Camp Enema Memories
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by MajCARDINAL

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How my friend introduced me to enemas and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Enema  

I had made us a simple dinner of mac and cheese with spam. The next day we would have to pack up and head back to civilization. Shortly after the dishes were done, Jamie had another pot of water on our small stove heating up. "What is that water for?" I asked her with apprehension.

"Its for your enema," she replied with a sly grin.

"Now wait a minute, I don't need one. For your information, I had a bowel movement this morning." Came my reply.

"Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Besides, you'll like it."

"How in the hell do you know I'll like it?" I asked in a slightly testy tone.

Jamie smiled like she caught the canary, "We both like the same things, and I just need to test out my theory."

"Is there anyway that we could test this without having water forced up my butt?"

"Nope. There isn't and I think your water is warm enough."

"I don't want to take my enema with the bag I used on you earlier today," I really didn't want to bare my butt and crotch and have an enema with her there when there wasn't a need to.

"Don't worry, I cleaned it up and out." And that was that.

I just didn't want to have this done to me with her there. My mom gave me enemas when I was younger that were painful and always seemed to make me more sick. Jamie went into the then and some rustling could be heard from it. "She must be putting a garbage bag and the bowel over my sleeping bag," I thought wearily.

"Come on into the tent, Sarah." Jamie said a little forcefully.

I reluctantly got to my feet and went to the nylon door. Sure enough, there was the same setup I had used on her earlier. "Relax, I added some backing soda to the water. It'll make your enema easier to hold."

More questions came to my mind and I wondered what other solutions she had used. I laid down on my sleeping bag with my head to the back of the tent. I heard Jamie filling the bag and empty the hose of air. The door rustled open and she crawled in. She slapped my ass and said, "on your knees, please."

"Alright, I guess."

That's a good girl.' Her hands where on my shorts and pulling them down. My pussy got moist all over again as she saw my yellow bikini covered bottom and crotch. I hoped she didn't smell my wetness. I again felt her hands at the waistband and she pulled them down to my knees. The air felt cold on my naked bottom. But my pussy was on fire. Here I was, exposed to my best friend and I'll I wanted her to do was to dive in and make me cum! but she had other ideas.

"Let's get you lubed up." I heard her say softly. I buried my head into my pillow and waited for her touch. Her warm hands felt good on my cold skin as she pulled my ass cheeks apart. My most private part was on display for her, and I only wanted her to see it. The tube for the KY was flipped open and a little fart of the tube let me know that some was on her finger. Her finger was electric as it touched my hole. She circled it depositing the thick jelly. I relaxed and the tip was teasing my opening. "Try to bear down for me."

I relaxed my muscles and her finger slipped right in. My nipples hardened and my breath became labored. "Are you alright?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok. No one has ever touched me like this before."

"Remember to breathe and let the feelings come to you." Her finger started to slide in and out of my hole lubing it up for the short nozzle. I could feel my pussy ooze more juices. I really had no idea that my asshole could feel like this. Suddenly, my ass felt very empty as Jamie pulled out her finger. "I think you're lubed up enough. This nozzle isn't very big." She said loudly. Her hands pulled away from my body and I let out a small moan. Jamie didn't acknowledge that, or she chose not too. "I'm going to insert the nozzle now."

"Alright, I guess I'm ready." I replied anxiously. Her hands felt like fire once again as she bared my hole for the intruder. My ass readily accepted the tiny nozzle and it slid in to the hilt. It really didn't take the place of her finger. "That wasn't so hard." I said.

"No, its quite small compared to what my sister has used on me." she replied. even more questions came to mind about her sister and Jamie. "I'm going to start the water now." And with that, the plastic clamp clicked open and the water trickled into my body. It was a little warm but felt nice.

"Wow, that is different from what my mother used on me when I was younger. The water was extremely hot and made my body burn."

"Yeah, I only heated it up until it was a little hotter then body temp, and it cooled enough."

I felt the water as it entered my body gently entering my colon. I heard the nozzle click again and I turned my head. "What did you do that for?" I asked.

Jamie smiled again, "It will make the enema easier for you to take the whole bag. If we start it and stop it, your body will adjust better unlike if we opened up the clamp all the way."

"That does make sense." The clamp clicked open and more water entered my body. I had definitely not felt this from my previous enemas. I became more turned on as my breasts rubbed against my sleeping bag. My pussy was leaking constantly from the stimulation it felt from the water flow.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.