The Tribe - Cover

The Tribe

Copyright© 2010 by Jehoram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Incestuous orgies are the rule for this large family. You'll see a couple of initiations and a "family-style" wedding. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation  

My name is Daphne, but everybody calls me Taffy. I guess that's how I pronounced it when I started to talk, and everybody in the family used it, and it stuck. (It could have been worse, with people calling me Daffy!) Everybody tells me that I took after Mom and if it wasn't for the different clothes and hairstyles, you couldn't tell our baby pictures apart. We still look alike ... we're the same height, with the same figure (smallish boobs and slim waist). We both have really prominent pussies with inner lips hanging down an inch from our crotches, and really big clits when we're stimulated. Not many girls are allowed to get as intimate with their mother's bodies as their own, but I'm a lucky girl in a very unusual family.

Todd has told you about me, and about our family. I've probably got over a hundred relatives in the immediate area, from Gramps, who's in his eighties, down to babies in arms. We see each other all the time, usually at Gramp's estate (he's really, really rich). He has a full-sized swimming pool, with two changing areas that are as big as the ones at my high school. Each has its own shower room, with fifteen shower heads. When you're hosting pool parties for seventy or eighty people, you really need that kind of set-up. He's also got a huge living room, with twenty-five couches and beds. That's where he holds his orgies for the sexually active members of the family ... the ones we call the "Tribe." I've been a full-fledged member of the Tribe since I was thirteen, which was five years ago.

The living room opens up to the pool area, so on orgy nights, which are about every three weeks or so, the party spills out into the pool area and the showers. That's the only time the showers are co-ed. Believe me, you really need a shower after an orgy. Not just to wash the sweat and cum away, but to relax your muscles, too. It's funny how everybody showers together, but there isn't a lot of sex going on there. Of course, after two hours of foreplay followed by three or four hours of fucking everybody in sight, you're not going to have a lot of appetite for sex. It's mostly just washing and cuddling.

Well, we don't actually fuck everybody in sight. We tease everybody in sight, but once the bell rings and the foreplay part is over, I usually manage to screw four or five guys and make it with an aunt or two.

Anyway, the idea is that the ladies can pick anybody they want to to fuck. I usually don't fuck Mom or Dad there, because I can do that anytime at home, but I try to get everybody else at least once a year. I like to fuck Cecil, my cousin who's a freshman at Harvard, when he's home. We were "fledglings" at the same time, allowed to pleasure everybody else but not yet allowed to fuck, and we were initiated into full membership only a few months apart. And I like to fuck Todd. In fact, I like to fuck Todd a lot.

And that's not all. I've been in love with him since I was eleven or twelve. He's seven years older than I am. When I started playing with myself, it was usually him I dreamed of. I stared at him at the pool parties and wondered what his cock looked like under those trunks. When I was first introduced to the tribe as a fledgling, I finally got a chance to see it, nice and hard. Of course, I saw a lot of other cocks that night, too, all hard and leaking pre-cum. Todd's was about average in size, but I liked it best, because it was attached to Todd. I was only a fledgling, so I couldn't fuck him that night, but he made me cum by rubbing oil on my little titties, and it was like a dream come true.

Well, he's told you all about that, and how we finally made love on the night I was initiated. Yeah, we fucked, too, but there's a difference; I fucked a lot of guys that night, including Dad, but that was mostly for sex. But when I fell asleep next to Todd, I decided that I wanted to wake up next to him for the rest of my life.

In the years after that, I dated a lot of boys, and even went all the way with a few of them, but I never made the same connection with them that I did with Todd. I kept most of my serious sex inside the Tribe, and that was cool. Gramps always said that most marriages break up because people look for sex outside the marriage, but if they can get all the sex they need inside the family, the marriages stay stronger. It must work, because there's only been two divorces in the Tribe in the last thirty-five years. Besides, the boys my age were absolutely clueless about sex but way too proud to admit it. But every guy in the Tribe was a master of the art, because he knew how to listen to the women who were telling him what they wanted.

Mom and Dad like to hike and camp a lot, and we usually invited Todd along. Mom and Dad would have one tent, and Todd and I would have the one. At night, we would sometimes trade partners, with me and Dad sharing one double-size sleeping bag and Mom and Todd the other one. But the times I really treasured was when Mom and Dad would go to bed, while Todd and I stayed up and sat around the fire and talked. We'd look up at the stars and wonder whether they had planets with people on them. We'd talk about music and art and politics, and about what was going on in our lives, and about our hopes and dreams, and about people we hated or admired. Sometimes, we'd share a bottle of wine and go to bed slightly tipsy at three in the morning, too tired and drunk to fuck. But that was okay, too.

Anyway, it was at one of our orgies a few months ago that I went to seek out Todd, as I usually do. He'd just finished screwing Cecil's mother Carla. You'd really like her ... she's the sweetest lady. It was kind of funny, because I'd just finished fucking Cecil, and as I lay down on the bed next to them, Carla shifted position and started licking my pussy.

"Do you know you're eating your son's cum?" I asked.

"I thought it tasted familiar," she said with a grin. "How'd he do?"

"He did great, as usual. I'm gonna miss that long skinny cock when he leaves for Boston."

"Me, too. But we'll see him at Thanksgiving, if not sooner. Todd, can I leave you with Taffy now? I see Tom's just finishing up with Alice over there, and I haven't fucked him in ages."

