Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2010 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nearly thirteen year old Hunter Martin was unprepared for his thirteen year old playmate, Madison Brendle's suggestion one May Saturday afternoon. The two teens are led astray by the hormones coursing through their bodies. This story takes place in my "Life in Paradise" universe. This story takes place ten years after the end of "Lost and Found."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First  

Hunter stayed around to help Connor and Noah clean up after the pool party. They cleaned up the patio and around the pool first before they checked inside the pool house. Noah stepped into the pool house first.

"Holy cow!" Noah exclaimed. "This place reeks."

"Pussy and cum," Hunter agreed. "Nothing like it."

Noah snorted, "Like you know."

"I do," Hunter insisted.

"There is no way Madison let you in her pants today," Noah insisted.

"I don't know about Madison," Connor said. "I know I had the best day of my life today!"

"What?" Noah asked as he turned towards his twin.

"Lauren let me go all the way with her!" Connor exclaimed. "It was un-fucking-believable. It is the greatest thing I have ever done."

"What?" Hunter demanded as he stared at his boastful nephew. "You're bragging about having sex with Lauren? You've been telling us you two have been screwing for the past two months. What the hell?"

"We really did do it today," Connor answered earnestly. "I was bullshitting before but I'm not now. Lauren let me fuck her right here on this couch." He pointed over at the same piece of furniture that Madison and Hunter had used earlier in the afternoon.

Noah was flabbergasted. "Are you serious?" he demanded. "You really fucked Lauren this afternoon?" Connor nodded his head to indicate yes.

"I can't believe all the boasting and bullshit you've fed to me," Hunter snapped. "You were a virgin until today?"

"Yeah," Connor admitted.

Hunter turned to Noah. "I suppose all the girls you fucked are bullshit too." Noah stared at the floor. "I don't believe it. You have never fucked a girl, have you?"

Finally Noah looked up at his young uncle. "Yeah, I have never convinced any of my girlfriends to go all the way." Hunter just shook his head.

"All these years I've had to follow in your footsteps," Hunter said. "Everything – I always had to do everything after you. We get to the biggest thing around for a teen and I get laid before either of you." Hunter's smile was a mile wide.

"Just by an hour," Connor insisted.

"An hour?" Hunter retorted. "Try a month. Madison gave herself to me for my birthday. We've gone all the way so many times that I don't remember all of them anymore."

The twins stared at their uncle in disbelief. "You're shitting me!" Noah declared.

"Think what you want," Hunter countered. "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not. I know what Madison and I have done."

"You're serious?" Connor asked. "You and Madison having been fucking for a month?" Hunter nodded yes. Both twins shook their heads in disbelief.

"Look, the two of you have to promise me this," Hunter said forcefully. "You can't breathe one word of this to anyone. I don't want a bunch of kids at school finding out and calling Madison a slut or worse. Do you swear to keep this secret, Scout's honor?"

"I swear," Connor agreed.

"I swear too," Noah added.

This moment represented a tide change in the relationship between the three boys. Hunter's dad and mom had raised the twins while their father Andy finished high school and then college. They even stayed with their grandparents for another eighteen months while Andy got established in Missouri after college.

From birth Hunter had always been the tag-along in their close knit threesome. Now the young teen realized there was no reason why he needed to be the follower. He was perfectly capable of plotting his own path. Hunter gained confidence in his judgment and capabilities that had been absent before.


Hunter and Madison got together on Sunday afternoon to hang out and play. That wasn't unusual, Madison's parents were used to Hunter playing with their daughter. It had been a fixture of the kids' lives since the Brendles moved into this house six years ago. Their arrival had been fortunate for Hunter. Noah and Connor had been raised with Hunter since birth. The three were inseparable until Andrew married and moved the twins out to Missouri. Hunter was miserable for months after Andrew and the twins moved away. The neighborhood where the Martins lived was mostly older couples with teenaged or grown children. Hunter had absolutely no playmates.

Hunter dashed into the house that late summer morning before he started second grade to announce to his mom that the new people moving into the McLain's house had kids. Dan and Sharon gave the new arrivals a few hours to get settled. After dinner that evening they took a welcome-to-the-neighborhood cake down and met the Brendles. Hunter was introduced to Madison.

