The Wedding Crashers - Cover

The Wedding Crashers

by King Wesley

Copyright© 2010 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Debbie’s wedding is suddenly interrupted by a group of interlopers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation   .

"Do you, Debbie Louise Perry, take this man, Reginald William Baker Green, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Asked the minister.

Debbie had been waiting for this moment all her life. She was finally getting married. She would be a wife, and the wife of a good man: Reginald, the seventeenth Earl of Lancaster.

"I do." she said smiling deep into her soon to be husband's eyes.

The minister then turned to Reginald, "And do you, Reginald William Baker-Green, take this woman, Debbie Louise Parry, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Reginald looked into his smiling fiancé's eyes. The Earl of a town should have a pretty yet respectable wife and Debbie fit the bill. She was well spoken and would fit right in at the monthly wine banquets and as hostess at the County Fayre. She was the perfect wife for aristocracy. "I do." he said.

The minister then turned to the congregation, "If any persons here present see reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, may they speak now or forever hold their peace."

When the silence showed there was no clear objection, he continued. "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husb..."

The minister's summation was stopped in its tracks as the church doors burst open.

"We object!" shouted a man in a lime green suit and purple top hat. He was followed into the aisle by two other men, one in a royal blue suit and red hat, the other in a gold suit with a black hat. The three men were also accompanied by five incredibly busty blondes dressed in pink crop-tops and micro skirts that did a perfect job of covering absolutely nothing.

The minister was incensed, "What is the meaning of this!" he demanded the gatecrashers.

The man in the purple hat smiled and said, "We told you, we object." He then looked over to the man in the blue hat and told him, "Blue, deal with the minister won't you?"

Blue clicked his fingers and in an instant, the minister was sat naked in the front row of the church with a stunned look on his face. He couldn't move at all.

Blue turned to one of the blondes, "See to the minister won't you titty dearest?"

Titty giggled and squealed with delight at her orders. It was always an honour to be given the minister when they went to weddings. She ran over to where the minister was sat and began to suck him hungrily as the bemused congregation watched on, only now realising none of them were able to speak or move either.

"Good job Blue." commended Purple, before turning to the third man. "Black, I think we need a new minister."

"I'm on it boss," replied Black and he took his place before the bride and groom. He chose to address the audience first, "Ladies and Gentlemen. Please do not be alarmed, the speech and movement issues are just so that this wedding goes without a hitch. You will be free to speak when spoken to and all will be fine by the end of the ceremony.

"Now before I restart the ceremony, does anybody here object to the proceedings starting afresh?"

Lady Vera didn't know why she chose to speak up. Of course she was horrified at what was going on, but she was far too shy to try and stand up to these people. Yet she found herself getting to her feet and publicly denouncing the gatecrashers' actions.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! This is a wedding. Why don't you just go and leave these poor people alone?" Vera felt emboldened from having taken a stand, her eyes not deviating from those of Purple.

Purple just smiled and clicked his fingers. "Objection noted." he told her.

Vera began to feel funny. There was a buzzing inside her head and her clothing began to feel stretched. The sudden tightness of her blouse causing the most discomfort. It was then she realised that her breasts were inflating like balloons. She grabbed hold of them with her newly manicured hands trying to stop them growing but it was no use and further more, felt so so good.

"Don't fight it." Purple told her as he walked over. He began to rub his hands over Vera's blouse, "Here. Let me help you."

In a second Vera's blouse was replaced with a lacy pink bra that only just managed to contain Vera's gargantuan new melons once they had stopped growing. Her skirt also disappeared to be replaced by a matching set of panties that were shrinking with her waistline.

Vera wanted to scream through her thick red new lips but couldn't, she could only stand there and watch herself change until she looked like a person that made you wonder if Victoria Secret had a porno division.

"There," said Purple, "Isn't that much better?"

Vera felt her lock on her voice lift, "What have you done to me?"

"Nothing to worry your pretty blonde head about babes." smiled Purple, "We just gave you an upgrade."

Vera was both angry and scared. "You no good bastard! How dare you do this. It is outrageo ... owww!" Vera felt a wave of discomfort sear through her body as she tried to keep speaking.

Purple again just smiled at her and said. "I pretty thing like you shouldn't be tiring her head out with long words like that. Why don't you try something simple like titties instead?"

"You obnoxious!" Once again, her head felt like five hundred nails were being scratched down an old blackboard.

"Come on babes," continued Purple, walking round behind and grabbing her massive melons in both hands, "Big long words don't suit you. You'll feel much better saying more suitable words like pussy and cock."

Vera was outraged. She wanted to fight the bastard who was molesting her but her hands just fell to her sides. "Leave my titties alone!" She screamed at him.

Vera didn't mean to say titties. She had never said the word titties before in her entire life. Yet just then, it seemed like the right word to say and as if to prove it, the discomfort in her head was replaced with a burst of sparkle and rainbows. To her inner horror, she even giggled after saying it.

"What are you doing to me?"

Purple smiled and softly blew a pink smoke into her ear. "We just want to help make you a better person Vera." he whispered to her.

"Ow Ow Ow!!!" Vera once again screamed out in pain, the sparkles and rainbows turning to sparks and lightning.

"But I only said Vera." protested Purple.

"Please stop it! It hurts."

"You mean don't call you Vera?"

"Yes please, stop saying that. I can't stand it."

"Well then what should I call you?"

"Anything but that. Just please stop."

Purple chuckled, "Well if you wish. From now on you shall be called Cummy Bear."

"What? No? That's ... ooh!" Vera tried to be disgusted at Purple's choice of name, but it echoed around inside her head. All of the sparkles and rainbows returned at full force and the word Cummy Bear enveloped her mind.

"Why don't you just give the name a chance?" suggested Purple, "Isn't it nice hearing me calling you 'My Little Cummy Bear'?"

"No, I mean Yes ... I mean no, yes?" Vera was confused. Part of her told her the name and how she was feeling was wrong, but a much larger part of her was telling her that everything was now so so right.

Purple had been fondling Vera's gargantuan new titties this whole time and was now beginning to pinch and tweak on her new super-sensitive nipples. "Just let the bad feelings slip away my little Cummy Bear." he whispered to her, pink smoke continuing to invade her ear.

Vera was beginning to feel happier and happier about her new self. There were still a few shards of resistance left though, "But ... hair? Titties?" she tried to protest the best she could.

"Yes, doesn't your new hair look so sexy my little Cummy Bear. And your new titties are so big and slutty. You should be so happy." Purple's left hand had now moved south to Vera's panties as he spoke.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.