My Brother Will Show You
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My little sister had three of her girlfriends for a sleepover and asked me to provide show and tell. They wanted to see how a boy looked when he shot his cum. So I opted to provide an educational experience for all. I learned quite a bit as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Later, my sister stopped by my room and poked her head in.

"The girls all talked about you the whole night. Boy, did that get them all excited. They want you to do it again."

"Gosh, Mandy, I'm in demand, huh?"

"Oh, are you ever. They were really impressed. Well, I was, too, frankly."

"You were?"

"Yeah, I never expected that my own brother would look so sexy with his clothes off."

"Well, Sis, you looked pretty good, too. You're really getting a nice pair of boobs."

She lifted up her shirt and there they were, perky and pretty. She walked over to me, lifted her top again and moved her boob right up to my waiting mouth. As I sucked, I was listening intently for any sound of our parents upstairs, luckily there were none.

"Take it out, Alan, take your dick out so I can see it."

She didn't move and as I kept sucking, my hands were down on my fly zipping it down and wrangling my hard cock out into the summer morning air. Immediately, Mandy's hand was around it moving up and down. It wasn't long before my sister was making cum fly out of my dick as I sucked her breast.

There was a noise and I quickly tucked my happy cock away as Mandy dropped her shirt and we both decided it was fun but we didn't want to risk things too much.

She came to me on Sunday to ask, "If they came over Monday after school, would you masturbate your penis for my girlfriends again?"

"And all of you take your tops off, too?"

"I knew you'd ask that and they've already agreed."

So, the second showing of my cumming was set for Monday after school. I was hard already.

Being in high school, I got home a little earlier than my sister, so I was up in my room, rubbing the bulge in my pants when I heard them all come giggling into the house and run up the stairs into my room.

"Oh, we were hoping you'd be on your bed all naked with your dick up in the air. Come on, Alan, get your clothes off," my sister said as they began taking their tops and bras off. There they were again, all those pretty breasts.

I stood up and was very quickly out of my clothes when I asked them, "Can I kiss and suck all these pretty boobs?"

They all nodded as they giggled and they lined up in front of me as I sat on the bed with the hard-on of a lifetime. Jenn, of course, was first. She stood there, chest puffed out, nipples hard and erect and said, "I'm first, Alan, I can't wait," and she moved closer as I reached out both hands to squeeze and fondle them, taking one into my mouth and sucking as I gently pinched the other nipple. Her fingers surrounded my cock and began rubbing up and down.

"Oh, girls, just wait, oooh, this feels so wonderful. Oh, it makes my pussy so wet when he sucks."

I sucked for several minutes, then the other girls began to get impatient so Jenn stepped out of the way and Sharon stood before me. Oh, those lovely large breasts, I thought as I began feeling them while she began feeling me. I soon had a nice, hard nipple in my mouth as she moaned, "Mmmm, mmm, oh, that's so good, mmm, oh, sucking feels so good, oh, mmm, mmm, uuh, UUUH, UUUH, UUH, UUH, mmm, oh, I just cummed, omigod, it made me cum, I never thought you could cum from this, oh, wow, mmm."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.