My Brother Will Show You
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My little sister had three of her girlfriends for a sleepover and asked me to provide show and tell. They wanted to see how a boy looked when he shot his cum. So I opted to provide an educational experience for all. I learned quite a bit as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

As I said, being in high school, I get home about twenty minutes before my sister does. So I was up in my room, laying on my bed waiting for her, naked, my cock hard and eager.

I heard the door slam and her feet running up the stairs as she yelled out, "Gotta pee," and the next thing I heard was a raining of liquid into the toilet. Then, moments later, she pops into my room and stops.

"Wow, you're ready, aren't you?"

"Just waiting on you, Sis," and she's out of her clothes and up on my bed in no time.

She wraps her fingers around my hard dick and bends over to begin sucking the end.

"Oh, Mandy, that feels so good, can I do you while you do me?"

She never answers, just hoists a leg up over me and lowers her, now shaved, little pussy down to my lips. As soon as I start, she's moaning and it's obvious that she loves having her pussy licked and sucked.

My cock is so hard, this feels so good, that I'm not sure I'll last much longer. Just about then, Mandy lifts off me and turns and says, smiling at me, "Well, Alan, it's time to fuck your little sister. I hope you're ready, I know I am," and she flops down and opens her legs up, reaching down to rub her pussy with both hands.

I get up on my knees and get the condom out of the wrapper, roll it on and waddle up between her legs and put my cock right up on her pussy's wet slit and press.

"When did you start shaving your pussy, Mandy?" I asked as I pushed forward.

"Oh, last night. Just thought it would look nice for our first time."

I was able to get the tip inside her and by going back and forth for a while, a little more went in each time until I was finally fucking her in nice, long strokes.

"Well, you like it?"

"Oh, Alan, now I see what all the talk is about. It feels wonderful. And you were so easy and nice. I've worried about my first time and this is just wonderful. Thanks you for being so good to me."

"Well, we can do this more than just this one time, you know. We're home together a lot."

"I know, I've been thinking about that, if we wanted to we could have sex a lot, I'm feeling like it's something I want to do, this is even better than I'd hoped. It feels nice when you rub my boobs like this when you're doing it to me," and she puts her hands over mine which were massaging her breasts.

"Every time you put it back in me, oh, it feels so wonderful, oh, I could do this forever. It makes me feel so good. Yes, yes, I want us to do this lots and lots, big brother. Oh, do I love us fucking."

"I do too, Mandy, and we can do this just as much as you want. I know I want to, every afternoon if you want."

"Well, it might not be possible. You might not be able to."

"Huh? What's that mean? You think I'll need Viagra or something?"

"No, it's what I haven't told you yet, Alan."

"What? What are you talking about."

"Well, we girls do talk a bit, you know. And Jenn told me about what you two had done and how wonderful it was, so that's why we're doing it. After I heard her raving about my big brother fucking her, well, I just had to find out for myself."

"Okay, fine. I still don't understand."

"Well, I happen to know that she also told Lisa and Sharon."

"Yeah?"

"Well, big brother, they both want you to do them, too. Looks like you're gonna get more pussy than you ever dreamed of."

"Lisa and Sharon, both?"

"They both want you to fuck them, take their cherries. Poor Alan, you won't have time for me, will you?"

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I know they both are going to call you tonight to have you come over to each one's house after school. Looks like you're in big demand, Alan. Better be taking vitamins," and I couldn't help but think about Lisa and Sharon as I enjoyed my sister's pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.