Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: Golden Palace

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Golden Palace - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Summoned to the Golden Palace by telephone some months later, presumably as a matter of urgency, Henry met the Emir in the small anteroom to the harem of the Golden Palace, though he did not know it as such.

"I asked you to come here because we never really had the opportunity to chat when I used the Imperial Voyager the other week. I wanted to see if there is anything you want for the ship?" asked the Emir, apparently with nothing of urgency or importance to impart or ask.

"No, Sir, she seems well equipped and the crew are well trained, as I hope you saw."

"Yes. That pig of a German who preceded you certainly knew how to discipline a crew. I hope you are a better leader of men, and less of a driver of slaves, however appropriate the latter might seem for Kobekistan."

"I have already instituted some changes in that direction, Sir," said Henry carefully.

"And the girl I sent?"

"It was most gracious of you. She is very beautiful, and very obedient."

"I'll lend you another one for tonight and you can see what even a little training can do," said the Emir, grinning as though there were some joke which Henry did not understand.

They talked a little about the uses to which the Imperial Voyager was put and why the Emir so rarely used her, and while they were talking one of the eunuchs brought into the room a woman in harem dress of a beltless dressing gown with a button only at the neck. After his first glance, seeing most of her breasts and all of her shaven genitalia, Henry did not look at her, but devoted all his attention to what his boss was saying to him.

After several months in the harem, and not a few nights with the Emir, Tamsin was fluent in Arabic and well versed in the bedroom arts, which she now enjoyed immensely, even the sodomy. She was quite used to the presence of eunuchs and bath girls, and had almost forgotten her Western dress, wearing the harem gown without a second thought. She knew that some of the women of the harem were often lent to important visitors, but this had never happened to her.

When the Emir visited the harem she did her best to compete with the other women for the honour of being chosen for his bed, so when she was prepared as for a visit to his bedroom it was no surprise. Then she was led into the anteroom to the harem where the Emir was chatting to a distinguished looking man in uniform, but she knew better now than to interrupt the conversation and kept her eyes politely downwards.

"Ah, here is my little friend," said the Emir, "I wonder if you might wish to enjoy her company."

Tamsin's heart leapt; the Emir was about to lend her to another man for the night. With a start she realised it was her father.

He glanced over at her and said, "Master, it would be an honour."

Then he looked again and almost choked as he asked, "Is it Tamsin? I almost didn't recognise her."

"Yes," said the Emir, "She has come on a lot in the months she's been here, hasn't she?"

"Master, I couldn't ... my own daughter ... could I?"

"Of course you could. Would you like her to come back to you permanently? She is much more obedient now, as I understand your wife is, and I could borrow her when I use the Imperial Voyager."

Henry stared at the Emir as the implications of the comment about Janice sank in.

'I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he knows what goes on everywhere in his Emirate, ' Henry thought, 'An absolute ruler would need to know a lot about his immediate staff.'


In the luxurious guest suite, Henry was not surprised to find his bag unpacked and his bath drawn. After a bath, he walked through to the bedroom where he discovered Tamsin waiting for him. She threw her arms round his neck and kissed him in a most un-daughter-like fashion. As he had only a bath towel wrapped round his waist, and she was in harem dress, and this meant that her pert young breasts were pressed against his bare chest. To his intense embarrassment, his prick reacted to this young female flesh pressed against him by smartly coming to attention.

Henry nearly had a heart attack as his daughter gripped his prick and said, "Oh, you do want me. I was afraid that you wouldn't. Master, may I please you with my mouth first? Then you will last much longer inside me."

Henry pushed her away and said, "Sit down."

Tamsin looked unhappy, but she sat as she had been instructed.

"Tamsin, you are my daughter. It would be wrong for us to have sex."

"But Daddy, they have made sure that I shan't get pregnant by you, and the Emir, my Master, ordered me to do this. And..." she paused, and then rushed on, " ... and I want to. I've wanted to ever since Mummy died. I didn't want you to have Janice when I was available, but you didn't seem to understand."

With that she knelt before him and took his engorged penis in both hands, stroking the foreskin back as she took it into the hot soft wetness of her mouth. This was too much for Henry, and he came instantly into her mouth; Tamsin sucked and swallowed for all she was worth and Henry could do nothing but let her give him the sweetest pleasure he knew. His first wife, Tamsin's mother, had been an expert and enthusiastic cock-sucker, but until they came to Kobekistan Janice had performed this duty only occasionally and then under protest, and badly.

As he finally wilted, Henry sat down on the bed heavily, and Tamsin set about cleaning his prick with her tongue, making sure it was completely clear of all his jism before relinquishing it. Then she could contain herself no longer and a flood of questions came out.

"You see, Daddy, my Master, the Emir, has trained me well, hasn't he? When you're ready you can have me whichever way you want, though I prefer it in my front to my bottom. Did you like, Hana, the girl my Master sent you? I don't think I ever met her, but they say she is beautiful and Swedish and just about my age. What was Janice's reaction to you starting a harem?"

Her father held up his hand to interrupt the non-stop flow of questions and comments from the excited girl. Realising that she had broken into a stream of childish questions, Tamsin was mortified. She threw herself to the floor at his feet in obeisance and did not move for some seconds.

"Do get up, and come here," said her father, and Tamsin was quick to obey.

Henry was again surprised when she misinterpreted his order to go to sit beside him; Tamsin actually lowered herself carefully across his knee, presenting her arse in the perfect position for him to spank her. Resting his hand on the perfect curve of her buttock, Henry felt his cock twitch in anticipation.

"Tamsin, Tamsin," he said, "What are you doing to me?"

"Master, I am trying to be the perfect slave. I know I don't get all of it right yet, but if you teach me what you want I'll try. Truly I will."

"And you think I want to spank you now, do you?"

"Master, I asked questions when not invited to do so. If you would rather whip me there is a bench in the corner."

Henry restrained her from rising by resting one hand in the middle of her back. Raising the other hand from her arse, he waited until she stopped clenching her buttocks and then brought it swiftly down.

SLAP!

Henry admired the red imprint of his hand on the white orb of flesh before it registered that she had made no sound at all. This really was not the Tamsin he knew; the rather gauche young woman, really still a school girl, he had sent to the Emir's palace to be taught polite manners had squealed at the slightest pain. In a few short months she had been turned into a stoic.

SLAP!

The other buttock flamed much deeper red than the first as he laid on hard; this elicited a sharp intake of breath but no more. Henry felt his prick hardening again, not merely at the fact that soft young female flesh was lying on it, but more at the thought of the punishments Tamsin must have endured to make this a minor spanking that did not merit tears and screams.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.