"Sure. I bet Mom's making a bee line to Cecil right now."

"If she is, she's too late. Gloria's got him. See you later, kids." With that, she kissed us both and was gone.

I grabbed a bottle of body oil from an end table and oiled first my boobs, and then Todd's cock. Gradually, it got hard enough to slip between my tits, and I tit-fucked him slowly to get him hard again. I know he likes it, and usually he cums right away. But that night, something seemed to be distracting him.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Well, something. I don't know if I can tell you right now. Just do me. Yeah. Oh, that's good."

"You want something else," I said. "Tell me, baby."

"I want ... I want ... fuck me. Let me cum in you."

I slid up his body, my boobs to his chin, and guided his cock into my vagina. If he wasn't completely hard at that point, he certainly got that way as I squeezed him with my cunt muscles. I clenched him and released him, clenched him and released him, and he got my rhythm and started stroking me in time. He reached over for the oil bottle as I was fucking him, and poured some of it on my back, and rubbed it in all the way from my shoulders to the cleft of my ass. That's usually enough to make me climax, and he knew it. I sat up, the better to keep his cock in me as the orgasm hit. As I did, his hands felt for my breasts and he lifted them and flicked the nipples with his thumbs. I came hard and long, and slumped back on top of him. That's when I noticed he was still hard ... he hadn't cum yet.

I went back to gripping his cock rhythmically in my cunt. "Do you want to be on top, honey?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's do that." So without uncoupling, we rolled over and I felt his weight on top of me. He started thrusting again, his balls slapping into my crotch with each stroke. As he pumped, I poured oil on his back and ass and massaged it as he had done with me. Finally his back muscles tightened and I felt his cock spasm three or four times, and I knew he'd shot his load into me.

Our passion spent for the moment, we relaxed into each other's embrace. "Baby, there's something I have to ask you," he murmured.

"Ask me anything. The answer is yes."

"You're not serious."

"Try me."

"Daphne, will you marry me?"

"Yes."

He hugged me hard. "Seriously? You mean it?"

"Darling, I've been waiting for that question since that night in the garden house, when we fucked for the first time. I knew then that I could never get enough of you. Yes, I will marry you."

I remembered that night in the garden house so well! How I avoided fucking Todd right away, because I wanted his arms to be the ones I fell asleep in, and to wake up in. How I told Mom, and she arranged with Gram to let me have the studio/bedroom in the garden for our tryst. How Todd came in, his balls empty from humping my Aunt Thea and two or three other women, not to mention the load he squirted on me during my initiation. How we snuggled and talked, and how utterly right it felt. My instincts told me that if we could feel that closeness even after all the lust was burned away, our love could never fail. Speaking of lust, we found out that he had one more load left in him, after all, and we fucked so slowly and tenderly, both then and the next morning.

"Oh, Taffy. That's what I needed to hear. After that night, I couldn't get you out of my head. I didn't want to fall in love with you; I didn't want to limit you when you were just starting your adult life. I didn't know if I was just infatuated with the sexiest thirteen-year old girl I'd ever seen. And jeez, you're my cousin!"

"Just like a man," I said as I hugged him. "Finally realizing a truth that a woman knows from the beginning."

"Well, I guess we'd better circulate," He grinned. "We don't want them thinking I'm trying to hoard you."

So we kissed again and parted. I was on Cloud Nine for the rest of the night, and my next two partners thought from my shit-eating grin that they were each giving me the fuck of my life. If they only knew!

Todd and I reunited in the shower, where Mom and Dad were already lathering up with their last partners of the night. When they heard the news, they whooped it up. Todd asked Mom, who was a lawyer, if we were too closely related to get married, and Mom said that since we were actually second cousins, we could get married in this state. "So there's not much chance of mutant children," Dad joked. "We don't have to go shopping for banjos." Then we all huddled under the shower head and hugged and kissed, the water streaming down on our bodies. Mom gave me an extra hard hug, her breasts crushing mine, her nipples hard. I don't know whether it was because it was a special occasion, or whether she was still horny. She's insatiable. She really is.


We held the wedding a few months later. We actually had two of them. The first was a big church wedding with the whole family and our friends. There must have been four hundred of them at the wedding itself, and almost that many at the reception. Gramps insisted on paying for everything, and we let him, since he was so rich. Then Todd and I went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon, which Gramps also paid for.

When we got back, we had the second wedding. This one was for the Tribe. We used the same ceremony that Mom and Dad had, pretty much. Gramps officiated, as he did back then. The only difference, really, was that since Gram had passed away last year, her duties were taken over by my great-aunt Karen.

We had it at one of our orgies, of course. The first two hours progressed with the usual foreplay, and the usual fledglings (three girls and two boys) in attendance to gratify our desires. The only difference was that Todd and I didn't make our appearance right away. Instead, we were in separate bedrooms being pleasured by those we'd asked specially to be there. Dad was there, his cock as big as hard as it was the night he took my cherry. Mom was there, keeping Dad hard and me wet with her hands as she talked about their own "Tribe marriage" years ago. Aunt Thea dropped by, and Cecil and Gloria, who were fledglings when I was, and a few others. And Gramps, of course. They all congratulated me on my new station in life, and it was a lot like the reception line at the church wedding, except that they were all either playing with my pussy or sucking my tits at the time. My cunt had been newly shaved for the occasion, and it was super-sensitive. My clit was sticking out like a little penis.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.