Rhonda: Taking It All - Cover

Rhonda: Taking It All

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rhonda is a sexy eighth-grader who's being initiated into a group sex swap arrangement. This is about her cherry being taken in the group.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle  

When Rhonda was thirteen she was brought before the swing group and her cherry taken by a young black football player. As the high school coach said that evening, "One of the reasons our players play so well is they know they get a chance to break a young white girl's cherry! If they score five touchdowns they are guaranteed a cherry and they really love it to be a middle school cheerleader."

Yes, Rhonda had qualified to be cherry picked. She was already a big breasted eight grader cheerleader. Her daddy and mom were part of the swing group so Rhonda knew that some day she would be brought before the group to be welcomed into the party zone. The question was really would her cherry be picked by her daddy or by a black football player. There was something very taboo in either idea so it was exciting to the group to do either one.

Rhonda's dad had always enjoyed Rhonda sucking on his cock. She had been taught by her mother at three how to suck a cock. Rhonda was a great cock sucker. She could deep throat a nine inch cock and suck the cum right out of it. Rhonda loved to taste cum. She would eat it out of her mom's pussy or drink it straight from her daddy's cock. Sometimes Rhonda had played with her father and mother and she'd learned that she could get her Dad to let her suck him off whenever she wanted to give him a blowjob and taste his hot sexy cum spurting into her mouth and down her throat.

But on this special night when her cherry would be picked, Daddy decided it was best to let the star halfback of the football team take her cherry. Part of that reason was that his lovely wife Sharon wanted to have the black stud's cock as well. She had been telling him, "Let Rhonda get a black cock for her first time. She will love it, honey!" She and her husband also knew that the mother of the girl being initiated into the swap group got to fuck the same stud that took her daughter's cherry pussy.

So Jared Johnson was going to be taking Rhonda's cherry. Her mom had shaved Rhonda's pussy baby smooth just a few hours earlier, and then she went down on Rhonda sucking and kissing her pussy so that it was really wet and ready for Jared's ten inch cock. His cock was not only long it was thick! It was at least four inches thick at the base and the head of his cock was two inches as well. It was perfect for taking white cheerleader's cherries. They would cry out in pain and he would fuck them harder and harder. He really enjoyed taking a white girl's cherry. He was often invited to party with the group as the women loved to be fucked by him. Many a night he would fuck five or six women at a party. He was always provided with a drug to make sure he kept his cock hard and ready to please.

Rhonda had been waiting for this day for the last two years. She had been shown two years before on her birthday the gift she would receive when she turned thirteen! It had been fun watching Michale getting fucked for the first time. The video was so clear as he showed she had been a virgin as blood had trickled down her crack of her pussy. But Michale had been soon pulling her daddy into her. Her legs were wrapped around his ass and she was screaming, "Oh Daddy this is wonderful! Harder daddy, Harder!" Michale had then been fucked by her grandfather, her uncles, her daddy's partner at work, one of the police officers and finally her mommy had come and licked her pussy clean of all the cum that had been shot into her horny cunt. Rhonda lustily rubbed her pussy and her button as she called her clitoris as she watched this lovely video. SOON she thought I will be where Michale was. She was so excited!

The night for Rhonda's cherry picking had finally arrived. Her mom had helped her get undressed and then helped her put on the special outfit she would wear to be introduced to her initiation group. Rhonda was dressed in a white baby doll gown. She looked so cute. The cups of the baby doll nighty were transparent so her 34C breasts could be seen clearly. They were standing at attention ready to be sucked on and pulled on. Her large dark nipples were ready to be played with and hopefully someone would chew on them to give her a little pain besides the pleasure of this moment. The bottom hem of the baby doll negligee just came down to Rhonda's crotch so anyone in the group waiting to see her cherry taken could clearly see her very sexy and smoothly shaved snatch. Her pussy lips were so sexy and every man and woman in the room found themselves getting turned on that Rhonda was the focus of this night's initiation.

Now the day had come. Her mom and dad were walking on both sides of her. When she entered the room she realized that every man and woman present was naked. Her family doctor, Tom, was there. He had examined her just last week to declare she was still a virgin. Her principal, Mr. Brown, was present. There was her cheerleading coach, Emily, and her cute husband, Bob. Then she noticed that her uncle Gary and his wife, Via, were waiting and smiling at her. She felt so wanted right then.

On the platform stood a lovely, handsome young black man. Jared was dressed in white. It was like this was their wedding moment. Rhonda could feel her wet pussy getting even wetter as she came closer to this handsome stud. Rhonda had wanted to lose her cherry and begin to play with the adults in the swap group for a long long time and now her turn to join them had finally arrived.

Jared reached out to take her hand and help her to come closer. He took a hold of her lovely hand and had her rub it across his cock. It was starting to rise and she was shocked at how endowed Jared was. It excited her to think soon he is soon going to be fucking me!

Jared played with her breasts, barely touching them through the gown. Rhonda was getting so hot and so wanting him to take her gown off she finally reached down and pulled it off herself! Jared laughed and everyone present laughed with him. Here was a girl that was horny beyond horny. She needed to be fucked right now. So Jared continue to play with these large full naked breasts and started to suck on the nipple of her right breast and then went to her left to suck on that nipple as well.

Rhonda finally reached down and pulled his white trousers down and without thinking she went down on her knees and began to suck on his cock. Jared realized this girl knew how to suck cock! He was going to make sure she did him again not just at this party. But if she kept sucking on his cock he was going to blow his cum down her throat. He wanted to fuck her and blow that cum deep within her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.