pumping hard in there, he just managed to withdraw before exploding and thrust into her cunt to dump his morning load of jism. This was followed by him standing there and pissing on her face and tits.

When he had finished, he growled his first words of the day to her, "Get out," and Tamsin left, wondering what on earth had brought on that little display of temper.


At eleven that morning, the Admiral called Charles over when both were on the bridge doing very little, slowly.

"Charles, I need to talk to you about a personal matter," said Henry, "Come to my ready room."

When they were seated and the attendant eunuch had been dismissed, Henry was about to broach the subject when Charles got in first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.