My Brother Will Show You - Cover

My Brother Will Show You

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My little sister had three of her girlfriends for a sleepover and asked me to provide show and tell. They wanted to see how a boy looked when he shot his cum. So I opted to provide an educational experience for all. I learned quite a bit as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, the next afternoon, as I was walking up her front walk, she opened the door and let me in.

"I have a surprise for you, upstairs."

I followed her cute ass upstairs and into a bedroom all done in pink, really girly.

"Look what I have, Alan," and she holds up a whole box of condoms.

"They're for us, you and me?"

"That's kind of a dumb question, Alan, so I'll overlook it."

"Sorry, I'm just surprised is all, and kind of nervous."

"Well, I've wanted that nice dick of yours inside me ever since I first saw it. So, are we gonna fuck or what?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah, I never have, have you?"

"Not until today," she replied as she began taking her clothes off.

"Well, Alan, we need to be naked to do this, right?"

I got the hint and was soon standing there, my cock eager for action, as she gripped it and led me to her bed, laid down, opened her legs and held up the condom.

"Come fuck me, Alan. I've been waiting for this."

I knelt there between her legs, her pussy, so pretty with just s little blond hair around it as she rubbed it while I tore open the packet and rolled it on.

She pulled open her pussy as I placed the head of my dick right in the middle and began to push.

I had heard the stories about blood and pain so I really went pretty slow and in a minute I saw that just the first part of my cock's tip was in between her pussy lips. Then, she said, "I just don't want to wait, Alan," and she shoved her body down hard and I went inside her about half way. No blood, no screaming, I guess Jenn knew what she wanted.

I began doing what I had seen on the internet and what had seemed natural and was soon stroking all the way in and out of her as she held her legs up over me high in the air.

"Oh, you feel so good inside, Jenn, is it good for you?"

"Oh, even better than I hoped. I really feel full but it's wonderful when you go back and forth. You can go a little faster, I think."

I was certainly going to do whatever the girl wanted when I was doing this, I knew I couldn't go wrong if I did. I was rubbing her nice tits as I pushed in and out of her and, then, she raised her hips up off the bed and began moving them in a circle as I went in and out of her, oh, this was heaven, for sure.

"Oh, Jenn, that's so good, you're making me cum, I just can't help it," and I thrust deep into her as my cum so happily filled the condom tucked inside her wonderful, warm pussy.

"Mmm, I can feel it get warm inside me, I never knew a girl could feel it, wow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.