The Tribe
Chapter 2: Cecil's Initiation

Copyright© 2010 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cecil's Initiation - Incestuous orgies are the rule for this large family. You'll see a couple of initiations and a "family-style" wedding. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation  

Cecil was fourteen years old, and tall for his age. His cock was also large for his age, measuring about six inches when erect. How did I know this? Because I had seen it often in the last few months, although it was always enclosed in the lockable cock cage that boys always wore after they were introduced to the family orgies that we called "the Tribe," but before they were inducted into full membership.

I've told you about the Tribe before, and how it consisted of about four dozen couples, all related by blood or marriage to our patriarch, whom everybody called "Gramps" (if I told you his full name, and if you knew about the top fifty corporate lawyers in the country, you would recognize his name immediately). We could usually count on a couple of dozen to show up at one of our orgies. There were usually a few teenagers in training as well. We would meet about every three weeks or so at the estate of Gramps, where we would spend the night in incestuous fucking.

At our orgies, there was always a period of two hours that were limited to foreplay only. Participants would excite themselves and their partners, but cumming wasn't allowed. If you think that this is a silly requirement, I'm sure you've never participated in orgies like ours. The fact is that after two hours of hovering at the fringes of an orgasm, the climax that follows it is of mind-blowing proportions. And the one after that one is even more intense, and a lot longer in duration, particularly if you're female.

During these two hours, we would allow some youths to join us. They were the kids who were just entering sexual maturity. They weren't allowed coitus, and to keep them honest we had them locked into chastity belts -- chain-mail mesh panties for the girls, and cock cages for the boys. The latter devices were curved upward and outward, to accommodate hard erect penises, because it would have been torture to design it any other way. It sounds uncomfortable, but it really isn't, and I should know. I wore one of those things at the first three orgies I attended, back when I was thirteen. We could bend them a bit to conform to the size and shape of our erections, and those cages were not only to keep us from fucking, but also to keep us from being overstimulated.

In the course of learning how to pleasure others, the kids were themselves pleasured in almost every way except genitally, and they were even closer to cumming than the adults were by the time the two hours was up. The only other rules of the orgies were that everybody was expected to fuck and be fucked, and women were usually given the role of taking the initiative in pairing up. Everybody had fun, everybody cared about each other, and there was never any rape.

It was the most positive of formative sexual experiences, and each of us thanked our stars that we were born into, or married into, a family like this. Although some of us were practicing nudists, it wasn't a policy at our normal family re-unions, which were held three or four times a year. But at the orgies, everybody was naked, and out for sex.

It was the first orgy after thirteen-year-old Taffy had been inducted to full membership. To replace her in the ranks of the female apprentices, our group (which corresponded regularly by discussion group on a private, secure server) had nominated Terri, a sixteen-year old Eurasian girl whose family had just moved back to the States, having been overseas for the last six years. We had seen Terri at some of the reunions over the years, and watched as she grew from coltish gangliness to rounded maturity. She was fairly old for her apprenticeship, since most of the girls got their first cock at thirteen or fourteen. At the same time, we decided that Cecil, who had been attending the orgies as an apprentice for a few months now, was ready for the big time.

Cecil was one of those kids who you knew would eventually be going to an Ivy League school, getting top grades and earning every award in sight. He was an accomplished swimmer and had a swimmer's hard, smooth body. A thatch of auburn hair, an engaging smile of gleaming teeth, and an air that left people feeling comfortable with him after only a few minutes ... he really had it all. We all adored him, but tried not to make too much of an issue with it.

It was no secret when Cecil came of age sexually. Our family was very physical in its affection, and a kid with raging hormones can't be kissed and hugged by bikini-clad aunts and cousins without the effects being easily seen, and felt, through a wet swim-suit. Taffy's mother Alice, in particular, would always let her petite body give an extra squirm or two when she pulled him close, just to let him feel her hard nipples, under the thinnest of tops, grind against his nearly hairless chest. Alice had always been a shameless flirt, but at the orgies she always backed it up, and was seldom satisfied with less than four or five partners each night.

As eight o'clock approached, people began filing into the huge living room that was the setting for our orgies. Thirty couches and beds filled the huge space, and one bed in particular, placed in the center, was some six inches higher than the rest. It had a dark red velvet bedspread on it, proclaiming its special purpose. A couple of dozen men, of all sizes and shapes, stood around chatting. All were naked, in various stages of erection. An equal number of women, equally naked and in similar stages of arousal, hugged each other in greeting and went to their respective beds.

At the stroke of eight, the kids were brought in. Gloria, a buxom girl of thirteen, came in first, followed by Terri. Both were nude except for their metal panties. We murmured appreciatively at our first sight of Terri's tits -- a woman's tits, high and firm, capped with dark brown nipples -- and every man and woman there resolved to have a taste of them before the night was out.

Then came Cecil and the other two boys, nude except for their cock cages. One of the boys already had an erection sprouting out from the tuft of hair that proclaimed his maturity. So did Cecil, and his was long and thin; it looked a lot like his dad's. The third boy's dick was still flaccid, lying on the bottom of the cage. But the ladies wouldn't let that state of affairs remain for long.