Hunter introduced Madison to his classmates when school started and helped her get used to living in Paradise. The two became fast friends and playmates. Mrs. Brendle practically became a second mom to Hunter and Sharon Martin did the same for Madison. The romance between the young teens was just a continuation of the friendship that had started six years earlier.

Both sets of parents were around so the kids had to find non-sexual activities for that Sunday afternoon after the pool party. They went for a bike ride together and returned to the Brendle house to watch a movie together. Mrs. Brendle got milk and cookies for the kids part way through the movie.

Madison's mom was upstairs when the movie ended. Her dad was outside washing the car. The two kids exchanged a couple quick kisses, but dared nothing more. Hunter gave Madison a hug when he was ready to leave.

"You know, the birthday present you gave me was the greatest thing I have ever gotten," Hunter said. "The things we did since then have been great." Hunter was being vague since they never knew when Madison's nine year old brother Tommy might be spying on them.

"Yes, I've loved it too," Madison agreed.

"Yesterday was so much better than all the times before," Hunter continued. "I felt ... um ... how do I say it ... more connected. I felt like I was a part of you yesterday. It was the greatest experience of my life."

"I understand Hunter," Madison replied. "I felt it too. What happened yesterday afternoon ... it just blew me away. I didn't know it could feel so good."

"I'm glad you felt that way too," Hunter answered. "I just ... I just wanted to say that I ... I love you."

"I love you too," Madison replied. She punctuated her feelings with a kiss. Neither teen intended it, but their tongues met and the kiss deepened and prolonged ... too long. The quickly broke apart when they heard Madison's mom's footsteps as she came downstairs.

The guilty looking boy said, "I better go."

"See you tomorrow," Madison said as Hunter turned away. He stopped and turned back.

"Tomorrow's Monday," Hunter said. "I have scouts."

"OK, see you Tuesday evening," Madison said. She whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," Hunter responded quietly. He left for home and his dinner.


Meanwhile millions of sperm swam around inside the unaware teen girl, searching. Where was that egg? Gotta find that egg! Where in the hell was it?

Saturday night after the pool party Hunter was too exhausted from the afternoon to think of sex or masturbation when he went to bed. Sunday he would have liked to have screwed with Madison in the afternoon but couldn't. By Sunday night the horny teen was in need of relief.

After his bedroom door was shut he stripped off his boxers and stroked his cock until it was erect – in something like a second and a half. He stroked and stroked and rubbed the head of his cock until the good feelings started. He continued rubbing until something ... something he couldn't describe churned inside him. He could feel it rising ... it was ... it was ... like he was going to pee ... but much, much better.

Alarmed, he tried to scramble out of bed and get to the bathroom before he made a mess. He didn't even make it out of bed before stuff ... sticky white stuff squirted out of his cock. It was all over his tummy, hand and cock. It was matted in his sparse crop of pubic hairs. It was ... it was a mess. Yuck! What was this stuff?

Hunter had heard all the teasing boys his age did at school about masturbation. You'll grow hair in weird places if you do it. You'll go blind. Hunter knew those tales were nonsense. Still, what had he done to himself to cause this stupid white stuff to squirt out of him?

Hunter cleaned himself up with tissues and settled down to sleep. It took Hunter quite awhile to fall asleep that night as he worried about what damage he might have done to himself.


Wednesday morning, while she showered before breakfast, Madison Brendle's left ovary did its assigned job. It thrust out one ripe, ready to fertilize egg. The tiny sphere began floating down her fallopian tube, awaiting a meeting with a sperm and fertilization or expulsion from the teen's body if its mission went unfulfilled.

Hunter had a swim meet Wednesday night so he and Madison didn't get time together. Thursday the two teens had better luck. Madison's parents took her nine year old brother to an away soccer game in Lititz. They would be gone until 9:30 pm in the evening.

The two randy teens lost no time after her parents left. They went straight to Madison's bedroom, got naked and screwed three times during the three hours they had to be alone. Both teens were unaware of the jeopardy they were placing themselves in. Hunter was totally unaware of what the sticky white stuff was and what it could do. Madison was unaware that her boyfriend was able to "shoot", whatever that meant. She noticed the white discharge that evening but assumed it was from her own body, not his cock.

