Nautical Delights
Chapter 22: Military Uses

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Military Uses - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

A fortnight after the Emir and his English guests had left the Imperial Voyager the orders were cut for a Military Conference, and this time, Admiral Henry Hargreaves was notified, it would be a full week, as it was a final promotion board for an Army Officer. He, himself, was invited to attend the final session of the promotion board, and it was made clear that this was an invitation, not an order, but that it might interest him to see the final test.

Six of the ship's resident concubines had been brought to what Henry always thought of as the ballroom, though it was more often used as a conference room by the military, on the rare occasions when a 'military secret meeting' was not just a straightforward orgy. This trip had been a serious matter, so he was surprised to see the room had been cleared. The women removed every stitch of clothing, apparently well aware of what was expected. They formed a line, each touching her toes, and about two yards from the next girl.

"What is this session?" asked the Admiral.

"The object of this final exercise is to test the candidate's self-control when under pressure, Admiral," explained General Mustapha as he positioned the young man at one end of the line of women.

Henry could not quite understand why the line of six young nude concubines was well to one side of the room, but as the trial started he soon spotted the reason. He had thought it odd that the ability to poke a man's prick into each of six women, running from one to the next after a single stroke, was a test of self-control until the first girl rose as soon as the subaltern left her and ran to the other end of the line, where she again bent and touched her toes. The line curved round the end of the room and back down the other side as one concubine after another was entered and then moved to the front of the line again. The effect for the candidate was an infinite line of women, each being entered once.

"What are the results for the young man?" Henry asked the General.

"There are several possibilities," Mustapha replied, "If he does not achieve thirty entries, he has lost his chance of promotion. If he thrusts more than once in a woman at any one visit, he has likewise lost his chance of promotion. If he ends his test prematurely by ejaculating in one of the women, that is another way to fail. There are several ways of winning. If one of the women cannot take any more, he has won, though that rarely happens. If he achieves a hundred entries without losing his erection, he is permitted then to ejaculate in the one hundred and first woman without penalty. If he achieves ninety or more entries but then cannot perform for loss of his erection without ejaculating, he has also won. If he manages anything from thirty one to eighty nine successful entries then the assembled senior officers vote on his possible promotion."

"What do you mean when you say 'under pressure'?"

"Don't you think that performing in this unnatural way in front of a crowd of senior officers with your career prospects at risk constitutes pressure, Admiral? I certainly do."

By this stage the young man had reached twenty in the official count.

"Note, Admiral, that he is only using the vaginas. That is a shrewd move, since the anus is usually hotter and tighter, leading to a higher level of stimulation," the General observed.

The session continued for some time, and the first evidence of flagging came after the candidate had plumbed some fifty-seven vaginas, when he was fined one entry for walking from one woman to the next. He quickened his pace noticeably and was promptly fined another one for incomplete entry into one concubine. Eventually he achieved the requisite ninety and promptly stopped.

"Clever lad; he'll go far," remarked the General.

"I must have missed something," replied Henry, "Why didn't he go on to a hundred?"

"He calculated that the risk of ejaculating before the hundred and first, and thereby losing, was too great. We don't want senior officers who rush ahead regardless of risk you know."

Turning to the young Major, the General added, "All right Colonel, you may finish now in private."

Saluting smartly, the newly promoted Lieutenant-Colonel left the room without a backward glance, presumably to find fresh meat to relieve his frustration.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.