The Tribe
Chapter 1: Taffy's Initiation

Copyright© 2010 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Taffy's Initiation - Incestuous orgies are the rule for this large family. You'll see a couple of initiations and a "family-style" wedding. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation  

Taffy had just turned thirteen, and her body showed it. She was always an athletic girl, with a thin wiry physique, long blonde hair and gray eyes that somehow seemed warm when she looked at you. As her cousin, I'd many opportunities to see her running and swimming as she was growing up. She showed every promise of growing into the same sensational beauty that her mother Alice was. She was also an affectionate, playful child, and would often hug me, kiss me on the lips, and give my ass a pat by way of greeting. Our extended family was very "huggy" and we had a lot of physical contact at our frequent gatherings, where we usually had fifty or sixty people, of all different ages.

And for those who had come of age, the inhibitions were a lot looser. Some of the gatherings of the "Tribe," as we called it, were explicitly for incestuous fucking. We generally had them every three weeks or so at the home of the family's founding grandparents, who were both wealthy from successful careers in corporate law. All the participants were expected to be in a state of arousal, with hard cocks, wet pussies, and healthy appetites for sex with anybody who wanted them. There were really only three rules. First, it had to be totally consensual, usually with women initiating the fucking. Second, for the first couple of hours, intercourse and orgasms were forbidden, although any and all forms of flirting and foreplay were not. And third, children were excluded, except for those few who were deemed almost ready for sex. When these adolescents were getting interested in sexual activity, we would allow them to participate in a limited way as "fledglings." The girls wore panties made of open-chain mesh that locked around their waist, exposing but protecting their pussies, and the boys wore similarly lockable cock cages to hold their erections. They were not permitted to take these garments off, but they could participate as much as they wanted during the "foreplay only" period. After that, they were separated by sex, taken to different rooms and, under the watchful eye of the grandparents, allowed to take off their genital coverings and masturbate to their heart's content. Gram and Gramps didn't discourage mutual masturbation among the children, as long as the participants were into it. The boys would usually cum almost as soon as their cock cages were removed, and two or three times more before the night was over. The girls, on the other hand, would take a little more time getting started, but learned how to take the extra time to pleasure each other to orgasm, and their embraces would show genuine affection as much as lustful heat. I myself lost my cock cage seven years before, when I was fully initiated at the age of thirteen. Ever since then, one of the pleasures of our orgies was welcoming new participants, and I would seldom miss an initiation.

Which brings us back to Taffy. A few months ago, on the private discussion group that we adults kept up (and maintained on a private server, of course), Alice told us that Taffy was staring longer at the crotches of the good-looking men that she saw at our all-family gatherings. (I myself wrote that I had noticed her that summer tracing the slit of her pussy through her swimsuit at a pool party.) At this point, mother and daughter had had "the talk" which, as usual for our family, ended up in bed as Alice initiated her daughter into girl-girl lovemaking. Taffy did just fine, Alice said, and she and her husband Sam thought it was time to take it to the next level. The rest of us agreed. When the vote was taken, my cock jumped at the thought of Taffy seeing it hard and erect and ready to slide into her young mouth,

A few weeks later, Alice and Sam formally told Taffy about our orgies and invited her to the next one, which happened to be that weekend. Taffy was delighted, Alice told me later, but she was a smart kid and had already figured out that something was going on between the adults of the family. She had seen embraces that were just a little too intimate to be taken for an affectionate hug, and she had also seen a cock swell here and there through wet swimsuits; I think it was then that I saw her fondling her camel-toe at the pool.

So I was glad to see them arrive together that weekend. They arrived at eight o'clock and disrobed in one of the bedrooms, Taffy retaining only her chain-mail panties. She was beautiful. Her blonde hair, long and straight to the small of her back, was tied in a ponytail, and her orange-sized breasts soon had the flush that signals arousal. And she had a lot to arouse her ... twenty naked male relatives with hard cocks and lustful stares, eighteen naked women flaunting their own tits and pussies, and three young boys whose cocks, though encaged, showed that the boys were turned on by what they saw. Alice's sister Thea, who was a dark-haired, fuller-breasted version of her sister, came over and massaged Sam's cock to hardness. Taffy looked on it with wonder. She had seen it before, bulging inside her Dad's swim trunks, but never in its erected state, and it fascinated her. Thea kissed Taffy and said "Now it's your job to make sure your daddy stays hard for the next two hours. And if anybody else wants your help, like Todd over there..." she gestured to me... "you help him, too. And I want you to visit me at least once."