Blissfully unaware, the two teens cuddled and kissed after they exhausted themselves with sex. Madison now had a volatile mix in her womb – millions more fresh sperm and one ripe egg. Only time and chance would determine the teens' fates.

Summer vacation continued peacefully for the two teens without responsibilities or encumbrances. That would change in ten days when high school football camp started up. Madison and Hunter both understood the demands on his time and energy that would entail. He had attended last year to prepare for his middle school football team's eight game fall schedule.

Two-a-day practices, all the study and the drills took time and energy from the players. Hunter had the additional responsibility of living up to his family legacy. His older brother Kyle was all-everything in high school – all-league, all-state and All-American in his four years. His brother Andrew matched Kyle's record in high school too. The Martin name was synonymous across the nation for 'great wide receiver.' Their family name graced the best selling computer football game in the country.

The pressure on Hunter was enormous. Everyone looked at him and said, 'All right, another Martin wide receiver! The kid's going to be great.' He played football, it was expected of him. He didn't love football, it wasn't his passion. Given a choice, or a different surname, Hunter would pick swim meets any day over football games. When he raced against another kid in a meet he was no longer Kyle and Andrew's little brother. He was Hunter Martin, the top swimmer in his club.

The kids managed to squeeze more private time into their summer schedule than they managed in July. Hunter's dad worked Saturday afternoon and his mom went over to Andrew's house to help Noah and Connor's step-mom get things ready for the baby she was expecting. Yet another nephew was due in September.

The two teens spent the afternoon naked and in bed together going at it like rabbits. By the time Hunter's mom got home late in the afternoon the two teens were cleaned up and relaxing together watching a movie in the family room. Sharon Martin had no way to know her son's teenaged friend had a fresh deposit of sperm in her womb.

The following Tuesday night Hunter and Madison managed to squeeze in some fun in bed together when her parents had to go out to a meeting for an hour or so. The two teens had learned to love sex. The couple times a week they managed to be alone hardly quenched their thirst for more.

They didn't get another opportunity the rest of the week. In desperation on Saturday afternoon they rode out to the woods south of their homes and went back to the small level area in the center of the woods. The day was humid and the temperature climbed to ninety-two degrees when the teens arrived. The mosquitoes were out in force too. They gamely tried sex in the heat and humidity but soon gave up. It was too much for them. The couple decided to ride over to Noah and Connor's house to see if they could cool off in the pool. They parked their bikes in the driveway in the back and went inside the fence to look for their friends. No one was there. They knocked at the back door but no one answered.

"It's too bad they're not home, Maddie," Hunter said. "Where do you want to go now?"

"What I'd like is to take a dip in that pool over there," Madison replied, pointing at the inviting blue pool full of cool water.

"We can't do that," Hunter said.

"Why not?" she replied. "Your brother lets you swim here anytime you want. What would be wrong with taking a dip?"

"All my brothers worked as life guards at scout camp," Hunter explained. "Swimming here by ourselves would violate about four of the rules for a safe swim."

"Like?"

"Qualified adult supervision, lookouts, lifeguards, and discipline," Hunter enumerated. "They drummed the eight points of safe swims into my head two summers ago when I took Swimming Merit Badge. They reinforced it last month when I finished Lifesaving."

"You're a lifeguard?" Madison asked.

"No, I'm just trained in lifesaving techniques," Hunter answered. "I know how to rescue someone in trouble. You need more certification before you can become a lifeguard. We can't go swimming here. My brother would kill me if he found out."

"Shit! You're no fun," Madison pouted. "It's too hot to screw outside. We need someplace to cool off like the pool or ... inside." Madison stared at the pool house at the back of hunter's brother property. She turned back towards Hunter. "Could we?"

"I don't think so," Hunter replied.

"We don't need a lookout or a lifeguard to be in the pool house, Madison countered. "We won't leave a mess. Who would even know?"

"I don't know, Maddie," Hunter said.

"Come on big boy," Madison replied. "I want to feel you stuff my pussy full today. It's been too long since the last time." She patted his package between his legs. It took next to nothing to turn on a teen-aged boy. A pat on the cock and balls was more than enough to get him excited to screw.

