Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Bedtime For Emma

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Bedtime For Emma - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

In the corridor outside the stateroom where they had been taking coffee and brandy, the Emir did not look back, but strode along to his suite, politely holding the door for Emma to precede him.

Inside the Emir's stateroom, he turned to the eunuch and said, ~I do not wish to be disturbed until the morning.~

Taking Emma by the arm he led her into a sumptuous bedroom where there were two other eunuchs, two young women in shift dresses and a nearly naked Arab girl.

"Out," he said, and the Arab girl immediately left the room.

As she left, Emma turned towards the Emir, expecting to melt into her admirer's arms. In her mind she could hear the violins playing romantic music. Instead he surveyed her critically.

"I wonder what you really look like?" he asked.

"Much like this; I don't use many cosmetics," was the puzzled reply.

The Emir sighed, "That was a polite order to get your clothes off."

Emma hesitated for only a moment, then started a slow striptease.

"Quickly," the Emir ordered.

Emma shrugged mentally and stripped quickly, dropping her clothes on the floor. Then she stood with her arms at her side as he looked her up and down. Finally he waved the two girls forward.

"These are my bath girls," he said to Emma, "Go with them."

The two led Emma into a well appointed bathroom, where one of them started to fold her clothes neatly, while the other ran a bath. She decided to let things take their course, come what may. Tonight, she was certain, she would be filled by only the second prick of her life, and it would belong to the sovereign ruler of this country. She was about to be bedded by a king. The mere idea almost made her orgasm as she stood there.

An hour later she had been bathed, had her pubes shaved for the first time in her life, endured an enema, and been oiled front and rear. When she asked why they were oiling her arse hole she was told that the Emir often liked to fuck that way, and she decided that that explained the enema. Emma had never liked it when Thomas had tried to do that, but she was willing to doing anything the Emir wanted; he was, after all, the ruler of an entire country, and an important new client.

Just before she went back in to the bedroom, one of the eunuchs explained that she was to go into the room and kneel at the foot of the bed with her forehead on the floor until the Emir called her into bed, then kiss her way along his legs and take his manhood in her mouth. After that he would give her specific orders as to what else he wanted. Emma decided that she was not just another concubine, and if he wanted her in his bed she would approach it as she did with her husband, that is she would come out of the bathroom and get into bed beside him.

"Did they not explain the protocol of going to bed with an Emir?" he asked as she slipped into be beside him.

"Oh, there was some nonsense about kneeling at the foot of the bed and getting in at your feet, but I assumed that was for concubines and such. Western women don't do that," she replied.

"Well, that saved those three from a whipping for not telling you," he remarked as though a whipping were of no consequence, "But you have been rude in not obeying the protocol, so you will be punished later."

As he rolled towards her and began to rouse her with his fingers on her newly-shaven mound and his mouth on her nipples, she forgot about his threat of punishment and gave herself up whole-heartedly to the sexual excitement bubbling inside her, reaching for his erect penis, just as she would with Thomas. This seemed to please him and he soon lifted himself on to and into her.

Her legs lifted high in the air, almost of their own volition, and she started a swift rise to her first orgasm partly because of the thought, 'A King is in me, filling me with his Royal prick. A King!'

She never gave a second's consideration to her husband, to why that husband had let her be carried off to the Emir's bed, or to her own willing betrayal of her marriage vows. It was only after the Emir had filled her cunt with his own first climax that she thought of Thomas, and then only to note that her husband was marginally better endowed than the Emir.

As they both relaxed back in the afterglow of their orgasms, the two bath girls came forward and knelt beside the bed. In perfect synchronised movements they leant forwards and one licked the royal penis clean of the semen and vaginal secretions, while the other did something Emma had never experienced before; she licked and sucked the Emir's jism out of her cunt. When the two girls had finished their oral ministrations Emma was feeling close to another climax. Somehow the girl had touched spots that Thomas had never found when they sixty-nined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.