Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 14: Variations On A Theme

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Variations On A Theme - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

During the fortnight after her arrival at the Golden Palace, Tamsin visited the Emir's bedroom several times and the routine was always the same, she sucked him, they fucked, she cleaned him, and she was returned to the harem. The only difference was that she now wore the standard harem costume of an unbelted silken dressing gown, allowing him unfettered access to her body.

Then she was much relieved to have a period. It was a little heavier than usual, and quite painful, but it was a relief to her to know that the contraceptives were working. Three days after her period ended she was again taken to his bedroom, where he watched as she removed the scrap of clothing she was wearing.

"I think we'll try something different tonight," the Emir said and she wondered what that might be.

She did not wonder for long, as he led her to the bench in the corner which she knew was for whipping recalcitrant women. She had no idea that this might be used for pleasure, with or without the whip.

"Please don't beat me," she begged, "I've done everything you want, haven't I Master?"

Ignoring her pleas, the eunuch fastened her wrist and ankles firmly into padded cuffs on the legs of the bench so that she was face down with her arse high in the air at one end of the bench and her legs wide apart.

"Please..." he voice tailed off as she realised that if he wanted to whip her he could, and all she could do was suffer it.

When his hands spread her arse cheeks wide and he pushed first one and then two fingers into her arse she wondered what he was up to. The fingers left her rosebud and started to rouse her vagina and clitoris. Just before she was quite at a pitch to come she felt something large, warm and firm nosing into her narrower entrance.

"Relax, and it won't hurt so much," the Emir cautioned her.

She screamed in pain as the helmet of his prick pushed against the well oiled sphincter until it finally gave way and the intruder was firmly lodged just inside the entrance. The Emir paused to allow her muscles to accommodate the breach of this virgin passage, advising her again to relax. Then he thrust hard and she screamed until she passed out for a moment from the burning pain as he plundered her rectum until he was fully inside her. The tight hot tunnel excited him and her writhing in pain increased the pleasure as he stayed deep in her while she recovered her senses.

"Please, Master, take it out. It hurts."

"You'll get used to it," was all the sympathy she got, and he started to pump a little.

The pain was fast subsiding and the odd sensation seemed to be becoming quite pleasant as he fingered her clitoris firmly, driving her to a climax. As she felt the first uncontrollable tremors of her orgasm he started to pump in earnest and the mixture of pleasure and pain was almost unbearable, when suddenly he jerked inside her and she felt an odd flooding sensation as he released a load of semen deep in her bowels.

He withdrew and watched her arse hole stay open and a dribble of his offering began to run out of her. He was pleased to notice that it was white, so he had not torn her delicate membranes in his anal defloration. He nodded to the eunuch who released her and she was whisked into his private bathroom where two bath girls cleaned her up.

When she was fully recovered he allowed her to use her mouth to clean his prick and then he fucked her to a series of delicious climaxes.

"I wish we could fuck more often, Master," Tamsin said as she was about to go back to the harem.

"There are sixty women in my harem," he replied, "And you already get more than your fair share of my time."

"It doesn't stop me wanting you inside me every day and every night, Master. I think I will even like it in my bottom soon."

"Perhaps one day I'll lend you to one of my friends, if you want to spend more time fucking," said the Emir, "You wouldn't let me down would you?"

"No, Master," she replied and wondered whether another man would feel different inside her.

Later, contemplating the possibility of being lent by the Emir to a stranger, she came to realise that she did not, as she had first thought, love His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever. What she loved was the sensation of having a man's proud member thrusting inside her. She didn't care if she never saw the Emir again, as long as she had somebody fucking her often, and making her do things. What things, and how her unknown Master might make her do them, she could not imagine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.