"Well..." Hunter stammered.

"Come on," Madison said as she tugged on his hand. "Last one naked is a rotten egg."

The two teens raced across the lawn to the pool house, Madison barely beating Hunter. The door was locked. "Don't worry," He explained. He ran across the lawn to the patio and pulled the key out from under a planter. He raced back and unlocked the door for his girl. The two teens were inside in a flash, stripping and getting ready for their fun. Hunter paused to turn on the air conditioning in the pool house to remove the heat from the room.

The teens had barely settled onto the couch to make out before they could feel the air cooling around their naked bodies. The kids made out for a few minutes. Hunter broke the deep kiss and began kissing his way down Madison's sensitive neck, across her clavicle and down to her breasts. He licked and kissed around the right one until he reached the soft, tender skin at the bottom. He licked his way upwards, aiming for a nipple.

"Ooooo ... Hee ... heee ... heee..." she giggled. Hunter looked up to her face, allowing the soft underside of her breast to rub across his lips.

"What?" Hunter asked.

"You have something on your lip," Madison replied. "It tickles."

"What is it?" Hunter asked. He rose his body up above Madison's midsection. She sat up and stared at his lip.

"You have hair on it," she giggled as she stared at his upper lip. "You are growing a mustache."

"No," Hunter insisted. He ran his finger over his upper lip. "I am!" he added. "Why haven't I seen it?"

Madison peered closely at the hair. "It's blonde. It's too light to see easily."

"Wow, maybe I need to hit Dad up for a razor," Hunter observed proudly.

"You've grown a lot this summer," Madison said.

"Three inches since school let out," Hunter said. "Mom's complaining that none of my clothes fit anymore."

"I know something that's grown since we started fooling around," Madison said as she grabbed his cock. "I know you are going in deeper than you used to." Madison leaned in and kissed Hunter's fuzzy upper lip. "You're not my little boy anymore."

"I'd say not," Hunter agreed. He pushed his girl's head down again and went back to licking, caressing and kissing her lovely breasts. After a few minutes he headed south with one hand and fingered his lover until she came. When Madison was ready, Hunter mounted her and began fucking.

The teens had been rutting and humping together for a couple minutes when Madison grabbed Hunter's shoulders and commanded "Stop!"

"What?" asked the alarmed boy.

"You're maturing," Madison said seriously. Hunter nodded agreement. "You HAVE TO tell me when you start shooting."

"Shooting?" Hunter asked blankly.

"When stuff squirts out of your cock," Madison explained. "We have to stop when you shoot."

"Umm ... Umm..." Hunter stammered. Stop? Madison was going to make him stop having sex when he shot stuff ... the white stuff out of his cock? Madison couldn't do that! He lied. "Yeah ... yeah, OK. I'll tell you."

"Good," Madison said. She pulled his head down to hers and gave him a deep kiss with lots of tongue. "Don't stop fucking me now. I need to cum."

"OK," Hunter agreed. He went back to stroking his cock in and out of his lover. Madison pulled Hunter's hard body down on top of hers where it rubbed all her sensitive parts as they fucked. Hunter humped and stroked for a couple more minutes until he felt that exquisite feeling building.

Hunter debated stopping right now and pulling his cock out of Madison before it exploded. But it felt too good. He decided to try to hold off his cum a little more. He could do it. He knew he could. He stroked half a dozen times more when Madison gasped and shook. She half stifled a scream as a big orgasm shook her to her very soul.

Hunter was too far gone to do anything as her pussy clenched, spasmed and milked his cock. Nature intended that the female ready to be fertilized would be too much for the male to withstand. Hunter growled and exploded in his own orgasm, spurting big gobs of sticky white cum into his lover's womb.

The two teens moaned and panted as their bodies climaxed and then receded from the high. They collapsed together, sweaty, exhausted and temporarily satisfied.

The middle of a passionate sex act is a poor time to try to communicate. Madison meant to tell Hunter that they would have to stop having unprotected, skin-on-skin sex when he started producing sperm. What Hunter actually heard while he had his cock stuffed up Madison's belly was that they had to stop. Unsurprisingly he thought she meant to stop having sex – to stop completely.

