Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2010 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nearly thirteen year old Hunter Martin was unprepared for his thirteen year old playmate, Madison Brendle's suggestion one May Saturday afternoon. The two teens are led astray by the hormones coursing through their bodies. This story takes place in my "Life in Paradise" universe. This story takes place ten years after the end of "Lost and Found."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First  

Hunter's nephews Noah and Connor planned another pool party for the last Saturday in July. Hunter attended with Madison. Wes Baer and Rachel Andrews came. Connor and Lauren Gerlach were still a couple. Noah had broken up with his old girlfriend Emily three weeks earlier. He was dating Devon Hurst now. The group included Hunter's friend Aidan and three other unattached guys. Lauren and Madison invited four unattached girls to the party to even the male/female ratio.

Noah and Connor's dad and step-mom grilled hot dogs and hamburgers to feed the kids lunch before retreating to the comfort and quiet of the house. The sixteen kids played Marco Polo, had splash battles, had cannon ball contests and finally did chicken fights in the pool. The final game led to quite a bit of grab-ass and titty touching, at least by the teen couples. The chicken fights devolved into a general wrestling match. The single girls stayed to the side while the single guys tried to out-macho each other. Wes and Rachel, Connor and Lauren, Noah and Devon, and Hunter and Madison wrestled and tickled their partners instead of boys vs. boys or girls vs. girls.

Hunter got quite a few gropes of Madison's sensitive boobies as they played. Madison had learned over the last month that her titties were extremely sensitive. She was totally turned on by her boyfriend. Madison attacked Hunter from the rear, diving under him and between his legs. She grabbed a leg as she went under him and reached up his loose shorts leg with the other hand.

Madison gave Hunter's balls a squeeze through the mesh lining and then snaked her fingers under the mesh to get to her target – her boyfriend's cock. She gave him a good squeeze and stroked it a few times before she pulled loose to come up for air.

"Oh ... you're gonna get it," Hunter growled as Madison broke the surface.

"Promises, promises," Madison retorted. "When am I going to get it?"

"Now!" Hunter exclaimed as he dove onto his girlfriend, knocking her backwards and dunking her. Hunter grabbed another feel of Madison's titties while they were underwater.

"Oh yeah?" Madison said as the two teens surfaced. Madison was behind Hunter now. She dove to the bottom of the pool and grabbed both of Hunter's feet. She managed to get enough leverage to pull Hunter's feet out from under him. He fell backward as Madison swam between his legs. She took another grope at his cock on the way by. Hunter's cock was hard as steel now.

"You promised me I'm going to get it," Madison said as the two teens surfaced and got breath. "When am I going to get it?" She stared down into the water at her lover's crotch. "I'm ready any time."

The two teens embraced and exchanged passionate, though brief kisses. After all they were in public in front of a pool full of their friends.

"Let's go to the pool house now," Madison whispered. "I need to feel you in me."

Hunter blushed. "I'm hard," he griped. "Everyone will see."

"Everyone will know why we are going to the pool house," Madison countered. "They'll know we're balling."

"You're right, but who cares? Get my towel for me," Hunter asked. "The rest of the girls don't need to see me hard." In a lower voice he added, "My cock is just for you, no one else."

Madison gave Hunter another quick kiss before climbing out of the pool. Hunter swam down to the steps at the shallow end of the pool. Madison met him there with his towel. He wrapped the towel around his waist as he climbed out of the pool with his back to the rest of the teens.

Madison slipped an arm around Hunter's waist as they walked to the pool house. Hunter used one hand to hold the towel around his waist and slipped the other arm around Madison's back, placing his hand squarely on her ass.

Some of the teens taunted "No hickeys allowed!" and "Look at the lovebirds," as the two disappeared into the building. Hunter locked the door when they were inside. He turned back to find Madison's breasts swinging free already as she pulled down her bikini bottom.

"Too many clothes," Madison said as the two lovers embraced and exchanged kisses. Hunter explored Madison's mouth for a few moments before disengaging from her. He dropped his shorts and hugged his girlfriend again, this time with his steely 5 ½ inch erection trapped between their wet, naked bodies. The two teens deep kissed, caressed and rubbed their bodies together as they tried to quench their lust.

The fourteen teens left at the pool were mildly shocked to see Hunter and Madison disappear into the pool house. Everyone knew that the two kids were a couple. No one suspected just how intimate the couple had become.

Monica Newswenger, a soon-to-be eighth grader, was the first to ask, "You don't think they're going to ... to ... uh, you know?"

"Fuck?" Braden added.

"Don't be so nasty," Vicky said. "You can be such a jerk, Braden."

"What did I say?" Braden responded. Vicky shook her head at his denseness.

"All Hunter is getting now is some make out time," Connor said. "Maybe if he's lucky Madison will let him feel her tits."

Aidan Dissinger, Hunter's friend and camp tentmate, was the only person at the party privy to the couples' secret. Hunter had sworn him to secrecy so he kept his mouth shut. Anyway, Aidan was more focused on trying get somewhere with Vicky.

"Vicky's right," Aidan said. "What Madison and Hunter do isn't our business."