And so she did. She made the rounds of everybody in the room, male and female, giving and receiving deep kisses and passionate hugs. Every cock in the room was her own personal toy, and she proved to be a natural at sucking them. From four-inch to nine-inchers, she loved them all. Taffy spent almost as much time with the women, admiring pussies she had previously seen only in the communal shower by the pool, now unfolded, glistening, and often with protruding clits that begged to be licked. As I circulated around the room, I found her lapping at Thea's cunt and I joined in, our tongues dancing around Thea's clit until an orgasm was imminent, at which point we eased off. Thea and I thought Taffy needed a reward for such good work, so we laid her down and we each sucked one of her pert nipples until Taffy was squirming in delight. "It's a dream come true!" she whispered to us. Then she licked off the pre-cum that was oozing almost constantly from my dick. I looked up to see Alice smiling at me as her own furry pussy was being attended to by Cecil, one of the cock-caged boys; she kneaded her small breasts and pinched the nipples as she winked at me. Since I was in danger at this point of becoming seriously overstimulated, I slid over to let Sam onto the couch so he could get a taste of his sister-in-law's pussy while his daughter and I deep-kissed. Gramps came over, his cock still rock-hard at eight-five years old, and he whispered something into my ear. "She's a hot one. Get her to cum if you can. It's OK this time."

Well, Gramps made the rules, and he can bend them. As usual, there was a bottle of body oil on every end table in the immense living room. I moved over to an overstuffed chair and let Taffy sit on my lap while I poured out some oil and massaged it into her little tits as I kissed and licked her neck. "Todd, I think I'm gonna cum. Do I get to cum, or do I have to wait like you?"

"Well," I said, "usually, you would have to wait until after you fledglings leave. But since you're the only girl here tonight, Gramps said it's OK for you to cum now. Of course, you can still masturbate like a monkey later, and Gram wants to show you some stuff when you two are alone, but right now, you're my girl." And I slipped my dick between her legs and frottaged her while I kneaded her nipples and kissed her lips. That was all she needed. She shuddered and moaned and I felt the top of my cock suddenly wet with the juice that was running out between the links of the mesh. A squirter, just like her mother! I thought. As the clock chimed ten, it was all I could do to keep from cumming myself. I gave her a hug and a kiss, did the same to the three boys, and watched them all leave with the elders.

Alice came over and pressed her cunt against my erection. "Did you like what you saw?" she asked me. "Taffy looked like she was having a good time." My only response was to hug her tight against me. Two hours of stimulation had left us both so horny that in no time I was sliding into her vagina, her pussy muscles were locking onto me, and our sweaty bodies were writhing in lust. I came hard, shooting five or six pulses of sperm into her. She responded by clamping her legs against mine and unleashing a torrent of wetness that soaked both our crotches. Then our lust dissolved into tenderness, and we gently kissed each other and licked the sweat off each other's necks. We had ended up like this countless times before, but tonight was special, because I had done to her what I had so desperately wanted to do to her daughter, only half an hour before. We then parted and circulated, as the night was still young, and my cock ended up visiting a couple of the other ladies there and my lips tasted of a succession of women I had helped to orgasm. But I confess that when I closed my eyes, it was Tammy's young cunt I was teasing.


Over the next two orgies, Taffy continued to learn how to tease and be teased, and she was a fast learner. I loved to suck her young tits and stroke her ass, and before long she knew exactly how to bring my cock to just before the point of orgasm. One of the customs of the orgy's foreplay session was that people were to switch partners after a few minutes, so that everybody could pleasure each other, and Taffy did her part. And she had a lot of help, particularly when Gloria, another of our cousins, "came of age" and was allowed to participate as a fledgling. She was a sweetie, with grapefruit-sized breasts that she loved to slide cocks between, and her mother Gladys was always one of my favorite fucks, but my minutes with Taffy were the ones I looked forward to the most. Gram told me later that after Taffy and Gloria left the room when the bell chimed and their panties were removed, they licked each other's pussies for hours, cumming again and again while she masturbated at their bedside.

Just after Taffy's third orgy, we agreed that she was ready for full-fledged initiation into our activities. Two things needed to be done first: she was put on birth control, and her cherry was popped by her mother and aunt. The women of the family had been doing this for some time now, using a dildo made of ice (the mold, fittingly, had been made from Gramp's erect cock when he was in his thirties, and was one of the family's "secret heirlooms"). Believing that a girl's first fuck should be painless, they made sure that Taffy was stimulated as much as possible, and she herself used the dildo to break her hymen. Then she was masturbated by the older women until she came. I would love to have seen it, but this was something for women only.

Now Taffy was ready for cock and, at the next orgy, she would be the star of the show.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.