That was not an option for the no longer innocent young teen. Now that he had sex he was NOT going to stop. He was no more likely to stop breathing if someone told him to than he was to stop having sex. Not now. Not when he knew what it was all about. The result was a little lie. 'I'll tell you when I'm able to shoot.'

The naked teens cuddled and kissed while they recovered from their mating. The horny teens soon heated up again. Hunter mounted his girlfriend again and gave her a through fucking. He had minor qualms just before he shot his white stuff into her. What the hell? If it mattered, he already dumped a bunch inside her.

The tired teens went one more time before they called it an afternoon. They carefully cleaned up any evidence of their visit, returned the key to its hiding place and biked home in time for dinner.

Sunday afternoon Connor and Noah invited Hunter and Madison to join them, their girlfriends and the rest of their family at the pool. Hunter's brother Andrew, the twins' step-mom and little Zoe, the twins' three year old half sister, joined the teens outside. Hunter and Madison enjoyed the afternoon even though Andy's presence prevented them from having some intimate fun.


The Wolverines football camp began on Monday. Over a hundred kids from little soon-to-be seventh graders up to fully grown seniors attended the camp. Coach Turner, the head football coach for the school, had a staff of twenty assistants and volunteer coaches to tutor the athletes in how to play winning football. Hunter's brother Andrew was one of the volunteer coaches for the two weeks of football two-a-days.

The Wolverine team had a two decade long winning tradition that included annual playoff appearances and four state championships. Expectations were always high for the success of the team. Hunter's brothers Kyle and Andrew had helped the tradition start and were instrumental in the first two state championships.

Noah and Connor excelled in seventh grade on the middle school team. They were promoted to the junior varsity team last season. Coach Aument, the head coach for the middle school team, wished Hunter luck at the end of the last season. He predicted Hunter would be promoted to JV this fall to play with his nephews.

The morning was filled with physical testing, calisthenics and conditioning drills. After lunch they had classroom time to learn the plays and then went back to the field for more drills. The day was exhausting. Hunter was ready to collapse after Coach Turner sent the whole group on a two mile run to finish practice. Hunter dragged his tired body off to Boy Scouts after dinner. He collapsed in bed as soon as scouts was over.

Tuesday brought more of the same. At lunchtime Hunter mused to Noah and Connor, "How in the hell did Andrew and Kyle do all this for so many years? It's day two and I'm wiped out already."

"The coaches work the JV players harder than the middle school players," Noah replied. "You'll build up your stamina soon. It gets better."

"Dad and Uncle Ky wouldn't have gone through all this if it wasn't worth it," Connor added. "You'll see. It's so sweet when things work right. My two touchdowns from interceptions last season were great."

"Anyway, Connor and I plan to be the next two freshmen to make the varsity team," Noah said. "We can do it."

"Yeah, we can," Connor agreed. "Did you know only five freshmen have ever made varsity? Uncle Ky, Dad, a guy who played tight end after Dad graduated, of course Joe Eberly, and Wes's brother Bill."

Everyone in the school knew about or remembered Joe Eberly. Joe made All-American at cornerback as a senior five years ago. He went to the University of Pittsburgh and helped them win a national championship last season. He was a number one draft pick by the LA Stars. He was out in California now getting ready for his first season as a pro.

Wes' brother Bill was equally famous at their high school. Bill Baer's 1122 yards rushing his freshman season had helped the Wolverine team that Joe Eberly captained win the school's last state championship. Bill gained over 5,000 yards rushing in four years before accepting a scholarship to West Virginia. Bill gained over a thousand yards as a redshirt freshman last year. He was now the Mountaineer's featured tailback.

"We're going to be the sixth and seventh freshmen to make varsity," Noah declared. "You can be number eight next season."

"I guess," Hunter agreed. Noah and Connor were driven to play and succeed at football. They loved it. Hunter – not so much. Everyone expected him to play so he did.

The afternoon practice was hard and Hunter was exhausted when Andrew drove him and the twins home. Hunter had swim team practice that evening. He expected to absolutely die when Coach had the team do laps. Surprisingly he felt refreshed when he hit the water. He finished his laps well ahead of his teammates.