"Do you want to get some lemonade Vicky?" Aidan asked.

"Sure," the teen agreed. Aidan and Vicky walked over to the patio for some of Mrs. Martin's delicious cold drink. The rest of the teens went back to playing in the water. Still, some of them kept an ear open, curious about what their friends were doing behind that closed, locked door.

Back in the pool room, after a few minutes of kissing Hunter laid Madison down on the couch. He proceeded to caress, lick and suckle the titties he loved. Madison loved it.

Madison was especially hot and horny that afternoon. She figured it was because she and Hunter had little opportunity to be together intimately in the last two weeks. Her period came at the beginning of last week. The kids settled for making out until that ended. His parents dragged him away last weekend. Their sole opportunity this week was a quickie in Madison's bedroom Tuesday night in the half hour her mother was away at the grocery store.

The turned on young girl enjoyed Hunter's caresses as he felt her up. When he flicked her nipples she could feel herself getter wetter and wetter. Then Hunter latched onto a nipple with his lips and suckled. That blew away the synapses in her brain and almost made her come.

Madison was panting and squirming from Hunter's attention. "God, make me come now," she gasped.

"I'd love to," Hunter replied. Madison spread her legs wide for Hunter. He climbed on the couch between them and began fingering her hot, juicy pussy. He used his thumb on her clitoris and finger fucked her with two fingers.

"Ooooh ... ooooohhhhh..." she moaned as she gasped for air. "Keep goo ... goooooiinngg ... plleeeee..." Madison's orgasm exploded through her body, far more intense than ever before. The young girl wailed, "Aaaeeeiiiiiiiiii" as she came hard.

Madison's vagina squeezed down hard on Hunter's two embedded fingers as the orgasm coursed through the girl's body. She panted and squirmed through the ecstasy.

Madison's wail was clearly audible outside by the pool and startled the other girls. Vicky, Lauren and Monica came over to the door.

"Is Hunter hurting you?" Vicky asked.

"Are you all right?" Monica added.

Madison managed to gasp, "Fine!" After a couple more breaths she added, "I'm fine. Please let us alone." When her climax subsided Madison sat up, wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and pulled him in top of her. "God, I love you," Madison moaned as they exchanged kisses.

The three girls outside the pool house got quiet but didn't leave. They all wondered what Hunter had just done to their friend to elicit that loud reaction. They eavesdropped to satisfy their curiosity.

"That was wonderful sweetie," Madison said when they paused their kissing. "I need you to fuck me now."

Three sets of eyes went wide outside the door at the word 'fuck.' "I can't believe she's letting him." "Madison is letting Hunter go all the way!" "They can't be!" they whispered to each other.

"Come on, girls," Wes Baer announced. "Give the kids some privacy. Go back to the pool." Wes herded the three voyeurs away to give his young friends privacy. Wes didn't say it but he thought, 'I can't believe a kid his age is banging his girlfriend.' Wes hadn't managed to convince Rachel to go all the way with him until six months ago. Wes was impressed with Hunter's manhood.

Meanwhile back inside the pool house Hunter was rubbing his cock up and down Madison's slot, getting it lubricated. He nudged Madison's clitoris a couple times as he prepared himself. That elicited giggles from his turned on girlfriend. He dipped his hips, slotted his tool at her hole and thrust firmly forward, spearing his girl with his entire 5 ½ inch cock in one thrust.

Hunter's mom said he was in his growth spurt now. The boy had grown two inches in the past two months. Last week when he and Madison couldn't screw because of her period, the two teens had played around and explored. Madison measured her lover's tool and found that it had grown since she first played with it in May. Hunter's ball sack hung down lower than before too.

Madison purred, "Mmmmmmm ... yeah," as Hunter bottomed out inside her. The three voyeurs outside caught the satisfied moan before Wes chased them away. The satisfied sound stuck in the three girls' minds, especially Lauren's. Connor had been after her for the past two months to go further. Last week she had let Connor finger her pussy for the first time. He had been so gentle and patient with her while he fingered her. Her first orgasm with a boy had been wonderful. Maybe it was time to let Connor go all the way.

Madison grabbed Hunter's shoulders and pulled him down on top of her, mashing her tits into his hard, smooth torso. "Do me good," she commanded to her stud. Hunter obediently began rutting and thrusting his cock in and out of his girl. Hunter's position on top of Madison caused him to rub her nipples and clitoris with every pelvic thrust.

Jolts of electricity coursed through Madison's body each time her nipples and clitoris were rubbed. She knew ... she just knew another orgasm was building. It was going to be a big one too. Hunter continued humping in and out of his girlfriend, enjoying the hot, wet grasp her pussy had on his cock. The two lovers continued on for a minute and then two.

Hunter had gained a lot of stamina since his first time almost a month ago. Usually he was good for maybe four minutes or more if he had come before that day. This time he felt the urge already after two minutes. The feeling was growing in his balls and groin. He desperately fought the urge for almost another minute as he drilled Madison.