As the foreplay session started, Alice came up to Cecil and gave him a long, wet kiss. Her fingernails and toenails were painted a vibrant pink. With her quick wit and sense of fun, Alice had always been one of his favorite relatives, and her role as a sex partner, limited as it was, made her all the more appealing to him. Small breasted, with long blonde hair and an equally blonde crotch (which she refused to shave), she loved having her pussy licked, and Cecil loved doing it.

As she and Cecil got down to business, Gloria came over with Terri. "This is Todd," she said. "Here's how I like to tease him." And with that, she grabbed one of the bottles of body oil that had been strategically placed around the room and then oiled her breasts, which were awfully well developed for a thirteen-year-old. She then pressed them together and slipped my hard dick in between them. After five or six strokes, I begged her to stop, and she did. "Now you do it, Terri," she said.

"Wait," I said. "I want to apply the oil." Pouring a little into my hands, I rubbed them together, and then kneaded the new girl's breasts and felt the nipples stiffen in delight. Impulsively, I put one nipple into my mouth and sucked, flicking the tip with my tongue. Terri's breathing deepened. Sensing an opportunity, Gloria began sucking on the other nipple. As I sucked, one of my hands massaged Gloria's oily left tit, while my other traced circles on the inside of Terri's thigh just below the point where the mesh shielded her young cunt.

It was Gloria who first sensed Terri's incipient orgasm, so she stopped sucking and gently pushed her away. "We can't do that now, luv. There'll be time later. Right now, we've got some cock and pussy to tease."

Alice's sister Thea came up. "I was just getting ready to step in there, kids. I'm glad I didn't need to remind you, Gloria. For that, you get a kiss." With that, Thea planted a long kiss on Gloria's neck and stroked her ass. The girls then went off to make introductions to one of the other men, and Thea and I pleasured each other. We knew each other well enough to know what buttons to push, and when to stop pushing them, so we repeatedly brought ourselves and each other nearly to orgasm in the next five minutes.

Of course, we like to keep the tension high by teasing as many people as we can, so Thea and I parted. She went off to find Gramps and my cousin Amy took her place. Amy was what you'd call "pleasingly plump" with soft pillowy boobs topped by pale pink areolas, a pudgy belly, and pussy whose outer folds couldn't conceal its inner lips, which protruded about an inch. Her eyes were an arresting shade of blue, matching the sapphire earrings she wore, and she kept her dark hair cut short. We hugged each other and settled into a prolonged kissing session. As I pinched her pussy lips and she tickled the base of my cock, I heard Cecil say, "Hi, Amy! Hi, Todd! Anything I can do for you tonight?" Amy pointed to our crotches, and Cecil fell to his knees. First he licked my cock, from base to hole, for a few seconds, and then licked Amy's pussy. He had a talented tongue, and Alice had trained him well. He would give each of us about ten seconds of stimulation before switching to the other partner. As he licked and sucked us, I fondled Amy's tits, and she in turn pulled and stroked on Cecil's nipples until they were almost as stiff as hers. Then we gave him a quick pat on the ass and sent him off in search of another couple.

By ten o'clock, I had pretty much made the rounds, teasing and getting teased in return, and my cock had been flowing with pre-cum for some time now. I heard the bell chime and said good-bye to the kids, giving each one a hug and a kiss on the mouth, boy and girl alike, as was our custom. They would be separated by sex, the girls shepherded into one bedroom and the boys into another, by an older relative. Divested of their pubic coverings and with pussies and penises now bare, they were free to masturbate their urges away. Gloria and Terri already had their arms around each other's waists as we kissed them good-bye.

But as the boys left, Gramps reached out and seized Cecil's arm. "You're not going," he said with a smile. Gramps then led Cecil over to the high bed and addressed the crowd.

"Tonight we welcome Cecil into full membership in the Tribe. I hope everybody has gotten good and excited in the past couple of hours. Carla, please come up and bring the key."

Cecil's mother was a tall woman with hazel eyes low full breasts swung freely from her chest, with huge areolas framing long nipples that pointed almost straight down. She now came forward bearing a small key, which she fitted into the lock of the cock cage. The waistband released, she lifted the cage from Cecil's groin, revealing his cock in all its glory, flowing profusely with pre-cum. Carla then poured oil onto her breasts and slid them over Cecil's body until it shone. We could see Cecil's cock twitching in anticipation, pulsing with his heartbeat.

Gram then handed her another of our family heirlooms, a glass vial that looked sort of like a covered shot glass. (Gram had had it custom made by a glassmaker in Florida, to her specifications.) Carla took the glass and holding it against the tip of Cecil's oiled cock, masturbated him with steady strokes. Cecil's ball sack had contracted almost into his crotch with the tension; two hours of foreplay had done their work well. His penis twitched twice, and then erupted with a stream of cum, spurt after spurt, filling the shot glass. He shuddered convulsively from the force of the orgasm as we applauded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.