Wednesday's practice was hard but Hunter did notice he wasn't quite as exhausted as he had been the first two days. He was tired when Andy dropped him off at his house but he wasn't ready to collapse. That was good. He and Madison both were free that evening and they could spend time together.

Madison knocked at the Martin's back door right after dinner. The two kids decided to watch a movie together at his house. Both sets of parents were around so they wouldn't have any opportunity for more fun in bed. They went upstairs to Hunter's bedroom, arranged their movie download queue and then went downstairs again to watch the movie they chose.

Hunter's dad had a meeting with a potential client that evening and took off after letting Hunter's mom know he'd be home around nine o'clock that evening. The kids were an hour into the movie when Hunter's mom stuck her head in the family room.

"I've got to run out for groceries," she explained. "If you need anything while I'm gone, call me on my cell phone."

"Sure, Mom," Hunter answered. "We'll be fine." Madison's smile got wide as she turned to face her boyfriend. When the car door slammed the two kids giggled.

"We got an empty house," Madison said. "Which grocery store does your mom go to?"

"She usually goes to the one in New Holland," Hunter replied. "We've got at least forty-five minutes."

"My mom usually goes to Gap," Madison said. The two teens heard the car pull out and drive away."

"You have too many clothes on," Hunter said as he pulled his lover off the couch. " ... and you're not in my bed."

"Let's go," Madison agreed. The two teens streaked upstairs, stripped and hopped in bed together. They kissed, hugged and caressed for a few minutes.

At a pause for breath, Madison said, "I have to warn you. We can't go all the way today."

"What?"

"I'm starting my period," Madison explained. "We'll have to settle for using our hands to get each other off today." Neither teen was aware of the vital importance of the simple statement to their futures.

"Oooooohhhh..." Hunter whined. "Are you sure we can't?"

"I'm sure," Madison said.

"OK, I'll do you first," Hunter said. He dove down and began rubbing, caressing, licking and kissing her sensitive breasts. After a few minutes Hunter had Madison lay back and spread herself open for him. He sat between her legs and started rubbing her pussy lips and clitoris. When she was excited enough he finger fucked her. It was a little messy but Madison loved it. The blood would wash off so Hunter continued. Madison erupted into a nice orgasm after a few minutes of stimulation from her boyfriend.

Hunter left his bedroom and washed up in the bathroom before returning to his bed and his lover. Hunter was a little nervous as he returned. He knew his cock would spurt his cum if Madison played with it. She'd make them stop doing all the fun sex stuff. Somehow he had to avoid cumming so Madison wouldn't find out his lie and wouldn't make him stop having sex with her.

Hunter sprawled out on his stomach beside Madison and began giving her passionate kisses, which she responded too. They went at that for minutes. When they paused for breath Madison asked, "Are you ready for me to get you off?"

"I'm enjoying the kissing," Hunter replied. He locked his lips over hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth to distract her. They kissed for a couple minutes before Madison asked again. Hunter went back to kissing. This happened a third time before Madison insisted.

"I'm not going to get off without doing the same for you," she declared.

"You don't need to," Hunter answered. "I'm fine with this."

"You get your turn," she said. She pushed Hunter of on his back. "Fair is fair. It is your turn." She straddled his legs to give her a better vantage point to play with his big cock and balls. Madison explored his balls for a moment before wrapping her hand around his cock.

Madison stroked Hunter's hard cock while the desperate boy chanted silently, 'Please don't cum, please don't cum.' After a couple minutes Hunter perceived those familiar good feelings building. He fought the urge to cum but he was losing the struggle.

SLAM! Both teens looked up, totally startled. They heard a car door slam. Madison hopped off her lover and raced to the window and peeked out.

"Your mom is home already!" Madison gasped. Hunter's erection wilted immediately. The two teens raced around gathering up and putting on their clothes. When they were dressed Hunter motioned for Madison to sit by his computer. Hunter turned on the screen, logged on and clicked on his panic icon on the lower left of the screen. His browser launched an innocuous looking website.

The two teens heard his mom's footsteps as she climbed the stairs. She popped her head in the room.

"I decided to go to the Turkey Hill store instead," Sharon Martin said. "I didn't need much and it's much closer."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.