Madison was on the verge of climax too. One particularly hard thrust slammed his pubic bone against her clit and set her off. "Oooohh ... Oh God," she moaned as her climax exploded and she saw stars in her eyes. She panted and shook as the orgasm wracked her body. Her pussy clenched and spasmed around Hunter's invading tool.

Hunter was already primed to burst. The additional stimulation was too, too much. He pulled out a little and slammed his cock deep into Madison before he exploded.

Unknown to the young man, nature had continued his development. For the first time in his life his balls churned and added fresh, young sperm into his semen. Hunter planted his cock deep and growled as his cock throbbed and pulsed, ejaculating sperm into a woman for the first time.

Hunter had experienced many orgasms in the last month, but none matched this one in intensity, duration or wetness. He nearly blacked out as he drained himself into his lover. Madison's pussy continued clenching and milking Hunter's cock until it got every drop of semen the boy had. Her cervix pulsed and dilated, lapping up as much of his boyjuice as it could get. The first of millions of sperm began their long journey through her womb and up her fallopian tubes in search of a ripe egg.

The two exhausted teens collapsed into a stupor. They roused themselves after a minute. Hunter stared into Madison's eyes. "God, I love you," he declared for the first time.

"I love you too, Hunter," Madison agreed. She HAD noticed that Hunter finally said he loved her. She hugged her boyfriend tight to her body and kissed him passionately. The two teens tongue wrestled for a few minutes. Hunter's semi-hard cock was still embedded in Madison. He hardened quickly as they made out.

"Do you want to go again?" Hunter asked sweetly after they paused their kissing to breathe.

"Hell yeah!" Madison responded enthusiastically. "Fuck me good!"

Hunter went to work, humping and thrusting in and out of his lover's wet, sloppy hole. He managed to last over six minutes this time, a personal record for the two teens. His rubbing on Madison's nipples and grinding on her clitoris set Madison's climax off first. Her spasming and clenching pussy set Hunter off too. The two teens shared their mutual orgasms as Hunter deposited hundreds of thousands of sperm into his lover's nearly saturated womb.

The two teens collapsed again, needing a minute to recover. They returned to deep kissing, while they rubbed their sweaty, hot naked bodies against each other. Predictably Hunter got hard again. The two teens shared their bodies a third time that afternoon. Hunter lasted almost eight minutes this time. Madison came twice and Hunter continued thrusting and humping until he finally couldn't hold off his own orgasm. He thrust into Madison hard one last time and spurted his cum into her womb. The dose contained the absolute last of the sperm Hunter's pubescent body had produced.

The two teens lay on the couch, embracing and exchanging short kisses as they recovered from their exhaustive effort. There was a knock at the door.

"Hunter! Madison! You need to get out," Wes Baer commanded from outside. "Other people want to use the pool house too."

"Sorry," Madison said.

"Give us a couple minutes to clean up," Hunter added. "We'll be out soon."

Hunter and Madison used the sink in the bathroom to clean up. Madison noticed one unusual thing, her juices were tinged white. She wiped them up and didn't think much about it. Maybe that happened after getting sexually active and having a period. Her period last week was the first since she and Hunter had sex at the beginning of the month. The two teens put their swim suits back on and headed outside to the pool.

"Dude, you were in there forever," Wes commented to Hunter as he followed Madison outside. He whispered, "Did she let you go all the way?"

Hunter blushed a little and answered, "That's private, Wes." Hunter couldn't suppress the smile on his face. Wes smiled as he saw the smile on Hunter's face. "Forty minutes, she must be dynamite in bed," he whispered as he gave Hunter a wink. Wes and Rachel went inside the pool house. Hunter heard the click of the lock as the two teens assured themselves of privacy.

Madison joined the group of girls waiting to talk with her. She shooed Hunter over to join the cluster of boys at the deep end of the pool. Hunter jumped in the pool with them as the throng of girls headed to the patio out of earshot.

"Well, did you nail Madison?" Kirk demanded as soon as Hunter surfaced.

"Was it good?" another asked.

"Guys, I'm not going to talk about it," Hunter answered. "It's private between me and Madison."

"Come on, Unk," Connor said as he punched Hunter's shoulder. "Forty minutes – it doesn't take that long. You put you cock in her cunt and you go."

"Did you really fuck her?" Braden demanded.

"I'm NOT saying!" Hunter insisted.

Aidan spoke up. "It's obvious guys. He didn't have sex with Madison. Any of us would be bragging if we managed to nail a girl. He probably didn't even get to finger her." Hunter stared into his confidant's eyes gratefully. Aidan just smiled.

"Hell, I'm sure he didn't get to third base," Kirk sneered. "Did you get to feel up those big tits of hers?"

"I'm NOT saying," Hunter protested. "It's private between me and Madison."

"He probably didn't do anything with her," Carson scoffed. Mercifully the kids' attention turned elsewhere, to the next campout their troop was taking. While they talked about camping and the upcoming football season, most of the group were thinking about what they knew was happening thirty feet away inside the pool house. They had speculated whether Hunter had scored or not. Everyone KNEW Wes was inside the pool house screwing Rachel six ways to Sunday. The only two kids in the group that had completed a year of high school weren't shy – they screwed, they liked it and they didn't care who knew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.