Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6: Taking Command

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Taking Command - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

On board the Imperial Voyager, after the Head of Protocol finished his lunch and left for the capital, taking Tamsin to the Golden Palace, to finish her education as her father fondly imagined, Admiral Hargreaves went up to the bridge and looked round at the unfamiliar layout. Using the internal intercom he summoned the Second Officer and they discussed the ship's controls for a while.

"Thank you Mr. LeBoeuf; I think I have it now. Just one more question; what's this locked panel? There doesn't seem to be anything not accounted for?" he asked.

"That panel only opens to your key, Sir. It controls the weapons."

"What weapons?" asked Henry.

"Not much, I'm afraid, Sir. Fore and aft there are four pounders, each with twin ack-ack quick firers. We have some depth charges, but not many. The most useful item is a full specification Shield IV launcher with a complete range of cartridges. We can fire chaff, heat flares, window, and a number of other defensive screens."

"Well, I hope we never have to use them. Do we practice with them often?"

"Never with live ammunition, to my knowledge, sir. It really isn't expected that this ship will have to fight. Admiral Peitsche did not agree with the ship being armed at all. We always have a destroyer escort when we put to sea. If the Emir were to be aboard, there would be at least two destroyers, and probably air cover as well."

Henry thought about that for a few moments and decided to leave considering the use of the weapons until later.

"Have every member of the crew who is aboard parade on the sports deck in fifteen minutes, Mr. LeBoeuf. That will give them time to batten down anything that needs it."

"Aye, aye, Sir."

Fifteen minutes later Henry walked on to the sports deck to find two hundred and fifty crew members lined up for inspection. He walked the lines, saying nothing to anyone except a formal greeting to each of the senior officers and passing no comment at all on the crew.

He was surprised to see no women at all on the parade and decided to ask why a ship designed purely for pleasure would have an all-male crew. After dismissing the parade he asked the Second Officer, the Chief Engineer, the Navigation Officer and the Purser to meet him in his stateroom.

Below decks, in the air-conditioned comfort of his stateroom, he told Janice that he was having a meeting and that she was to return to her own cabin and wait for him there.

"Don't you want me to serve drinks, or anything?" she asked.

"Just go and hide, please," he snapped, "If I'd wanted that I'd have asked."

Janice swept out of the room only seconds before the officers trooped in.

"Where were the rest of the crew?" asked Henry with no preamble.

"I have two on shore leave," said the Purser.

"And I have one in hospital," added the Chief Engineer.

"There were at least thirty missing," said Henry.

Blank looks round the table showed him that he had to ask outright, "Where were the women?"

"Oh," said the Purser, a small Arab with a swarthy skin, and apparently a permanent scowl, "They are my responsibility. They were in their quarters as usual. I had no special instructions, and normally they never leave their quarters. Ten eunuchs were below decks also."

"What happens when we have an evacuation drill?" asked Henry, "Which every ship must have at least once per voyage, by international maritime law?"

"Oh, they stay in their quarters. It would be too much trouble to provide escorts for them."

"And if we ever have to abandon ship?" asked the new Skipper, expecting to push the Purser into an admission of failure.

"The women and the eunuchs are slaves and therefore expendable. If they can get to lifeboats, well and good, but nobody is going to bother if they are lost. The insurance would pay for replacements."

Henry did not know quite what to say to this. The nods from round the table showed that the officers all concurred with this analysis.

"Very well, you may go gentlemen. Mr. LeBoeuf, remain here for a moment please."

After the others had left, the Second Officer said, "I too was surprised and shocked when I first came aboard, Sir. However, this is the Kobekistani way. He was only telling the literal truth as he sees it. He would not lift a finger to save a slave who is insured, any more than he would bother to save a chair. You will have to get used to this attitude, Sir, for everyone shares it. Even the slaves know it ... and accept it."

Henry stared at him in some disbelief.

"I thought you understood, Sir. After all you gave your younger woman to the Emir."

Henry pulled himself together and said, frostily, "My daughter has gone to the Golden Palace to continue her education."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.