Meagan's Self Imposed Exile
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At the end of her previous posing session, Peter lost control and left Meagan coated in goo. Peter and Debbie get Meagan cleaned up, but the damage has been done. Will Meagan ever forgive them and resume posing?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Peter picked up the rag that had been thrown at him while remaining on his knees. He put one hand on Meagan's round ass as he started wiping his cum off of Meagan's legs. Debbie was working on her daughter's lower belly, trying especially hard to wipe off any of Peter's semen before it seeped under the hand guarding Meagan's pussy.

"I can't believe how much cum there is to clean up!" Debbie said in amazement. Without thinking, she added. "I've never seen a cock cum like that before; I wish I had documented that on video."

"Oh Mother! How could you say that! You would want to film an older man ejaculating all over my naked body?"

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking when I said that. I meant that I wished I could have a recording of that happening in general; not Peter cumming on you. I never meant for you to even see him get off, much less get any of his hazardous seed on you. Hold still; we have to make sure we get every drop. Especially the ones on your lower belly and thighs." As Debbie finished speaking, a glob of Peter's jizz ran down from one of Meagan's large breasts almost to her belly button.

Meagan shuddered as she felt the goo rolling down her belly. "Damn it!" Debbie swore. "There's so much of this stuff. I guess I better get your jugs wiped down before that happens again." Debbie started mopping cum off of her daughter's large breasts.

Neither adult noticed it immediately, but Meagan began rubbing the hand covering her pussy in small circles as her mother rubbed her tits with a rag and Peter rubbed her legs. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she felt like she had to do something with all the new sensations she was feeling. She had hands other than her own touching her in places she normally wouldn't permit and she had just been covered in semen. She didn't know what to think about Peter being the one to coat her body in his seed and also clean it up.

Meagan stopped moving her hand afraid that either her mom or Peter would notice, but she decided that was something she was in control of at least. She couldn't do anything about having those two wipe semen off her body until she was clean, and the sensations coming from her pussy as she rubbed it distracted her from what had just happened.

It was then that Peter noticed what Meagan was doing. He looked up at her and caught her eye. She dropped her gaze immediately, but when she looked back at the college student he was the one looking down at her feet. However, the way he was rubbing the rag up and down one of her inner thighs was a new sensation for the stacked teenager. She took a deep breath and decided that, while horribly embarrassing, the way the college student was touching her was also kind of exciting.

It's uncertain what might have happened if Meagan and Peter had continued on in this way. If Peter had helped the teen get off like he had gotten off, perhaps the situation might have blown over as an unfortunate effect of the mistake of not taking any breaks while posing. However, Debbie noticed the rhythmic twitching of her daughter's arm and she asked, "Meagan, are you playing with yourself while we clean you up?"

Mortified, Meagan snapped, "No, I'm trembling. Hurry up and clean me off."

Peter stopped rubbing his voluptuous modeling partner erotically, and returned to the business of wiping his semen off her legs. Debbie commented, "I think I've got all the jizz off your torso, Meagan. I've got a clean rag here. I want you to very carefully lift your hand from your pussy."

Meagan did as her mother asked, and there was a thin film of moisture ringing her daughter's crotch where her hand had been protectively covering her pussy. Debbie gently cleaned up between her daughter's legs, and then wiped down the hand which had been shielding her pussy from Peter's cum. Only then did Debbie pronounce it safe for Meagan to move again.

"Ugh! Get away from me you freaks!" Meagan wailed as she tried to cover her nakedness with her hands and regain some personal space.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.