Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: Kobekistan

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kobekistan - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When they landed at Kobek International Airport there was an awkward moment as the stewardess attempted to persuade Janice and Tamsin to wear large tent-like over-clothes known as abayas. She assured them that all women wore them, but they were having none of this nonsense and insisted on leaving the aircraft in their normal Western clothes.

At the foot of the steps there was a dark-skinned man in the traditional shalwar kameez waiting for them and he had a Rolls-Royce there.

"Welcome to Kobekistan," he greeted them, "I am Kamal Qumsiyeh, Head of Protocol to the Emir. Please come with me."

"Are you sure you have the right person?" asked Henry.

"Assuredly, Admiral Hargreaves. No one else would be allowed to disembark before you. Please, it is hot today, join me in the motor car."

The four of them sat in the Rolls and it purred away from the aircraft. As Tamsin looked back at the airliner, she could see the other passengers descending the steps.

'Wow, ' she thought, 'Daddy must be important. And the man called him Admiral!'

This had made Henry wonder also, and he inquired, "Why did you call me Admiral?"

"Because that is the correct rank in the Kobekistani navy for the man who is in charge of the Imperial Voyager. I suggest you change into uniform before we go aboard. Appearances are important here. Also I will arrange for the cabin crew of your aircraft to be whipped. They should have provided abayas for your women. Fortunately there will be some on this vehicle."

Janice and Tamsin both noted the word 'whipped' and were horrified, but it was Henry who answered, "They did offer abayas, but the ladies declined."

"That was most unwise. No woman is safe in the street here without covering. She is assumed to be..." Kamal Qumsiyeh searched for the right word, " ... not nice."

Tamsin asked, "Would they really be whipped, like a horse?"

Their Arab host ignored her question.

After some moments Henry said, "Yes, I'm curious also. Are you not going to answer my daughter?"

"The answer to her question is yes, and to yours is no. It is not seemly for a female to have a conversation with any whole man who is not her husband or father."

The two hour journey to the port of Mayia Asrag on the coast was passed in silence, punctuated only by the occasional comment from Kamal Qumsiyeh as they passed important landmarks. At the dock gates he left the Hargreaves in the car while he went into the gatehouse.

Emerging a couple of minutes later he said, "The Harbour Master has placed his facilities at your disposal to shower and change."

"Thank you," said Janice.

Still addressing Henry, he continued, "The women will remain in the car. I will give them abayas to wear. The dock workers are not the sort of people who will ask questions if an uncovered woman appears. The driver will bring your case in for you if you indicate which one contains your uniform."

Henry was surprised to find that their luggage was in the boot of the Rolls, and quickly indicated the suitcase he needed. In the gatehouse there was nobody apparently on duty, but the chauffeur led him into a small ready room and pointed out the bathing facilities.

When he had taken a welcome shower and changed into his uniform, Henry repacked his case and walked out into the office. There he was greeted effusively by the Harbour Master who was clearly eager to please this important man.

Back in the car, they drove to a large ship and walked up the gangplank. A bosun's whistle piped them aboard and an immaculately clad young Second Officer greeted Henry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.